What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

Officials not following govt. orders..... or similar stuff.....

This whole charade is a mess from top to bottom, and including all parties. I am just silently watching the disaster unfold in slow motion.

This whole charade is a mess from top to bottom, and including all parties. I am just silently watching the disaster unfold in slow motion.

That is the worst part. I am hoping for the rapid "All hell breaking loose".. I bought Nachos, Jalapeños and Salsa just for that.

so??? what are u trying to saying they can lie bcoz someone else lied .. they murdered 14 people so everyone should be allowed to do that??? a patwari has just one answer when ever he was questioned

secondly dumbo PTI didnt buyt these injection it was provided to them ... so all those people died of dangee is shahbaz sharif fault? what kind of stupid reasoning u people give ...

no m not saying that what m saying is both lied in first place our country is like a gutter no one either Nawz or Imran has a magic spell to solve problems in one year at least gov is trying for new power projects and infrastructure

m not dumb you are the one who's acting like one they can act or investigate about the injection or take action against authority that why didn't they check when you guys said k 6 mah me kuch ni hua to 90 din me kaun sai teer chal gai

That is the worst part. I am hoping for the rapid "All hell breaking loose".. I bought Nachos, Jalapeños and Salsa just for that.

Even "hell breaking loose" will not solve these problems. I am sad enough not to say anything at this point. Nachos? Salsa? Nope. This calls for a mellow aged single malt over clear ice.

bro how long u gona use this excuse . PMLN governed 6 time in punjab . 3 times PM ha .. every time they are in power .. their wealth increeased 100 time and we always become poorer ...

no m not saying that what m saying is both lied in first place our country is like a gutter no one either Nawz or Imran has a magic spell to solve problems in one year at least gov is trying for new power projects and infrastructure

m not dumb you are the one who's acting like one they can act or investigate about the injection or take action against authority that why didn't they check when you guys said k 6 mah me kuch ni hua to 90 din me kaun sai teer chal gai

AGER pti ka supporter yeh kahe k 6 mah me bijjli ni aai Shahbaz ka nam change kro wo sb thek hia us k liye applause hni chahye or ager aisa hi sawal PML-N ka supporter kre k 90 din ki tabdeeli kahan gai to wo NOORA dumb etc etc ho jata hai 21 topon ki salami bnti hai PTI supporters k liye

Even "hell breaking loose" will not solve these problems. I am sad enough not to say anything at this point. Nachos? Salsa? Nope. This calls for a mellow aged single malt over clear ice.

I agree with you. A very sad day when a mob of AT MOST 200,000 can topple a govt. There is almost unanimous consensus in Pakistani media that this will not be good for Pakistan. NS was likely to self-destruct by 2018 anyway. I had also said that for the govt to topple either PPP or the Army had to go against it--and looks like the Army has been (read the Dawn editorial from today).

bro how long u gona use this excuse . PMLN governed 6 time in punjab . 3 times PM ha .. every time they are in power .. their wealth increeased 100 time and we always become poorer ...

arey yaar 2 2 saal k liye PM bna tha naa wo kaun sa 5 5 sal poore kr k gya hai 2 saal ma kaun sa change aata hia aata hai to KPK me q ni aaya abhi tk??? Or ager punjab ko govern kia to pehle provinces Federal k under hoty thy there was no 18th amendment jin me province ko khud mukhtar bnaya ho even abhi b federal se NOC leni parti hai kuch krne k liye so lame excuse k 3 dafa PM bna 1.5 years 2 years me koi kya krlai ga?

Why have you written "Nawas Sharif" ? He was removed by Ministry of Internal Affairs. He asked for holiday in a meeting with Chaudhry Nisaar and that request was accepted.
plus He should nt be a police head if he leaves Govt in situation like that. This is police duty to handle such mob.

I agree with you. A very sad day when a mob of AT MOST 200,000 can topple a govt. There is almost unanimous consensus in Pakistani media that this will not be good for Pakistan. NS was likely to self-destruct by 2018 anyway. I had also said that for the govt to topple either PPP or the Army had to go against it--and looks like the Army has been (read the Dawn editorial from today).

The mob means nothing, it is only an engineered tool, just like those leading the marches. The "angels" are the ones to blame for all this, but they will remain above any accountability for their illegal actions, as always. Nope, Pakistan is going to remain where it is, and then people call me a pessimist. :D

Eating them right now............... I'm so lazy, I even got meself 6 coke cans next to me.................. dude, I've added 3 kilos since this drama began......... :sarcastic:

yes, lets get someone who can show the state power to these idiots who order like they are all in control ..

IK is going to be responsible for anything happen.. as he is so self centered person, he never listen to anyone (except sheeda tali and SMQ)

Country have already lost alot of $$ due to all this, Country is being humiliated internationally by his masterclass move which only he and one paid writer understands ,.. even international community asking WHY you relate these things :)

WE DEMAND FROM THE GOV THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, SHOW SOME POWER AND MAKE SURE THESE PEOPLE GO BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME...

OUR CITY IS NOT FOR THESE THINGS ....

IMAGINE, DUE TO THESE 2 JOKERS , PAKISTAN IS OUT OF BUSINESS FROM LAST 15 DAYS ...

Pehly EID ki holidays theen aur abb ye drama ... pir hum kehtay hain country tarakee nahi kar raha .. SHAME ON IK AND ITS SUPPORTERS
OK YOU DEMAND THIS BUT I DO NOT...AND THIS IS ALSO MY CITY AND WE ARE HAPPY....2NDLY HOW much looting nawaz and co has done till now? why dont you point out that LOSS OF COUNTRY ALSO? or you are Patwari...!

Back
Top Bottom