What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

I wan under the impression you still get notification if copy paste the quote. Will do from now. :D

Tell me i heard that Imran khan has decided to keep the pindi seat. Is it true? bcz if it is then its a very good move as the others can be won again but the pindi seat was really won with hardships.

No idea, nothing till now. I think he is waiting for official notification since the time starts after a notification is given to the candidate by ECP.

You are Zardari's bhai jaan too, Niazi are supporters of their jiggar Zardari.

Niazi's are actually heavily supporting the PTI. I don't know what kind of Niazi @batmannow is that he isn't voting for Imran Khan Mianvali city is atleast 40% niazi and Imran Khan has done a lot of work for Mianwali

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea, nothing till now. I think he is waiting for official notification since the time starts after a notification is given to the candidate by ECP.

hmmm i guess soo hope he takes this route. I dont think the rawalpindi seat could be won by anyone other imran khan especially with all the rigging news.

This is high times for IK N pti to make their point and show people of pak he means wht he says and put his work where his mouth is,..I don't think PTI will able to form any coalition with PMLN cos their ego won't let them,..But if they do Boyy that will be something to look forward to.

Instead of seating in opposition n being critic Perfect time Ik to play solid role for pakistan on international level and show ppl wht he is made of, PTi will run out of things to play blame game for next 5 years we have seen shabaz sharif government in Punjab PMln knows how to play their cards,..

Chances are PTi will become just another provincial party and would be surrounded n stuck in KPK since khan is pathan brother this is how things work in pakistan,..even if he does good work in KPK it wouldn`t make difference in punjab or sindh.!!

Wah G Wah PML-N have majority, 35 seats se kia opposition hoti hy? :chilli: :lol:

Nawabzada Nasrullah, remember? He was one man army of opposition in Pakistani Politics. Heck even Sheikh Rashid alone can spank them for 5 years, 35 seats are lot more..

you will see what a Dagger can do !!

I agree never underestimate the opposition. its their for a reason and believe me opposition no matter what can be a real thorn on the side. NS believe me will try to keep it good with IK. IK on the other hand should ofcourse criticize bad policies but applaud any good ones while showing his own work in kpk. This will keep NS on line and will make Pakistan a better country.

Nawabzada Nasrullah, remember? He was one man army of opposition in Pakistani Politics. Heck even Sheikh Rashid alone can spank them for 5 years, 35 seats are lot more..

IK can't even save his gov in KPK and you talking about giving sultan rahi opposition. :D It was stupid and pre-election stuff don't expect this in assembly.

Yeah congrats on your new ideal Sheeda Tali, he participates in talk shows on only 1 term that he will do show alone no participation from other end so we know his calibre. He got elected for 6th time with the vote bank of PTI burgers. IMO Ch Ashgar of PTI was deserving candidate for NA-55. You lost 1 seat in the form of sheeda tali. :D

I agree never underestimate the opposition. its their for a reason and believe me opposition no matter what can be a real thorn on the side. NS believe me will try to keep it good with IK. IK on the other hand should ofcourse criticize bad policies but applaud any good ones while showing his own work in kpk. This will keep NS on line and will make Pakistan a better country.

absolutely, but I am unhappy because of rigged elections, we definitely had seats all over punjab !!

IK can't even save his gov in KPK and you talking about giving sultan rahi opposition. :D It was stupid and pre-election stuff don't expect this in assembly.

Yeah congrats on your new ideal Sheeda Tali, he participates in talk shows on only 1 term that he will do show alone no participation from other end so we know his calibre. He got elected for 6th time with the vote bank of PTI burgers. IMO Ch Ashgar of PTI was deserving candidate for NA-55. You lost 1 seat in the form of sheeda tali. :D

You've missed the point buddy..

Niazi's are actually heavily supporting the PTI. I don't know what kind of Niazi @batmannow is that he isn't voting for Imran Khan Mianvali city is atleast 40% niazi and Imran Khan has done a lot of work for Mianwali

Havi mamoo, Jee!
Wrong Information About Mianwali City, It 85% Niazi,s pradise!
Well As I Already Told In Other Thread, That One Of My Younger Brothers Was Involve With PTI In Karachi city!
& I Just Went Out of Islamabad ! Sending Dear Genrl PM Shb To Chak Shezad?
I Dont Think ! Its Kind Of Wahi, That Every Niazi Should vote PTI, But Yes Niazi,s all Over Pakistan Voted for IK, A Total sellout! In The End?;)

Last edited by a moderator:
20130516_01.jpg

ÌK Ki Bhi Tu Battaoo Uncle Jee, Ussko Tu Bara Miskeen Dikhaya Hai Cartoon Mien? Laykin ayisay Karney Key Bad Band Hoo jaao Gey surly?lol

This is high times for IK N pti to make their point and show people of pak he means wht he says and put his work where his mouth is,..I don't think PTI will able to form any coalition with PMLN cos their ego won't let them,..But if they do Boyy that will be something to look forward to.

Instead of seating in opposition n being critic Perfect time Ik to play solid role for pakistan on international level and show ppl wht he is made of, PTi will run out of things to play blame game for next 5 years we have seen shabaz sharif government in Punjab PMln knows how to play their cards,..

Chances are PTi will become just another provincial party and would be surrounded n stuck in KPK since khan is pathan brother this is how things work in pakistan,..even if he does good work in KPK it wouldn`t make difference in punjab or sindh.!!

Agreed Bt, Will He Be Able To Stop TTp In KpK? Drone Attacks Under His Govt In Kpk ?Expectations From By Extermists If Not Full Filled Than What? I Think No, & It Will All Going To Make PTI The Next ultimate Target In KpK?
Within Few Months?

Don't you think ANP is more Pukhtoon party than any other Puktoon party in Pakistan.Not only that ANP cheif and its candidates belongs to strict Pukhtoon population areas.If people and parties will get elected in KPK just because they are Pukhtoons then why in 1993 PPP was elected and in 1997 PML-N.KPK is much more democratic minded than karachi, lahore or any other place in Pakistan.WHY? here is the answer Asfandyar Wali lost his seat from Charsadda.This is something next to impossible.Charsadda is the home of ANP and all their leaders and fore fathers.Losing this seat forced his mother to come out and bash his son for the wrong deeds.Losing here is not an election defeat but its consider an insult of their family.We don't have waderaa,Peers and murshids here, people vote for whome they think will be the right choice and also on the bases of performance.Some people think KPK is just about mullas, but the fact is in places like Kohat and Hangu, trible areas PTI candidates won which proves it more democratic minded than karachi,lahore, pindi or any city in Pakistan you name it and compare it.If PTI don't perform up to expectations then you know the rest people in KPK will also kick them out like they did with ANP this time and In 2008 with MMA.One more thing Khan may have a pathan background but not PUKNTOON.He is not a Khattak, Afridi,Yousufzai,Mohmand and from other real Pukhtoon tribes.But People love him in KPK every car, truck,rickshaw,doors/gates of houses, streets has his pictures.Every child today wants to be Imran khan.My cousin is a school teacher and she asked kids they will have a test and have to write an essay on "my favorite personality".She said out of 36 students 33 wrote about IMRAN KHAN.

Back
Top Bottom