What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

KP govt to increase 40% in health budget
PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has decided to increase 40 percent in funds for health sector in the upcoming budget.

According to Health department officials, Rs 230 million were allocated for the health sector in the last annual budget of the year of 2012-13.

The officials said that the aim of the 40 percent increase in the health budget in the upcoming annual budget was to improve the health sector.

They said that budget will be allocated for various schemes including up-gradation of hospitals, facilitating hospitals with modern and latest equipments and basic health cares.

Khyber News

KP govt to increase 40% in health budget
PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has decided to increase 40 percent in funds for health sector in the upcoming budget.

According to Health department officials, Rs 230 million were allocated for the health sector in the last annual budget of the year of 2012-13.

The officials said that the aim of the 40 percent increase in the health budget in the upcoming annual budget was to improve the health sector.

They said that budget will be allocated for various schemes including up-gradation of hospitals, facilitating hospitals with modern and latest equipments and basic health cares.

Khyber News
But important is that how much is the health expenditure to total budget? 230 millions is peanuts.

Healthcare: PTI faced with massive mountain to climb

Implementing the party’s health policy will prove to be a test for the newly-elected Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)-led provincial government, as a number of obstacles need to be overcome in order to provide quality healthcare to people in the region.
The PTI has planned to bring drastic changes in the health sector through its ‘healthy people, healthy nation’ policy.
“Our provincial health budget will be more than double of the existing budget,” said PTI Provincial General Secretary Shaukat Yousafzai. “Patients coming to government hospitals will receive the best treatment free of cost. Furthermore, the environment of these hospitals will also see great changes in three to four months.”
The party leader added health ministers would be evaluated by a think tank which would monitor the government’s performance and issue monthly reports. Any official found incapable of running his affairs will be held responsible, said Yousafzai.
When asked about any major projects aimed at treating fatal diseases such as AIDS, cancer, and hepatitis C, the PTI provincial secretary general said the province had enough resources which would be utilised to provide treatments for these ailments.

more

Healthcare: PTI faced with massive mountain to climb – The Express Tribune

Congradulation to Imran Khan and the PTI for this wonderful new the people will benefit , god is with you and we follow you where you go Imran

To build a ruined garden the building process has to start some where and what I like about PTI is that have quitely started to focus on people in region , mashallah

CM KPK has set up a monitoring cell for day to day affairs and keeping a strict on eye on the workings of the government departments.

CM KPK has set up a monitoring cell for day to day affairs and keeping a strict on eye on the workings of the government departments.

KPK health budget is peanut butter dude,

do something about it

KPK health budget is peanut butter dude,

do something about it

Well I am not aware of the exact numbers and figures...so can't really comment.

But it is an increase of 40% from last government, so it's an improvement!:D

And cannot compare KPK with Punjab bidget, Punjab has 100 million people to take care of! A better comparison would be of the ratio of health budget to population.

And cannot compare KPK with Punjab bidget, Punjab has 100 million people to take care of! A better comparison would be of the ratio of health budget to population.

and thats why i was asking about Punjab health budget but do you think that punjab's population is 84*5= 420 times KPK?

wow, so why the hell punjab couldnt save new borns getting biten by rats and also dingue etc? and why the hell the victims from the LDA office fire had to jump from the building?

this is corruption to the highest level
Dude it was only Shahbaz how reached upto srilankan doctors and used their expertise to counter dengue. Instead of trolling bring any proof that MQM outspent punjab. This thread is for KPK govt updates so if you want further pounding open a new thread.

Dude it was only Shahbaz how reached upto srilankan doctors and used their expertise to counter dengue. Instead of trolling bring any proof that MQM outspent punjab. This thread is for KPK govt updates so if you want further pounding open a new thread.

srilankan doctors :omghaha: so he saught help in all his dramebazi from a little poor country like srilanka and how exactly a big province like punjab even compare to srilanka :lol:

how did you allow the worst spreading of dengue in the first place :lol:

thanks to MQM dengue tried to attack sindh too but MQM won over dengue so we never got the name of dengue league :rofl:

sorry i forgot cough syrup, ephedrine case too :lol:

are their any plans to make rescue service in KPK along the lines of 1122(by pervaiz ilahi not SS)

srilankan doctors :omghaha: so he saught help in all his dramebazi from a little poor country like srilanka and how exactly a big province like punjab even compare to srilanka :lol:

how did you allow the worst spreading of dengue in the first place :lol:

thanks to MQM dengue tried to attack sindh too but MQM won over dengue so we never got the name of dengue league :rofl:

sorry i forgot cough syrup, ephedrine case too :lol:

are their any plans to make rescue service in KPK along the lines of 1122(by pervaiz ilahi not SS)

Meray bhai, I gave you the actual figures with source. If have any figures with source related to MQM's spending on health sector, do come forward with the stats rather than your usual ranting.

Meray bhai, I gave you the actual figures with source. If have any figures with source related to MQM's spending on health sector, do come forward with the stats rather than your usual ranting.

sorry bhai i cant believe that punjab government was like ameer ul momineen when it spent the health budget, allotcating budget is diff from spending on it, did PMLN ever did audit of its spendings?

if those were spent then we had seen a stark difference i mean 84 billion on paper and nothing in reality

sorry but i cant believe this

even one hospital in rawalpindi which was made by sheikh rasheed remained incplete all these 5 years

Back
Top Bottom