What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

Haan Haan nawaz Sharif Tu Doodh Peeta Bacha Hai Nay Uss Ko Kiya Pata Apney Imran Bhai, Kitney Challak Hian?
Hum KpK Govt Bana Lien Gey Tu, Phir Hum Nawaz Sey Nata Tur lein Gey, Tu Phir Budget Kiya Israel Sey Lian Gey?
Thats Kind Of Thinking let PTI Lost Missrebly, Just A Day Before?

Yes But Just Becarefull Sun , Sometimes Come too Close & Can Burn Everything friend, Nawaz Sharif Knows it Quite Well?
money of budget is not given by nawaz shareef from his personal pocket that is money of Pakistan and every province has right on it and mandate is given by people not by nawaz so stop posting bullshit

You are right but yyou know what

no matter how corrupt is any lota but as soon as he join PTI then he would become infallible and holy :D
@Rahil khan most who won from KPK are new faces and you didn't tell me off any monetary corruption sir tell me. about that and come up with complete facts

Last edited by a moderator:
I began to dislike PTI and Insafians now. They only wean like Burger eating class on FB, twitter and internet discussion forums.

IK is over ambitious, arrogant, looks things in black and white and highly inexperienced.

What is dumb from PTI fans is that they cry like babies on Rigging etc, calling everyone fake, rather gracefully admitting defeat, while they themselves did nothing to stop rigging, for example if any country play wrong with Pakistan, PTI will only cry abt it. They think they are moralistic on high grounds but yet on ground they are nothing but a broken tabla.

I began to dislike PTI and Insafians now. They only wean like Burger eating class on FB, twitter and internet discussion forums.

IK is over ambitious, arrogant, looks things in black and white and highly inexperienced.

What is dumb from PTI fans is that they cry like babies on Rigging etc, calling everyone fake, rather gracefully admitting defeat, while they themselves did nothing to stop rigging, for example if any country play wrong with Pakistan, PTI will only cry abt it. They think they are moralistic on high grounds but yet on ground they are nothing but a broken tabla.

You are right and look at their attitude even when they could not manage to win and are at no 3 in election results

Imagine how they will react if they were manged to get overall majority

calling traitor to those who are criticizing IK or voting for any other political party :lol:

that's how broad-minded they are

I also have nothing again IK/PTI or those who vote for him as its their choice/constitutional right

But i have problem with this attitude of i( or my leader) is more holy than others

417937_523515754372174_1184269966_n.jpg

Reports of rigging in favour of PTI from Karachi NA-242/

KARACHI: Reports of rigging in favour of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) have come up from the NA-242 and PS-96 constituencies of Karachi. The incident was reported from Government Degree College in SITE Town.
A group of unidentified men had forced polling staff to vacate the station at 11am.
Boys under the age of 11 were seen stamping the Bat symbol on ballot papers in the NA-242 and PS-96 constituencies.
Reports of rigging and polling delay have come from all across Karachi.
Eyewitnesses also reported that rigging was taking place in NA-255, PS-122.
Polling continues in NA-241
Despite reports of rigging from nearby constituencies, polling continued smoothly in areas of NA-241.
Activists of the Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) were announcing on loudspeakers that their candidates had not withdrawn and that it was a conspiracy.
Voter turnout is low in the constituency so far.

-------------------------------------

bada chid chid ker rahe he 3-4 dinon se ab bolo

Please don't pee on my back and tell me its raining, the whole system needs a change, senate or no senate.

No offence intended by the P in PMLN is not Pakistan but Punjab.

So whom you consider P for Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif proves his maturity and big heart :tup:

Well done miya saheb. :angel:

Its not like PTI supporters or IK who rant after big big deaft and rejected by the people of pakistan. :sick:
What 'big big' defeat? PTI was unknown 4 years ago, now it will be sitting in opposition and lead KP, doesn't sound like 'big big defeat', focus on mother Bharat.

Yes that is why we like because he says what is good and rejects what is wrong they tried their best they were not in government they can't use guns Mr use common sense if you have and if they have proof of rigging they should go to court and election commission and else where they have said they accept mandates but where rigging has taken place they will give proofs so come up with some solid points not crap Sir

The two parties PML-N and PTI should form a coalition Government. Imran Khan should be given a high level position in NS government.

The two parties PML-N and PTI should form a coalition Government. Imran Khan should be given a high level position in NS government.
Well that would kill the PTI cause for next elections. PTI should become a healthy opposition imposing stiff checks yet willing to extend cooperation greater good of Pakistan.

Yes, I agree. IK can do more being an insider than from the opposition. Both PTI and PML-N have common agenda on TTP, US interference, and a host of other issues.

Hence proved Nawaz Sharif has better state of mind, he has battled in true spirit of game. You expect these qualities from a sportsperson, but Imran failed. Nawaz remained firm in his belief, whereas Imran is a emotional guy who changed his position a lot and easily influencable by people like Maulana Diesel.

Hence proved Nawaz Sharif has better state of mind, he has battled in true spirit of game. You expect these qualities from a sportsperson, but Imran failed. Nawaz remained firm in his belief, whereas Imran is a emotional guy who changed his position a lot and easily influencable by people like Maulana Diesel.

You really have no clue huh?

Back
Top Bottom