What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

Puray 5 Saal Kiss Ney Support Kiyaa, Crouption Mien Zardari Koo? Mien Ney Yaa Aap Ney?

From 1985 Till Now Crouptions, Scams Many Of Abbu Jans Like Genrl Zia, Bt Still Ganjay Is Angel?
I Am Enjoying Great Days Ahead?
Woh Abbu Key Mission Kaa Kiya Hoya, Genrl Zia shb Key Mission Kaa, Yeh Woh Bhi Jali Abuu Thaa?
Zaruri Hai Kay Baad Mien ! Chodri Nisar Sey Biyan dilwaooo? Key Imran bhai Ney Bhi Donation Lay Li Thi?:lol::rofl::rofl:

You are Zardari's bhai jaan too, Niazi are supporters of their jiggar Zardari.

Nawaz will answer about that Imran Khan has nothing to do with that Imran Has won the seats and he will seat in opposition and keep check on PML N and government

Yes Same Role For Imran ! As Nawaz Played For Zardari Ful. 5 Years, & Blind Eye On Any Or Every Crouption? Double Hai usttad! Daabi Rakhoo?:lol::rofl::lol:

Yes Same Role For Imran ! As Nawaz Played For Zardari Ful. 5 Years, & Blind Eye On Any Or Every Crouption? Double Hai usttad! Daabi Rakhoo?:lol::rofl::lol:
Imran Khan is different not like Nawaz that is why Nawaz group is already felling scared Imran Khan will make their life hell if they try to do corruption and time will also tell it

You are Zardari's bhai jaan too, Niazi are supporters of their jiggar Zardari.

I Dont Know About Before, Bt This Time Non Of Niazi Votes Gone To, Anyone Execpt Imran, Even I Hate him So Much Bt If I Was In Pakistan, I would Hve Voted For Him, Even Though I Knew from the Very Begining He Is Just Another Of great Sellout Leaders?:lol:

Imran Khan is different not like Nawaz that is why Nawaz group is already felling scared Imran Khan will make their life hell if they try to do corruption and time will also tell it

Ohh Bhai !
Jaa Key History Parhoo Ganjey Bhai ki? Dartaa Wartaa Nahi Hai Woh, Warnaa Musharaf Koo, Naa Uttartaa?
Saab Drama Hai, Saab Andar Sey Aik Hian, Saab ki Koi Na Koi Qimaat Hai, yeh Hai muk Muka Ka Pakistan?

I Dont Know About Before, Bt This Time Non Of Niazi Votes Gone To, Anyone Execpt Imran, Even I Hate him So Much Bt If I Was In Pakistan, I would Hve Voted For Him, Even Though I Knew from the Very Begining He Is Just Another Of great Sellout Leaders?:lol:

Ohh Bhai !
Jaa Key History Parhoo Ganjey Bhai ki? Dartaa Wartaa Nahi Hai Woh, Warnaa Musharaf Koo, Naa Uttartaa?
Saab Drama Hai, Saab Andar Sey Aik Hian, Saab ki Koi Na Koi Qimaat Hai, yeh Hai muk Muka Ka Pakistan?

I think you are for sale that is why you are blaming others Imran Khan is a honest man and even PML N and every one else knows it that is they were trying to come up with Jewish thing and other crap to malign Imran Imran Khan will sit in opposition and every one has price is said by that person who himself is for sale

I think you are for sale that is why you are blaming others Imran Khan is a honest man and even PML N and every one else knows it that is they were trying to come up with Jewish thing and other crap to malign Imran Imran Khan will sit in opposition and every one has price is said by that person who himself is for sale

Kiya Woh Apney Sasural Mien Nahi Thertaa Jaa Bhi London Jaa Taa Hai? Kiya uss Ka Saural Yahudi nahi Hai, Kiya Uss Key Saural Ney Kbhi Uss Ki Madad Nahi ki, Agar Inn Tammam Batoon Ka Jawab Haan Hai Tu, Phir Muk Muka Par Thapaa Lagain, Kiyon Key Yehi App Ki, Qismat Mien Likha Hai?
Shabash Jaldi Kareen?

Kiya Woh Apney Sasural Mien Nahi Thertaa Jaa Bhi London Jaa Taa Hai? Kiya uss Ka Saural Yahudi nahi Hai, Kiya Uss Key Saural Ney Kbhi Uss Ki Madad Nahi ki, Agar Inn Tammam Batoon Ka Jawab Haan Hai Tu, Phir Muk Muka Par Thapaa Lagain, Kiyon Key Yehi App Ki, Qismat Mien Likha Hai?
Shabash Jaldi Kareen?

Ganjay , IMRAN bhai bhai pakistanion ki shamaat ayai?:lol::lol::lol:
Aik Hi Gaind Pey Dunoo Wickten Gira Doon Gaa?:nana:

Shabash Jaldi Kareen?

Shabash Jaldi Kareen?

Ganjay , IMRAN bhai bhai pakistanion ki shamaat ayai?:lol::lol::lol:
Aik Hi Gaind Pey Dunoo Wickten Gira Doon Gaa?:nana:

First he is not a jew secondly he is a Muslim and third even marriage with jew is allowed in Islam a Muslim man can marry jewish women and third Jamaima converted to Islam and he has two sons from her that is he stays their so he can stay close to his sons so stop coming up with crap this shows your pathetic mental state he never took help from his susral your mental level shows your family background He will bold them if they will do corruption but you need to go to mental doctor

First he is not a jew secondly he is a Muslim and third even marriage with jew is allowed in Islam a Muslim man can marry jewish women and third Jamaima converted to Islam and he has two sons from her that is he stays their so he can stay close to his sons so stop coming up with crap this shows your pathetic mental state he never took help from his susral your mental level shows your family background He will bold them if they will do corruption but you need to go to mental doctor

Ohh So His Sons, Cant Stay With Him? Soo Sad? Thats Why he Find only ÙK to Send Them Thier To The Gold Smith Family? Wow Wht A angel he Is, Wow What Great Muslim He Is? But Where Does his Islam Went When Tyran Khan Was Born?
Do You Know Her? From Where She Born In IK,s Life?
Hope She Isnt Is From Your family, bt Still You Will Think Of Her, Same As Your Own.???
I Am Here, To Cure Patients Who Are Suffering From A Dangerous Virus Called Imranophobia?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sir that is the law they are two young they have two stay with mothers and why he should separate his sons from their mother stop coming up with bullshit you are full of **** and this tells your knowledge and family background and their was no proof that that girl is his daughter Mr you are here to talk **** because you are full of ****

969053_420399721391919_1736524529_n.jpg

Nawaz and Imran are ‘friends again’
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday arrived at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital to meet with Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan who is still recuperating from a 10-foot fall from an air lift during an election rally last week. Speaking to reporters outside the hospital, he said that him and Imran had "patched up."

He said that both party leaders had congratulated each other over their respective victories. Furthermore, Nawaz said that Imran had assured him of a good working relationship for the next 5 years.

Imran Khan had secured majority seats in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and his party will be forming a coalition government in the province. Nawaz, on the other hand, swept the elections of May 2013 with at least 123 declared National Assembly seats and is expected to retain more as throngs of independent candidates join his party. - See more at: http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2013/05/14/news/national/nawaz-and-imran-are-friends-again/#sthash.sKese5nm.dpuf

969053_420399721391919_1736524529_n.jpg

Nawaz and Imran are ‘friends again’
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday arrived at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital to meet with Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan who is still recuperating from a 10-foot fall from an air lift during an election rally last week. Speaking to reporters outside the hospital, he said that him and Imran had "patched up."

He said that both party leaders had congratulated each other over their respective victories. Furthermore, Nawaz said that Imran had assured him of a good working relationship for the next 5 years.

Imran Khan had secured majority seats in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and his party will be forming a coalition government in the province. Nawaz, on the other hand, swept the elections of May 2013 with at least 123 declared National Assembly seats and is expected to retain more as throngs of independent candidates join his party. - See more at: http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2013/05/14/news/national/nawaz-and-imran-are-friends-again/#sthash.sKese5nm.dpuf
Ohb Bhai Kiney Wich, Soda Hoa Iss Janwar Daa, Poch Key Dasien Mian Shb Koloon?

he wants no opposition, I guess...

but guess what, NS dreams wont come true.... he must do as WE(PTI) say in Parliament !!!

this shrek face wants muk-muka, no opposition,

Nawaz Sharif is mistaken..muk-muka days are over....time to pay back to the country !!

Wah G Wah PML-N have majority, 35 seats se kia opposition hoti hy? :chilli: :lol:

They have sent evidences of rigging on 21 seats to ECP...one thing that needs to be clear is that PTI completely accepts the majority mandate of PML and their right to form government in centre and Punjab, the protests are organized by the people and not called for by the party itself.

Hamid Khan negotiated with the protesters to call off 24 hour protest.

The thing which is happening IMO is that IK being in hospital is severely hampering the PTI activity...the leader is away from public so the real transfer of intentions and policies from top to worker isn't happening, I hope you understand what I said...I cant quite explain it in words.

Btw, why don't you quote the post directly?

Has PTI announced their acceptance? <eeting with nawaz and IK in hospital went very well as both greeted each other warmly. TBH i am happy it went well. Like you said in the heat of battle alot of things are said but after the results we must look onto pakistan. Again i dont want him to be friendly opposition like N was but a critical one that will criticize the wrong moves and applaud the right ones.

Yes its now 2 hours protest from 6 to 8. I get the feeling they will die down soon.

I understand. This party,s creation, back bone and infact everything was Imran khan and without him obviously its not going to work smoothly. I doubt if the top brass even knows how to communicate like Imran does to the people. After all you cant exactly convey much through video conferences in a hospital.

You mean the "reply with quote" option. Is there a difference between using that and copy pasting?

Has PTI announced their acceptance? <eeting with nawaz and IK in hospital went very well as both greeted each other warmly. TBH i am happy it went well. Like you said in the heat of battle alot of things are said but after the results we must look onto pakistan. Again i dont want him to be friendly opposition like N was but a critical one that will criticize the wrong moves and applaud the right ones.

Yes its now 2 hours protest from 6 to 8. I get the feeling they will die down soon.

I understand. This party,s creation, back bone and infact everything was Imran khan and without him obviously its not going to work smoothly. I doubt if the top brass even knows how to communicate like Imran does to the people. After all you cant exactly convey much through video conferences in a hospital.

You mean the "reply with quote" option. Is there a difference between using that and copy pasting?

By replying with quote I get a notification and my post is linked in your post, like now.

By replying with quote I get a notification and my post is linked in your post, like now.

I wan under the impression you still get notification if copy paste the quote. Will do from now. :D

Tell me i heard that Imran khan has decided to keep the pindi seat. Is it true? bcz if it is then its a very good move as the others can be won again but the pindi seat was really won with hardships.

Back
Top Bottom