What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

Did you got that news where , PTI lost a seat in sind to JI by recounting ? its a proof that IK and PTI did the same thing where ever they won ... lol

No, I believe I missed it. Link please? Google's giving me nothing.

View attachment 44233

Very true ... maybe this one opens the eyes of PTI supporters and TUQ ones
That is half of what IK said. Full is below. Doesn't look like he is scared or anything as you have tried to imply.

nad-33-2182014.gif

lol , this is the real case of PTI supporters , if someone does not support IK they think that person is PMLN supporter ..

My all posts are for Pakistan and the madness these 2 idoits are doing .. nothing related to anyone else .. and it odes not mean i support PMLN in any way .. but i do understand the work they have started after Zardari gov..

you are the biggest fool i have seen on this forum :)

Did you got that news where , PTI lost a seat in sind to JI by recounting ? its a proof that IK and PTI did the same thing where ever they won ... lol
im ngona just answer ur last para ... same tactic was used by pmln (saad rafique ) who said lets open imran khan 4 halqas and our 4 halqas .. when the offer was accepted they ran away ... PTI is open for proper audit of all seats they have offered to start from the seats they won ...

seat they lost to JI, I think he was reinstated by SC .. even if that is true it make my case stronger .. massive rigging happened so we need election ...

U called me fool, it is way better then being a hypocrite ,.... u still haven't answered why shahbaz sharif is hiding the judiual commission report??? everyone one saw on tv how police shot civilians but u r saying they shot themselves ... then gullubut was not used by pmln and punjab police .. the cctv footage in which police men was stealing was photoshopped . I may be a fool but u r defiantly a hypocrite

That is half of what IK said. Full is below. Doesn't look like he is scared or anything as you have tried to imply.

nad-33-2182014.gif

He is a biggest jhoota of this time ... he is using all the protocols and he says he do not need them ..

He is such a shameless person, First of all who told him that what ever he thinks is the only truth ...

get over it ...

IK and TUQ finally got what they wanted. Crackdown, lathi charge, injured, maybe some killed.

Allah khair karein un maon air bachon ka jo is drama ka hissa Hein.

im ngona just answer ur last para ... same tactic was used by pmln (saad rafique ) who said lets open imran khan 4 halqas and our 4 halqas .. when the offer was accepted they ran away ... PTI is open for proper audit of all seats they have offered to start from the seats they won ...

seat they lost to JI, I think he was reinstated by SC .. even if that is true it make my case stronger .. massive rigging happened so we need election ...

U called me fool, it is way better then being a hypocrite ,.... u still haven't answered why shahbaz sharif is hiding the judiual commission report??? everyone one saw on tv how police shot civilians but u r saying they shot themselves ... then gullubut was not used by pmln and punjab police .. the cctv footage in which police men was stealing was photoshopped . I may be a fool but u r defiantly a hypocrite

calling me a hypocrite wont change the issues here.. that is what you and your leader do.. calling names and giving titles to others ..so i leave that you Allah SWT ..

So if IK go to SC to reinstate his party member then its right and if PMLN does it what wrong ...

LOOK WHO IS HYPOCRITE HERE :)

He is a biggest jhoota of this time ... he is using all the protocols and he says he do not need them ..

He is such a shameless person, First of all who told him that what ever he thinks is the only truth ...

get over it ...
Who is not jhoota? Nawaz is not jhoota? Shahbaz is not jhoota? Remember they claimed that they never signed any agreement with KSA of not coming back to Pakistan before 10 years? and what happened then? Prince Muqrin bin Abdul Aziz told the press about their promise.

Get over it...

top01.jpg

calling me a hypocrite wont change the issues here.. that is what you and your leader do.. calling names and giving titles to others ..so i leave that you Allah SWT ..

So if IK go to SC to reinstate his party member then its right and if PMLN does it what wrong ...

LOOK WHO IS HYPOCRITE HERE :)
are u a butt as well? u seem to be talking like GulluBUtt whn did PTI object that someone can do to SC to get reinstated ?

why dont u run away from questions? why is shahbaz sharif hiding commission report from model town incident? why is police still not registering case after court told them?

even deep down u know that u have no answer for it .. but u r quite as it is about sharif family ...

Just in what i was saying

View attachment 44235
Rehman Malik part 2 .. even my noon league friends call him jhoota ... they are not doing crackdown as police and army is not cooperating . PMLN conveniently put all blame on police after model town incident .. now why would police risk their lives for sharif family

:raise::raise::raise: Few ques raised in my mind when ever i watch speech of Imran Khan

1.. Kbhi yeh kehta hai Army k peeche chup rhy ho kbhi kisi k peeche abhi keh rha k America k peechay chup rhy ho to jo Imran k Against baat kry kya wo Nawaz Shareef ka hami hia???

2 Jb bhi Imran speech krta hai to wo yeh kehta hai k aaj hum jashan manaien gai azaadi ka 7 din hogai wo din kb aai ga??

3 Imran khan bar bar logon ko bulata hai k aaj poncho aaj pooncho kya loog wapis ja rhy hain dharne se?? KPK k logon ko bhi bula rha hota hai k wapis q chale gai Islamabad aao... ???

Thats Wrong ... only IK and its supporters Assumptions .. nothing solid .. country is out of business ...

I have to cancel 5 orders from UK due to my customer demands and reliability of supply ...
Who is going to suffer at the end? country , its people in all forms ..

imagine how many orders being not finalized or cancelled due to this uncertainty ...

I understand your personal point of view and am sorry for it.

But if we look the country as a whole, no pain no gain for the country.

Back
Top Bottom