What's new

Nawaz Sharif should stop sending Saaris to Modi now- Mubashir Lucman

Or may be give them Saaris to Mr. and Mrs. Khan....?? They can both wear them and look cute....the "newly" many times already wed couple!!

This bozo called Lick-Man was summoned by the high courts of Sindh and Punjab against these kind of silly propaganda dramatic shows he produces. Both times, he "apologized" to the court unconditionally and was pardoned. A liar is always a liar, a propagandist is always a propagandist and a violent person will always be violent. Wait, I just summed up IK's party and their political support in three sentences???

To correct all the fan boys on here hating, and to defend NS (again, as he's not here to defend himself), he actually told the media and the military a month ago that there will be no talks with India, specially when the LOC violations continued. The Army, backed up by the political support, than took some aggressive measures and announced that "We'll talk with India in her own language", referring to the firing and shelling on LOC.

The message was also conveyed to foreign governments that any escalation could easily turn into a full blown war, with hot heads on both sides and trigger happy people ready to press the red button. Pakistan, due to its war on terror and internal situation, can't afford a war as it would cut it in half and that the risks of trying anything small had a huge chance to go beyond control.

That was why, the US President had pushed Modi to call NS to cool things off before the cricket match. But now that both NS and Modi talked and really agreed to cool things off and to back off the rhetoric and aggression towards each other, the gifts should go. You can't change your borders and your neighbors. One day, both sides will need to understand that and learn to live together for the betterment of their poor people. Its like a bad marriage where both parties try to work their issues out because of their children.
Had a sneaking suspicion, checked your post history.
Wall of text: Check
Answering criticism with criticism: Check
Rude name-calling (''lick man''): Check
Defending NS: Check
''Everything NS does is good'' rhetoric: Check
''Take proof to the supreme court'' rhetoric: Check
Hatred of IK: Check
''IK is violent'' rhetoric: Check
''IK lies'' rhetoric: Check
Stupid psychological diagnoses of IK: Check
''PTI never resigned'' lies: Check
Two American flags: Check

Hello, @orangzaib. Where have you been?

Or may be give them Saaris to Mr. and Mrs. Khan....?? They can both wear them and look cute....the "newly" many times already wed couple!!

This bozo called Lick-Man was summoned by the high courts of Sindh and Punjab against these kind of silly propaganda dramatic shows he produces. Both times, he "apologized" to the court unconditionally and was pardoned. A liar is always a liar, a propagandist is always a propagandist and a violent person will always be violent. Wait, I just summed up IK's party and their political support in three sentences???

To correct all the fan boys on here hating, and to defend NS (again, as he's not here to defend himself), he actually told the media and the military a month ago that there will be no talks with India, specially when the LOC violations continued. The Army, backed up by the political support, than took some aggressive measures and announced that "We'll talk with India in her own language", referring to the firing and shelling on LOC.

The message was also conveyed to foreign governments that any escalation could easily turn into a full blown war, with hot heads on both sides and trigger happy people ready to press the red button. Pakistan, due to its war on terror and internal situation, can't afford a war as it would cut it in half and that the risks of trying anything small had a huge chance to go beyond control.

That was why, the US President had pushed Modi to call NS to cool things off before the cricket match. But now that both NS and Modi talked and really agreed to cool things off and to back off the rhetoric and aggression towards each other, the gifts should go. You can't change your borders and your neighbors. One day, both sides will need to understand that and learn to live together for the betterment of their poor people. Its like a bad marriage where both parties try to work their issues out because of their children.

Can you please precise your statement here ...........???

Disagreeing with a political leader who got six chances in power and screwed the country over every time is suddenly considered 'radical'? Even if he was the greatest and best leader in the world, disagreeing with him is in no way 'radical', and neither is cracking a joke about him.

If he screwed the country than why people choose hinh for six time.

I have not used the word radical for being disagree with him but because of the language the used for.

:what: :undecided: I want to become PM of Pakistan but problem is I don't have enough smart supporters like you and oh the money too.

I am not very smart like you people. Anyway if you want my vote than come to India. I promise I will vote for you. Or give me a dual citizenship. If you fight electin in Pakistan, i will come ther to vote for you. Choice is yours.

I am not very smart like you people. Anyway if you want my vote than come to India. I promise I will vote for you. Or give me a dual citizenship. If you fight electin in Pakistan, i will come ther to vote for you. Choice is yours.

Hmmmm let me think I will take this up with my party's core committee. :coffee:

Nawaz went due to hos own stupid reasons----he wanted to look good----.

No. NS came because it would have made Pakistan as a nation and Pakistanis look like the odd ones out (and made this an irrelevant talking point for the next 5 yrs) especially since the other SAARC heads had accepted.

I think he came knowing that he was never going to come out of this visit looking good. So quite a brave move.

If he screwed the country than why people choose hinh for six time.
That's probably why a lot of people have been screaming rigging for the past two years. But, lets not forget the huge amount of uneducated people who can't see anything other than flashy metro buses - he does his PR really good. I'm hoping he starts doing his governance equally good, but till now it's mostly been the same old mistakes (intentional or otherwise - mistakes either way).
I have not used the word radical for being disagree with him but because of the language the used for.
Using insulting or inappropriate language makes people impulsive and immature but not radical. Thanks for clarifying that though.

No. NS came because it would have made Pakistan as a nation and Pakistanis look like the odd ones out (and made this an irrelevant talking point for the next 5 yrs) especially since the other SAARC heads had accepted.

I think he came knowing that he was never going to come out of this visit looking good. So quite a brave move.

Nawaz never thinks on those basis---he always thinks of himself first---. Pakistan does not mean much to him except to be its prime minister. He was stopped by the military not to go---and as always he let the military down---then he came back embarrassed and asked for apology from the military. Said --- " HAMEIN NAHIN PATA THA KAY IS TARAH KA SALOOK KARAIN GAY "---.

That is one of his patent statement to the military " WOH JI HAMARA TO KHIAL THA KAY AISAY NAHIN HO GA ".

Last edited:
There are some MF who does not want IND-PAK relations go better. LICK-MAN is one of them. Looks like these guyz watch too much Hollywood Movies. Or showing this type of Attitude will give respect to them in the Society.

That's probably why a lot of people have been screaming rigging for the past two years. But, lets not forget the huge amount of uneducated people who can't see anything other than flashy metro buses - he does his PR really good. I'm hoping he starts doing his governance equally good, but till now it's mostly been the same old mistakes (intentional or otherwise - mistakes either way).

Look when the things goes wrong, it is very convinient to blame politician. You guys are blaming him. However if any other politician would have been there in place of Nawaz, matter would have been worse.This fellow has a vision and wisdom to think of development in such a grimy condition.

Look when the things goes wrong, it is very convinient to blame politician. You guys are blaming him. However if any other politician would have been there in place of Nawaz, matter would have been worse.This fellow has a vision and wisdom to think of development in such a grimy condition.
How many years have you lived under his rule? I've spent a decade in the capital of what is considered his backyard province, and believe me, you won't be saying this if you knew the actual situation on the ground.

There is some stuff that you can chalk up to 'grimy conditions', 'fate' or whatever, but so many things in Pakistan are the direct and clear fault of these people - all that's needed to solve the majority of the problems is competence and good intentions. So many lives can be saved, so much improvement can be made, if only someone tries. This fellow is supposed to do that. But he isn't.

All that can be said without looking at all the corruption scandals, all the messy politics and behind-the-scenes game. If all those things are taken into account, it becomes even more poignant and clear.

You broke my heart just like that, I took you to be a smart kid but look what you did :hitwall:

Actually, I intended to break your mental block but unfortunately your heart got broke. When emotion take place of reason, this happens. Try to develop reason. your heart will not break evry now and than in this type of small matters.

How many years have you lived under his rule? I've spent a decade in the capital of what is considered his backyard province, and believe me, you won't be saying this if you knew the actual situation on the ground.

There is some stuff that you can chalk up to 'grimy conditions', 'fate' or whatever, but so many things in Pakistan are the direct and clear fault of these people - all that's needed to solve the majority of the problems is competence and good intentions. So many lives can be saved, so much improvement can be made, if only someone tries. This fellow is supposed to do that. But he isn't.

All that can be said without looking at all the corruption scandals, all the messy politics and behind-the-scenes game. If all those things are taken into account, it becomes even more poignant and clear.

Look, Whatever you said are the weaknesses of Pakistanis as a nation. Parheps, You can not attach this to an individual. As i wrote earlier, unless you rise as nation with consenses on national issues, situation shall not improve. It is very difficult make him responsible.

Actually, I intended to break your mental block but unfortunately your heart got broke. When emotion take place of reason, this happens. Try to develop reason. your heart will not break evry now and than in this type of small matters.

Okay then enlighten me wise one, how should I develop reasons to counter what I have witnessed personally. In 1992 I was 13 years old, grade 7 student (if I remember exactly) this PM was also PM at that time, he came to my school as Chief Guest on parents day. Then years went by I grew to become a professional with kids, now I am 35 (closing on 36), I witnessed shifts from type writers to lap tops, technological developments, kids easily using new technology like they always knew how to use it, and guess who is PM of my country??................

A PM from typewriter age cannot take on challenges of new era, and I deserve to see a new face for God's sake .......... if not me at least for my kids.

Okay then enlighten me wise one, how should I develop reasons to counter what I have witnessed personally. In 1992 I was 13 years old, grade 7 student (if I remember exactly) this PM was also PM at that time, he came to my school as Chief Guest on parents day. Then years went by I grew to become a professional with kids, now I am 35 (closing on 36), I witnessed shifts from type writers to lap tops, technological developments, kids easily using new technology like they always knew how to use it, and guess who is PM of my country??................

A PM from typewriter age cannot take on challenges of new era, and I deserve to see a new face for God's sake .......... if not me at least for my kids.

Ok then Change him but who else? Zardari and Imaran are old too. In addition, Imaran is a Moron and TTP supporter. In democracy, collective wisdom of people is most important. They got the leaders how they are.

Back
Top Bottom