What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

Kassh Allah subko MQM jitnaa ghareeb kaar daay! NABEEL GABOOL jitnaaa aur Altaf bhai jitnaa who lives in UK for 22 years doing nothing!!!

Kanglaa Hai Altaf Tu, Dehknaa Hai Tu Nawaz Uncle Ko Dehkoo, 8 Dass Saal Mien Hi London Mien apna Mansion Lay Liyaa? Iss Ko Khatien Hian Asli Sher?:rofl:
Aur Pakistan Ka 4th Richest Admi Baan Gaya, Hai Apna Papu?;):lol:

Kanglaa Hai Altaf Tu, Dehknaa Hai Tu Nawaz Uncle Ko Dehkoo, 8 Dass Saal Mien Hi London Mien apna Mansion Lay Liyaa? Iss Ko Khatien Hian Asli Sher?:rofl:
Aur Pakistan Ka 4th Richest Admi Baan Gaya, Hai Apna Papu?;):lol:

he has ittefaq mills. what does ALTAF BHAI HAVE that he lives in UK for last 22 years. bhai altaf bhai kaay phone call kaa bill kaun deta hai????

@Hyperion

Yaar KP main koi jaga hai to dhoondo,im packing my bags. :angel:
You are welcome at my place.There are two options for you one you can be in Peshawar very close to governor house and all official places, another one which is awesome is my village Cherat.You will be able to see the SSG guys.But yar North Korea se koi flight aa rahi hai ke nai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind. We shall know soon enough.

Meanwhile, see how stupid Musharraf is sunk into ignominy and defeat. You should shut up in shame. Blabbering does not become you, unless of course you have lost your mind.
Shame Mushraf? Is that This Thread Is about?
BTW, What Is Going On With musharaf So, I Feel Ashamed Off? Ohh You Mean He Facing fake Casses Against Him? From His residence Chak Shezad?
Ohh, They Cant Take Him To Jail? Who Shouldbe asshamed Off? :lol:
Well, Koi Baat Nahi , bhai Jeee Thorey Boht Pond Hamey Bhi Dilaa Doo, Ik Sey abhi Tu Kharch Nahi Kiyaa Hongey, abhi Tu nawaz Uncle Dey Kar gaya Hai Taza Taza Hai?:lol:

@ghilzai - Wrror, teriii baaaton nei meraa dil toooor diyaaa ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
he has ittefaq mills. what does ALTAF BHAI HAVE that he lives in UK for last 22 years. bhai altaf bhai kaay phone call kaa bill kaun deta hai????

Uss Ney Bhi Apni Anteq Honds 50 Baychi hai? Waysey Ittefaq Ki Baat sey Khayal Ayaa Key kitnaa Tax Deta Hai London Kaa mansion Kharedney Key Baad, Aur Ittefaq Factory lagganey Waley Time? Aur Woh Zia abu Kaa Kya Bana?:lol:

Uss Ney Bhi Apni Anteq Honds 50 Baychi hai? Waysey Ittefaq Ki Baat sey Khayal Ayaa Key kitnaa Tax Deta Hai London Kaa mansion Kharedney Key Baad, Aur Ittefaq Factory lagganey Waley Time? Aur Woh Zia abu Kaa Kya Bana?:lol:

zia abbu naay tou Altaf ko aur Nawaz koo goodh mein betha kaar baraa kiya hai jabhi dono saay pakistan ko bachaao! lekin Nawaz naay live tv paay yeh nahi bolaa keh karachi ko alaag kaardo media kaay haath toor dou teen talwar ko assli shakal daay kaar chalaa dou masoom awaam paar.

MQM cannot be compared to anyone except TTP. bhai. kabhi pakistan kaa bhi bhalaa soch loo sirf MQM kaa nahi socho!

zia abbu naay tou Altaf ko aur Nawaz koo goodh mein betha kaar baraa kiya hai jabhi dono saay pakistan ko bachaao! lekin Nawaz naay live tv paay yeh nahi bolaa keh karachi ko alaag kaardo media kaay haath toor dou teen talwar ko assli shakal daay kaar chalaa dou masoom awaam paar.

MQM cannot be compared to anyone except TTP. bhai. kabhi pakistan kaa bhi bhalaa soch loo sirf MQM kaa nahi socho!
Apni Apni Baat, Hai kan Aysey Pakroo Yeh Waysey Lakin, Dunoo Hi Bhai Hain, Aik Bolta Hai Rate Bananey Key Liyee Dossra, Hapatal Mien Jaa Kar Note Detaa Hai?

Sir, there are serious questions about their candidates, they collected all corrupt and fake degree holders, and mafia of PMLQ, PPPP at one place. Some of them are coming in the parliament after rigging. You can't make robber as security guard of home and then expect to take care your property and other stuff..........

What do you think brother about the PTI candidates??? Are they angels??? I give you the example from my constituency of NA-53. Mr Ghulam Sarwar Khan and his younger brother Siddique Khan got the tickets from PTI for National Assembly(NA-53) and Provincial Assembly (PP-7). Do you know what's the history of Sarwar Khan???? He is participating in elections since 1985....First from PPP's platform in 1985, 1988, 1990, 1993 and 1997. Than he left PPP and participated in elections as an independent candidate in 2003, in which he defeated his arch rival, Ch Nisar Ali Khan. After winning he joined PML(Q) and took full ADVANTAGES of his position as Minister for overseas Pakistanis.....And than he was massively defeated in 2008 elections by CH. Nisar Ali Khan. And now again on PTI's platform he has managed to gain victory....Teer---->CHAND---->CYCLE---->and finally BALLA.. This is whole political history....his whole political evolution....which describes clearly about his political character. He was an electable....a dependable race horse... so that's why Imran Khan gave him the PTI ticket....IF you observe closely, you will come to know that majority of the seats has been won by the electables....time tested dependable race horses, and unluckily or luckily whatever you say, such race horses were way more than in strength in PML(N) as compared than PTI...One thing more i forgot to mention about Sarwar Khan...If you ever get a chance to visit Taxila,Wah Cantt you shall be welcomed by half blown Margalla mountains which are blown only for crushing and more than half of these crush machines are owned directly or indirectly by Sarwar Khan, Siddique Khan, relatives, friends and thousands of Afghans have been rehabilitated in civil and cantonment areas of Taxila and Wah Cantt, apart from its social implications and strategic importance of this area just to increase his own vote bank, and enormous amount of money. Not to mention, the environmental hazards, by creating a thick cloud of dust in all over the atmosphere which has ruined the beauty of the historic city like Taxila.....I am huge fan of Imran Khan and his PTI...but i am sorry to say, his selection of candidates for NA-53 and PP-7 was shocking for me.....

What do you think brother about the PTI candidates??? Are they angels??? I give you the example from my constituency of NA-53. Mr Ghulam Sarwar Khan and his younger brother Siddique Khan got the tickets from PTI for National Assembly(NA-53) and Provincial Assembly (PP-7). Do you know what's the history of Sarwar Khan???? He is participating in elections since 1985....First from PPP's platform in 1985, 1988, 1990, 1993 and 1997. Than he left PPP and participated in elections as an independent candidate in 2003, in which he defeated his arch rival, Ch Nisar Ali Khan. After winning he joined PML(Q) and took full ADVANTAGES of his position as Minister for overseas Pakistanis.....And than he was massively defeated in 2008 elections by CH. Nisar Ali Khan. And now again on PTI's platform he has managed to gain victory....Teer---->CHAND---->CYCLE---->and finally BALLA.. This is whole political history....his whole political evolution....which describes clearly about his political character. He was an electable....a dependable race horse... so that's why Imran Khan gave him the PTI ticket....IF you observe closely, you will come to know that majority of the seats has been won by the electables....time tested dependable race horses, and unluckily or luckily whatever you say, such race horses were way more than in strength in PML(N) as compared than PTI...One thing more i forgot to mention about Sarwar Khan...If you ever get a chance to visit Taxila,Wah Cantt you shall be welcomed by half blown Margalla mountains which are blown only for crushing and more than half of these crush machines are owned directly or indirectly by Sarwar Khan, Siddique Khan, relatives, friends and thousands of Afghans have been rehabilitated in civil and cantonment areas of Taxila and Wah Cantt, apart from its social implications and strategic importance of this area just to increase his own vote bank, and enormous amount of money. Not to mention, the environmental hazards, by creating a thick cloud of dust in all over the atmosphere which has ruined the beauty of the historic city like Taxila.....I am huge fan of Imran Khan and his PTI...but i am sorry to say, his selection of candidates for NA-53 and PP-7 was shocking for me.....
I know wah cannt and taxila. Also, sarwar khan is not corrupt, nor a fake degree holder even not a gang group like hanif abbasi and abid ali raza of PML N
:offpost:
who are the real beneficiaries in the election? pakistani nation. No. nawaz sharif and his (khandaan) family.

I am sick of seeing Nawaz parading with his family like he is some sort of king.

These people have sucked the soul out of Pakistan.

I know wah cannt and taxila. Also, sarwar khan is not corrupt, nor a fake degree holder even not a gang group like hanif abbasi and abid ali raza of PML N
:offpost:
who are the real beneficiaries in the election? pakistani nation. No. nawaz sharif and his (khandaan) family.

Who shall be real beneficiaries....only time is gonna tell us. What i have written above about Sarwar Khan and his family is absolutely true. Let me tell you another thing...Sarwar Khan is not a degree holder at all...:hitwall: I have known him since my childhood, i have met him 500 times, in personal one to one meetings....I have told you his political history...If i am wrong in any point, please highlight it, but don't defend him in front of me...

Who shall be real beneficiaries....only time is gonna tell us. What i have written above about Sarwar Khan and his family is absolutely true. Let me tell you another thing...Sarwar Khan is not a degree holder at all...:hitwall: I have known him since my childhood, i have met him 500 times, in personal one to one meetings....I have told you his political history...If i am wrong in any point, please highlight it, but don't defend him in front of me...

Ok congrats that you met him 500 times.
I love that he is A long time critic and opponent of Pakistan Muslim League (N) leader Nisar Ali Khan. :yay:

Ok congrats that you met him 500 times.
I love that he is A long time critic and opponent of Pakistan Muslim League (N) leader Nisar Ali Khan. :yay:

Yeh hoi na baat sir g. :rofl: Aap ka Kawwa white hay because woh PML(N) ka critic hay..:omghaha: But i wonder how Imran Khan was going to make Naya Pakistan with such snakes under his sleeves...???

You are right but yyou know what

no matter how corrupt is any lota but as soon as he join PTI then he would become infallible and holy :D

Back
Top Bottom