What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

why r u using this argument .. PTI is ready for vote audit for all its seats .. they have said it time and again .. even in national assembly . i though u were Pakistani as u claimed but u r nothing but a physiological slave of sharif family

PTI Sindh MPA resigns just when SC reinstated his membership | Pakistan Today

:raise::raise::raise: Few ques raised in my mind when ever i watch speech of Imran Khan

1.. Kbhi yeh kehta hai Army k peeche chup rhy ho kbhi kisi k peeche abhi keh rha k America k peechay chup rhy ho to jo Imran k Against baat kry kya wo Nawaz Shareef ka hami hia???

2 Jb bhi Imran speech krta hai to wo yeh kehta hai k aaj hum jashan manaien gai azaadi ka 7 din hogai wo din kb aai ga??

3 Imran khan bar bar logon ko bulata hai k aaj poncho aaj pooncho kya loog wapis ja rhy hain dharne se?? KPK k logon ko bhi bula rha hota hai k wapis q chale gai Islamabad aao... ???
bhie 6 manay mei bijli nhie ayi ... naam sucha Shahbaz ka kuch ..

Nawaz said if i didnt bring all the money robbed by zardari back mera naam change kar dena? naam such lya ??

why r u using this argument .. PTI is ready for vote audit for all its seats .. they have said it time and again .. even in national assembly . i though u were Pakistani as u claimed but u r nothing but a physiological slave of sharif family

Nawaz said if i didnt bring all the money robbed by zardari back mera naam change kar dena? naam such lya ??
Calling me names and giving me titles won't change the reality of ik

Rehman Malik part 2 .. even my noon league friends call him jhoota ... they are not doing crackdown as police and army is not cooperating . PMLN conveniently put all blame on police after model town incident .. now why would police risk their lives for sharif family

why would they give orders to police in first place?? they know very well that it'll be a suicide for their Government ARY just spreading fake NEWS

Thanks
my personal view is these things which ik trying to get by helping tuq can be achieved by other means
He and tuq trying to create Syria and other Arab world situation in Pakistan

I understand your personal point of view and am sorry for it.

But if we look the country as a whole, no pain no gain for the country.

Sir g mana 6 months me bijjli ni hai.. true.. but kya KPK me 90 din ki tabdeeli aai hai?? 1 barish hoti hai KPK me 18 people died 80+ injured.. kaun se hospitals bn gai KPK me Bannu k Hospitals ki halat check ki hia kutty phir rhy ander

10440867_590278787757938_4141008793844451625_n.jpg

kya Imran khan un bachn ki family k pass gya hia jo khasre k injections se mar gai?? KPK ne Tameer.e.school project shuru kia hai kya wahan colleges or schol hmari donatons se theek hn gai?? ager donation na dein to thek ni hn gai???

why would they give orders to police in first place?? they know very well that it'll be a suicide for their Government ARY just spreading fake NEWS

In hindsight, NS+Zardari should have arranged a counter massive rally on 14 August to support the system. Trust me: These marches would look like kids birthday parties compared to that rally. Perhaps it is still not too late for that.

In hindsight, NS+Zardari should have arranged a counter massive rally on 14 August to support the system. Trust me: These marches would look like kids birthday parties compared to that rally. Perhaps it is still not too late for that.

sir there is no need to conduct such rallies every party in Parliament is with Present gov it's enough proof.. rally for rally is not a solution

Sir g mana 6 months me bijjli ni hai.. true.. but kya KPK me 90 din ki tabdeeli aai hai?? 1 barish hoti hai KPK me 18 people died 80+ injured.. kaun se hospitals bn gai KPK me Bannu k Hospitals ki halat check ki hia kutty phir rhy ander

View attachment 44250
so??? what are u trying to saying they can lie bcoz someone else lied .. they murdered 14 people so everyone should be allowed to do that??? a patwari has just one answer when ever he was questioned

secondly dumbo PTI didnt buyt these injection it was provided to them ... so all those people died of dangee is shahbaz sharif fault? what kind of stupid reasoning u people give ...

People understand that ARY is tuq channel

They tried but realized they couldn't, for PML(N) government has lost the popularity way too fast due to inflation and load shedding. What happened at Gujrawanala? How many folks were there with Mr. Pomi Butt? Also remember, Zardari is a shrewed politician, he will never board a sinking ship.

sir there is no need to conduct such rallies every party in Parliament is with Present gov it's enough proof.. rally for rally is not a solution

I thought about a counter rally several days ago but that thought that was not needed at that time but I UNDERESTIMATED the stupidity of the security establishment of Pakistan: The establishment wants a change through a few thousand marchers. An INDIRECT COUP. They are not playing fair and so neither should the parties in the Parliament.

I thought about a counter rally several days ago but that thought that was not needed at that time but I UNDERESTIMATED the stupidity of the security establishment of Pakistan: The establishment wants a change through a few thousand marchers. An INDIRECT COUP. They are not playing fair and so neither should the parties in the Parliament.
You Sir, better don't say for which neither you nor the party you support, has any evidence for.

Back
Top Bottom