What's new

Nawaz Sharif should stop sending Saaris to Modi now- Mubashir Lucman

Nawaz Sharif should stop sending Saaris to Modi now- Mubashir Lucman

This guy speak for 10 minutes on his own show,.. He think he is shayana.. He is Zaid Hamid in making :P

@Topic: First send terrorists and when we kill those terrorists start crying like widow... Stop terrorism miyan sahab..

@TankMan

What is sari like clothing? A sari is a sari. Unmistakable anywhere in the world.

Please let me clarify what I am saying.

It is not unthinkable that some Hindu women could still be wearing saris in Pakistan.

But having heard the stories of Hindu families who are fleeing Pakistan and asking our government to take them in, as well as the stories of Hindu temples which have been attacked and destroyed, not to mention the fact of your Hindu numbers having almost vanished since Partition (from double digits to low single digits today), not to mention the large number of incidents we hear about of rapes, abductions and forced marriages and conversions of Hindu girls, it does make me wonder at either the extreme courage or the extreme stupidity of a Hindu woman in Pakistan wearing a sari.

In a place where even your own faith are not spared, what hope would Hindus have?

even if you report me , its you who should be facing action here for having used foul language in your posts . :bunny::bunny::bunny:

I told you I don't report, Syed wants me to report you but I don't do it very seldom in very rare cases.

Now start a thread of your own where we can carry our trolling, let other decent people here discuss the topic.

:taz:

even if you report me , its you who should be facing action here for having used foul language in your posts . :bunny::bunny::bunny:

just like you are looking at me through my profile

:offpost: not relevant to what we were engaged in. Weak argument, come up with something better. :tdown:

I told you I don't report, Syed wants me to report you but I don't do it very seldom in very rare cases.

Now start a thread of your own where we can carry our trolling, let other decent people here discuss the topic.

:taz:

:offpost: not relevant to what we were engaged in. Weak argument, come up with something better. :tdown:

who cares , if i have done no wrong why should i give a damn

if decent people are to discuss you should be the first one to leave :bunny:

Its you Imran? Seriously?

Don't do this man. There were few enough of your type to start with anyways. :(

Damn.

See I requested politely okay you cannot blame me, you were discussing beards, Simran and what not, and acting like ignorant all together.

How hard it is for you to google anything Pakistan related? And all you do is act like things are so bad that we live in caves.

Indeed, we are bored with Saaris now. Kuch Sherwani kurte bhejo.

See I requested politely okay you cannot blame me, you were discussing beards, Simran and what not, and acting like ignorant all together.

How hard it is for you to google anything Pakistan related? And all you do is act like things are so bad that we live in caves.

Beards was not a crack at all. It was very seriously meant. Do you know that in the 80s after Bluestar many Indian Sikh young men shaved off their beards and cut their hair, so as not to be targeted. Sad, but it happens.

Marvi is someone I have heard about. I do not know if she is Muslim or Hindu. She seems to be a Arundhati sort?

Most of what I know of Pakistan is what I see in the news, read in the papers, or read about here. Are you saying that a random Google search would be better than the amount of information available here on PDF? I seriously doubt it.

My only request is to not go radical man. That would hurt, but not as much as losing a friend. And I liked Imran Rashid a lot better .....

Beards was not a crack at all. It was very seriously meant. Do you know that in the 80s after Bluestar many Indian Sikh young men shaved off their beards and cut their hair, so as not to be targeted. Sad, but it happens.

Marvi is someone I have heard about. I do not know if she is Muslim or Hindu. She seems to be a Arundhati sort?

Most of what I know of Pakistan is what I see in the news, read in the papers, or read about here. Are you saying that a random Google search would be better than the amount of information available here on PDF? I seriously doubt it.

My only request is to not go radical man. That would hurt, but not as much as losing a friend. And I liked Imran Rashid a lot better .....

So you won't google and limit your source of knowledge to news (they are there to make money) and this forum (that is in turn based on news). I am not going radical man, but I won't keep quite and act civilised if someone comes up nasty pieces. With you I have a cordial relation (though sometimes you go all naughty naughty) which I share with very few Indian posters here.

So you won't google and limit your source of knowledge to news (they are there to make money) and this forum (that is in turn based on news). I am not going radical man, but I won't keep quite and act civilised if someone comes up nasty pieces. With you I have a cordial relation (though sometimes you go all naughty naughty) which I share with very few Indian posters here.

No I don't have the time to Google man. Pakistan is not all that exciting and interesting for me. I spend my online time either on PDF because I like Pakistanis a lot more than current day Pakistan, on car and bike forums, and a significant chunk late night watching p.orn.

I dont see "relationships" per se on online forums. You either like what you see behind what guys actually post, or you do not. I do not like syedali at all for instance. I like Zarvan. Its a gut thing.

This guy speak for 10 minutes on his own show,.. He think he is shayana.. He is Zaid Hamid in making :P

@Topic: First send terrorists and when we kill those terrorists start crying like widow... Stop terrorism miyan sahab..

Your negative rating is speaking louder than your voice ...

No I don't have the time to Google man. Pakistan is not all that exciting and interesting for me. I spend my online time either on PDF because I like Pakistanis a lot more than current day Pakistan, on car and bike forums, and a significant chunk late night watching p.orn.

I dont see "relationships" per se on online forums. You either like what you see behind what guys actually post, or you do not. I do not like syedali at all for instance. I like Zarvan. Its a gut thing.

When do you sleep then? Anyways you have your views and choices and I have mine.

Regarding saris it is not something odd in Pakistan to wear those. For instance I am from a province which is most conservative in its outlook and traditions and has got nothing to do with saris at all, but still my family members prefer wearing those in marriages. So what is the big deal, why you have a perception that Pakistanis do not dress this or that because fear of some unknown force?

When do you sleep then? Anyways you have your views and choices and I have mine.

Regarding saris it is not something odd in Pakistan to wear those. For instance I am from a province which is most conservative in its outlook and traditions and has got nothing to do with saris at all, but still my family members prefer wearing those in marriages. So what is the big deal, why you have a perception that Pakistanis do not dress this or that because fear of some unknown force?

That's great info. I thought wearing sari was somehow now equated with being un-Islamic. Though our women wear shalwar more often than they wear sari now. At least younger women. Its easier to manage, and wear, and move around in. Especially when going out to work.

Back
Top Bottom