What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Na Tum Logo Mein Koi Sharam Hay, Na Haya Naam Ki Koi Cheez Hay... bas Pahonch Jaathay Ho Bongiya Marnay...

This incident has been condemned by all us PTIans on this forum... we even have filed complaints to PTI Officials... the culprit is already in police's custody, PTI is not filled with angels like PMLN? What more could be done? but still you've the guts to post it over and over again just to troll us. Grow up yara.

Stop whining and just filling complaints won't help your cause, 84 days are left to finish corruption and terrorism people want to see the speedy justice and action.

Yesterdayi was disccusing with my N friends . They were all asking that Asad Quaiser should resign from Speaker post as he is not neutral and Speaker should be neutral .. im gona show you a video i want you to listen the whole video and the bongi's of your new speaker ..then you should ask him to resign ... this why i call the darbari's

SPEAKER PUNJAB ASSEMBLY NE SHABHAZ SHARIF KI TAARIF ME ZAMIN AASAMN EK KARDIYA | Tune.pk

Stop whining and just filling complaints won't help your cause, 84 days are left to finish corruption and terrorism people want to see the speedy justice and action.
well u live in federal area ..worry about their corruption ... u didnt voted for PTi u have no right to ask them ..

Improved smart traffic signals and cameras to be installed on major roads of Peshawar- SSP Traffic Peshawar.

Looks like the improvement of traffic system is already underway under the new government. CM KPK did say this a few days ago.

What do the N-leaguers have to say about this 'neutral' speaker?

This just proves my point, leaving a party position does not make you neutral like the flick of a switch...you are what you are, party position or not position, you will remain biased and affiliated to your party.

Rana Iqbal doesn't have a party position does he, so he was supposed to be a neutral!
@Tiger Awan, @hasnain0099

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, whats going on with the education ministry? If PTI cant announce the minister and there is a tussle between PTI and JI for that position, PTI wont be able to implement its education agenda, which is a key objective of PTI. Please give some details.

I have the same concerns, 90 days, PTI supporters should be focusing on the 90 days, because everybody else is - not on KBD, not on Drones - 80 days to end corruption, to set the tone for development in the next 5 years, that is if you get 5 years - forget about the Talib and the drones, focus on the promises.

This just proves my point, leaving a party position does not make you neutral like the flick of a switch...you are what you are, party position or not position, you will remain biased and affiliated to your party.

Rana Iqbal doesn't have a party position does he, so he was supposed to be a neutral!
Yes I heard that myself and I was disappointed too. SS should take action on this and ask him to be neutral. I was further surprised that even the PTI leader of opposition didn't point that out during his speech. But it wasn't highlighted anywhere that he has resigned or not? That is a constitutional requirement and he has been the speaker previously it can be assumed that he did not hold office of the party since he was only free for three months. Had such case been there the issue must have been raised.

Yes I heard that myself and I was disappointed too. SS should take action on this and ask him to be neutral. I was further surprised that even the PTI leader of opposition didn't point that out during his speech. But it wasn't highlighted anywhere that he has resigned or not? That is a constitutional requirement and he has been the speaker previously it can be assumed that he did not hold office of the party since he was only free for three months. Had such case been there the issue must have been raised.

There isnt a constitutional requirement is there?

And Asad Qaiser is going to leave his party position, this was said by Pervez Khattak...I think you posted that video.

There isnt a constitutional requirement is there?

And Asad Qaiser is going to leave his party position, this was said by Pervez Khattak...I think you posted that video.
While Constitution doesn't provide any explicit mentioning but since the speaker of the house is a representative of federation and works with the president, thus implicitly it is desired that he would quit the office-bearing of political party. It has been the precedent that speakers, in order to maintain their neutrality and representation of federation quit any political office bearing. Pervaiz khattak did not say quit but rather used "delegation of powers". Now this can't explicitly mean that he will quit his office-bearing but may also mean that he will retain the presidentship and may delegate the powers to somebody lower down the chain.

I said this in another thread. It was a ridiculous speech. SS should have stopped him

New KPK Inquilabi Gov to continue laptop scheme. so KPK youth ki qeemat aik laptop ha? :omghaha:

1101865960-2.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/Po...sue=NP_LHE&Date=20130607#.UbEumpW1bAw.twitter

delaying. Practically KPK is still not under new govt :undecided:

Yeah, you could say that.

Atleast they are not already using state expenses. The ministers in Sindh have taken oath and are using protocol and state machinery, but they haven't been allotted ministries yet!

Back
Top Bottom