What's new

Nawaz Sharif should stop sending Saaris to Modi now- Mubashir Lucman

You have no idea. There are stage dramas and live dancers available and quite popular in Pakistan. Of course they don't wear bikinis, but it's about the same as Sarees. Politicians and elites have their prostitutes and proper everything if you look at that perspective.

Saris about the same as bikinis, and politicians and elites having their prostitutes also somehow supporting your argument. Man do you realise how offensive you sound to an Indian here?

You seem to believe in the Homeland version of Pakistan. The truth is really different.

I don't get Homeland on cable. But what you said above does somewhat bolster the perception outsiders have.

Saris about the same as bikinis
Not at all, read over it again. They DON'T have bikinis, what they wear is similar to sarees.
and elites having their prostitutes also somehow supporting your argument.
Again, wrong interpretation. The idea is that everything is not as: 'Burka or death' as you seem to believe it is.

Just take a look at Pakistani women's fashion:
Pakistan Fashion Shows,Fashion Designers, beauty tips and Models

A lot of saree-like clothing in there. No one is killing anyone over it.

Mr. Haroon Rasheed has talked about another political party going to be announced soon. Lets see. I do see and appreciate your concerns but what to do? Technocrats? I am not too sure about that. They'll certainly put the country back on track but the changes wont be long lasting, as we have seen what happened to all good things that happened in Musharraf's time. We have to be little patient and support the continuation of the political process.
when he said this ?
i have not been following political news for a few weaks its too damn depressing to see the same jokers fighting with each other again and again on tv

be specific instead of ranting , if you find anything offensive there is a report button this forum provides , as if i care about your attitude .

Okay , if you cannot afford courtesy enough to respect the topic under discussion and coming up with your chicken shit mentality, then you deserve to be treated like a DH.

I don't use report button.

Last edited by a moderator:
when he said this ?
i have not been following political news for a few weaks its too damn depressing to see the same jokers fighting with each other again and again on tv
Here you go brother:

x10194_32742317.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qMPzs3FQsm.jpg

Okay you little Indian Hidutva moron, if you cannot afford courtesy enough to respect the topic under discussion and coming up with your chicken shit mentality, then you deserve to be treated like a DH.

I don't use report button, I like to take head on with shit person like you. You get me dumb ***..................

Ok tough guy , thats very heroic of you . Your resolve to take me head on is bone chilling for me .

Now if you are done can you please buzz off . Its a forum not your dads castle

Ok tough guy , thats very heroic of you . Your resolve to take me head on is bone chilling for me .

Now if you are done can you please buzz off . Its a forum not your dads castle

And to let you know that its also not your mummy papas drawing room where you can shit whenever you want (ahhh you do not have a toilet to shit). So take your crap where you can sell it.

And I have seen bravery of yours in Gujarat, when you took on pregnant women and children, don't even mistake me that I am like that. POS is what you are and that is what you will remain, because you are one Hidutva chicken shit with retarded mentality.

And to let you know that its also not your mummy papas drawing room where you can shit whenever you want (ahhh you do not have a toilet to shit). So take your crap where you can sell it.

And I have seen bravery of yours in Gujarat, when you took on pregnant women and children, don't even mistake me that I am like that. POS is what you are and that is what you will remain, because you are one Hidutva chicken shit with retarded mentality.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

Please report and do not feed trolls. They are not worth your time and bandwidth. Thanks.

Syed Sb., you know me already.

no i swear i said that looking at you :-)

See I was not wrong, you are a Liar too. How the F**k can you look at me while sitting behind a computer screen, all you must have seen is reflection of yourself in that screen. :bunny::nana:

Why is your DP same as that of my friend?

I changed my user name. And attitude too.

even if you report me , its you who should be facing action here for having used foul language in your posts . :bunny::bunny::bunny:

See I was not wrong, you are a Liar too. How the F**k can you look at me while sitting behind a computer screen, all you must have seen is reflection of yourself in that screen. :bunny::nana:

I changed my user name. And attitude too.

just like you are looking at me through my profile

Back
Top Bottom