What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

sorry bhai i cant believe that punjab government was like ameer ul momineen when it spent the health budget, allotcating budget is diff from spending on it, did PMLN ever did audit of its spendings?

if those were spent then we had seen a stark difference i mean 84 billion on paper and nothing in reality

sorry but i cant believe this
Do I need to rephrase my question?

are their any plans to make rescue service in KPK along the lines of 1122(by pervaiz ilahi not SS)

There is a 1122 service in KPK, or rather Peshawar.

I agree that it should be extended though province wide.

There is a 1122 service in KPK, or rather Peshawar.

I agree that it should be extended though province wide.

Every Constituency should have a Health Complex providing all the facilities. the DHO system is too lame and too british..

You have to give credit to Shahbaz Sharif. His developments in Punjab has set a tone of competition in other provinces. Its hard to believe but even Qaim Ali Shah is starting to work efficiently.

You have to give credit to Shahbaz Sharif. His developments in Punjab has set a tone of competition in other provinces. Its hard to believe but even Qaim Ali Shah is starting to work efficiently.

yeh yeh.... :omghaha:

Which developments in Punjab, tell me what developments he did in health care, law and order, lower / primary/ secondary / higher education, child labor, women empowerment, real estate, information technology, technical education, employment, pharmaceutical, home industries, self employment, agricultural development and other primary fields of life?

And please, reply to each of above specifically..

Which developments in Punjab, tell me what developments he did in health care, law and order, lower / primary/ secondary / higher education, child labor, women empowerment, real estate, information technology, technical education, employment, pharmaceutical, home industries, self employment, agricultural development and other primary fields of life?

I have specifically posted the previous budget allocation of Punjab Govt in PML-N Political Desk thread. You cab easily compare them with the spending done in KPK previously and around this time.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/234630-development-punjab-pml-n.html

I've followed that thread since it was started, all things mentioned there are mostly hardware / infrastructure. My question was regarding systems. What SS has done to improve basic Health Care facilities in Punjab, Gyni centers, emergency centers etc? What has been done to ensure maximum number of children going school for primary education, what's been done to reduce child labor? Same goes for rest of the things I've mentioned above?

I've followed that thread since it was started, all things mentioned there are mostly hardware / infrastructure. My question was regarding systems. What SS has done to improve basic Health Care facilities in Punjab, Gyni centers, emergency centers etc? What has been done to ensure maximum number of children going school for primary education, what's been done to reduce child labor? Same goes for rest of the things I've mentioned above?

no need to waste energy with infected specie,

here is something related to the thread, we might like to plan for? :pakistan:

Swat summer festival to revive tourism and give a message of peace > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

Interesting development
logo.jpg

1101867637-1.gif

K-P Budget: CM secretariat to get 80% spending cut
LAHORE:
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Chief Minister Pervaiz Khattak has said the allocations for the chief minister’s secretariat will be slashed by 80% in the budget for 2013/14 to adopt austerity in the real sense.
Khattak was talking to media after holding a meeting with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan.
He said that his cabinet would be according to the constitution which allows 15 provincial ministers and five advisers.
“There would be no flag on minister’s vehicles, no protocol, police security and no overspending. We believe in Allah and have no fear of any security threat. The Almighty will guard us.”
On drone attacks, Khattak said the K-P government would stand with the federal government if it announced it would stop drones.
Published in The Express Tribune, June 9th, 2013.
K-P Budget: CM secretariat to get 80% spending cut – The Express Tribune
interestingly news related to KPK is generated from Lahore.

Back
Top Bottom