What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

I think this is what IK wants; bloodshed, so that he gets legitimacy. He wants a repeat of model town type event so that he doesn't get away as a loser. Basically that person is putting his own self interest beyond anyone else.

Chemical in water :woot::woot::woot: TUQ ka brain crackdown kr gya :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 44236

Maulvi saab inqilaab kay doraan bhi apnay kartooton say peechay na hattay.

Farz karo agar ab koi bimaar hota bhi hai tau Maulvi saab bolain ge kay menay tum logon ko kaha nai tha? Aur issi bunyaad pe dharnay walon kay jazabaat phir buland hojayen ge, kay hamaray quaid ghaibi ilm rakhnay walay hain aur yeh inqilaab khudai nizaam ki paaidavaar hai.

Tsk tsk. Becharay Musalmaan.

I think this is what IK wants; bloodshed, so that he gets legitimacy. He wants a repeat of model town type event so that he doesn't get away as a loser. Basically that person is putting his own self interest beyond anyone else.

He is a LOSER! This forum has turned against him. His march was a fraction of the 'Million March'. The Pakistani media and intellectuals turned against him. All he has are some thousands dancing followers, some Chale Huwe Kartoos like Ch. Brothers. He could NEVER pull of a change without the security establishment behind him.

Fellow Pakistanis: If we allow the mobocracy to win today then TRUST ME Pakistan will be put back even further in its socio-political evolution.

Seriously i means Seriously? This @Leviza in his/her reply to @Aeronaut Just said that TUQ was behind the Model Town Massacre...i mean seriously? Gullu but supporting TUQ? So just they are your Opposite party thats why 15 lives are not worth fighting for? YOU LABEL THEM AS TUQ FOLLOWERS,ARE NOT NAWAZ VOTERS HIS FOLLOWERS if we go by the same LOGIC? Call me whatever you can or insult me but SHAME ON YOU...JUST SHAME ON YOU...!

The mob means nothing, it is only an engineered tool, just like those leading the marches. The "angels" are the ones to blame for all this, :D

Several forum members have been using 'angels' behind the latest events but I, having witnessed so much since early 70's, didn't think the security establishment could repeat the same mistakes. I over-estimated the progress Pakistan has made.

Has IK asked for legitimacy or electoral reforms? -
If its the later than how does bloodshed help his cause?
For a week no one has been killed or injured in the protests, so who will be responsible if protesters remain peaceful?
Who fired IG Islamabad?
Who is bringing in Punjab Police instead?
Who is obstructing people's constitutional right to free assembly?
Who is torturing journalists in Pindi?

Reply me in substance not emotional mumbo jumbo.

next few days everything need to be handled properly by all sides. any mishap and it will get v. dangerous after that.

Several forum members have been using 'angels' behind the latest events but I, having witnessed so much since early 70's, didn't think the security establishment could repeat the same mistakes. I over-estimated the progress Pakistan has made.

What was Einstein's famous definition of insanity? :D

Not a good move..... But something to explode now out of this situation......

He is a LOSER! This forum has turned against him. His march was a fraction of the 'Million March'. The Pakistani media and intellectuals turned against him. All he has are some thousands dancing followers, some Chale Huwe Kartoos like Ch. Brothers. He could NEVER pull of a change without the security establishment behind him.

Fellow Pakistanis: If we allow the mobocracy to win today then TRUST ME Pakistan will be put back even further in its socio-political evolution.
I want to request an intellectual like you two simple questions.
In what kind of democracy elder brother is pm and younger brother is cm of biggest province, isn't there any other capable guy in the whole pmln?
We recently saw south Korean pm offering resignation on the ferry incident in which few hundreds were killed despite the fact he had nothing to do with that incident. Here what we have are serious allegations of massacre in model town and rigging election. Had shareef had any democratic values he would have resigned making way for independent investigation and even re election as if he is so sure of his vote bank he will become again pm and a much stronger one but he will never do that, why?
He knows if independent investigation is done they both brothers will be in jail for murder, bribing officials and news anchors, rigging elections etc

Nawaz is a gone case.

Has IK asked for legitimacy or electoral reforms? -
If its the later than how does bloodshed help his cause?
For a week no one has been killed or injured in the protests, so who will be responsible if protesters remain peaceful?
Who fired IG Islamabad?
Who is bringing in Punjab Police instead?
Who is obstructing people's constitutional right to free assembly?
Who is being journalists in Pindi?

Reply me in substance not emotional mumbo jumbo.

He knows his march didn't attract a large number. Heck, even malangs following TUQ are greater in population. TUQ used gaddi nasheens to bring all these people. At first he was really angry at low turnout according to reports, and if he turned back at this moment, he'd get openly ridiculed by the masses and the media. He's just trying to remain a legitimate political figure, which he wouldn't remain if he turns back. He even alienated his biggest fans like Luqman and Hasan Nisar.

And they're bringing in Punjab police to ensure that these people don't physically attack parliament or something. I bet Sharif doesn't trust the army to protect him(I know he's a coward in that sense).

oh come on... your unethical way of debating shows me the reality of your education etc.

If your stupid and educated mind telling you that IK is the one who can change all this, then please you have a right not to read my posts and stay away ,

IK taking the country towards really bad things ... really really bad things ..... there is a reason why IK and TUQ started all this and everyone knows it , but its supporters are not taking anything into account ..[/quote

Please dear,

Firstly all the people saying IK & TUQ has hijacked the country and Constitution whereas the truth is that the Nawaz and his friends had done it by rigging the election, which already makes them disqualified and criminals to be prosecuted for fraud & conspiracy against the state,

Do a little research before you judge. do you know Nawaz Gov.t is in process of privatizing all state firms which are making any profits for the country.
You are just angry because some of your orders got cancelled. Dear, none of us support IK we support what he says and is backing it up.

Now surly you have no idea about macro or micro economics. You would had also heard that the finance Minister Complaint that country lost 500 bn due to current crises. Please check for the details that how was it lost and who got benefited from it today,

I am not against what you said just like you my friend I want a better Pakistan too, but lets start looking at thing in a long run and let us all not forget that Nawaz Gov.t is a failed Gov.t based on deception,

I would be contented if a monkey or a donkey runs the country at the moment but not this pack of goons who think that stealing from the state and people is the birth right.

I also hope and appeal Pakistan Army to take a serious steps against these corrupt leaders

Also Google there recent plan on OAGDC of Pakistan and why are biggest friends Indian and US Gov.t are on there heads to save his,

Thanks for reading such a long answer again my dear the purpose is not to counter what you say is just to make you realize who's side you should be on if you actually want a bigger good for the country,

Regards,

Seriously i means Seriously? This @Leviza in his/her reply to @Aeronaut Just said that TUQ was behind the Model Town Massacre...i mean seriously? Gullu but supporting TUQ? So just they are your Opposite party thats why 15 lives are not worth fighting for? YOU LABEL THEM AS TUQ FOLLOWERS,ARE NOT NAWAZ VOTERS HIS FOLLOWERS if we go by the same LOGIC? Call me whatever you can or insult me but SHAME ON YOU...JUST SHAME ON YOU...!
No one knows Who GULU Butt was working for , it could be some police one who were worked on TUQ orders as it was only TUQ who got the biggest benefit out of it ..

I never named anyone with any thing its IK and his followers way of handling things ..
BTW what you say about RAwal pindi incident where TUQ people burned the whole police station and used Nails on Danad's to injure alot of policeman ???

That is why we say SHAME On PEOPLE like you as they just see and take things which benefit them, not the whole picture ...

I want to request an intellectual like you two simple questions.
In what kind of democracy elder brother is pm and younger brother is cm of biggest province, isn't there any other capable guy in the whole pmln?.

GW Bush President and Jeb Bush Governor. Even in the most successful democracy of the world.

Pakistan is far from perfect. Far behind South Korea even. There is a political evolution going on in Pakistan and it must be allowed to go on. Certainly no Mobocracy.

Back
Top Bottom