What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

ISPR about to issue a statement after Khwaja Asif hinted that Army is backing Nawaz.

Because Saad Rafique is on the panel from the govt whom PAT wants on the FIR for Model Town Massacre. Both PTI and PAT have refused to negotiate with him. Looks like the Nawaz camp simply wanted the negotiations to fail.

Very possible. Isn't there a video of Saad Rafique stuffing the ballot box with fake votes in the 2013 election?

First of all who is Ik to decide Pakistani people's mandate is stolen ? he lost and didnt accepted the defeat?
he was just asking for vote audit to verify it . he wasnt allowed . Instread rana sana and parvez rashid come and crack jokes about it

If you see it from other side , things are different, it could be TUQ himself with his few followers in police to do so , as this was needed for him to start something like this, against the Pakistan state and gov. biggest beneficiary of these killing is TUQ
even u know that it BS . Rana sana said there was weapons, no weapons appear, they tried to show TUQ break cars and stole from shops. later it was revealed that it was PMLN worker GulluButt who did all that .. app k sub baat b maan ley .. why is NS is hiding the report of the commission?

peaceful protest ? my foot, its the duty of GOV to make sure its not hurting whole of the country .. if it is then we can demand the gov to take actions ..

Yes peaceful protest . U leader murderer 14 people. the besieged the model town, that has force them to be equipped. They were not equppied last tym .. PTI was not equipped that is why it was attacked by this pooomi butt ...NS has history of using badmash. so one should be ready ... how can u blame it on them.. why why did they take action against hamza shahbaz when they burned buildings with his protesters during load shedding protest

U r nothing but a hypocrite
lol , this is the real case of PTI supporters , if someone does not support IK they think that person is PMLN supporter ..

My all posts are for Pakistan and the madness these 2 idoits are doing .. nothing related to anyone else .. and it odes not mean i support PMLN in any way .. but i do understand the work they have started after Zardari gov..

you are the biggest fool i have seen on this forum :)

Very possible. Isn't there a video of Saad Rafique stuffing the ballot box with fake votes in the 2013 election?

Did you got that news where , PTI lost a seat in sind to JI by recounting ? its a proof that IK and PTI did the same thing where ever they won ... lol

Saad Rafique isn't the problem, the mindset, the system which brings people like him to power is.

Capture2.PNG

Imran Khan ki phet ker hath main a gai hai ... ab darda q hai char ja sooli baita

Aaahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: if they want to do crack down on protesters why they let them in the red zone in first place.. Our media is really stupid specially ARY NEWS spreading fake News... If they want crack down they would have stopped TUQ in Model town or IK at Kashmir Highway but they didn't but in fact they let them in in the red zone... the same type of news was spread that Rana Sanaullah is leaving Pakistan but guess what he didn't :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Because the government thought that it will be all over in a few days time. Unfortunately for the government, it is not yet ended and government's patience is now running out.

@Hyperion - ye aaj saray members TTAs ki kyon le rahe hain, aaj tou Aeronaut ko bhi nahin chora :what:

i'm sick of all you pro nawaz biggots. Imran Khan is actually fighting to have a corrupt free system which in the long run will be more beneficial to the country..

Cut the crap! We are NOT pro Nawaz! We were actually pro Imran until barely a few days ago! You blind supporters of Imran Khan are isolated in Pakistan today. Have you been following the news sources lately?!

A change of govt through this is NOT going to bring stability to Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom