What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

OK YOU DEMAND THIS BUT I DO NOT...AND THIS IS ALSO MY CITY AND WE ARE HAPPY....2NDLY HOW much looting nawaz and co has done till now? why dont you point out that LOSS OF COUNTRY ALSO? or you are Patwari...!

I do not have any proof against Nawaz looting ... if you have then present it , i do not work and take what IK and others says about someone ...

there is nothing wrong being Patwari , as this is a title of a job, but IK and his followers always use such name calling to justify them....when they have no proofs against anyone ..

Should i call you any name ? other then Patwari ??? shame on you

No one knows Who GULU Butt was working for , it could be some police one who were worked on TUQ orders as it was only TUQ who got the biggest benefit out of it ..

I never named anyone with any thing its IK and his followers way of handling things ..
BTW what you say about RAwal pindi incident where TUQ people burned the whole police station and used Nails on Danad's to injure alot of policeman ???

That is why we say SHAME On PEOPLE like you as they just see and take things which benefit them, not the whole picture ...
Dont be emotional you "i dont know what"....where i said that Rwp incident was Good or anything like that,it is as much condemnable and every channel even your patwari channel shows that Gullu was working for PML-N but you know what you are such a confused person you dont even know what to say that's why you justify one wrong thing with another wrong...its you who should be ashamed...!

8-21-2014_26603_1.gif

WHY GOV IS TAKING LONG AND WASTING WHOLE NATION TIME AND HARD WORK FOR THESE 2 IDIOTS ..??

WHY GOV STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN?

START THE ACTION AND LETS SEE WHERE THEY STAND NOW

Even "hell breaking loose" will not solve these problems. I am sad enough not to say anything at this point. Nachos? Salsa? Nope. This calls for a mellow aged single malt over clear ice.

Murree lager is what they all need.

I do not have any proof against Nawaz looting ... if you have then present it , i do not work and take what IK and others says about someone ...

there is nothing wrong being Patwari , as this is a title of a job, but IK and his followers always use such name calling to justify them....when they have no proofs against anyone ..

Yeah you dont have any proof,so you also dont have any proof of Model town massacre? There is a live footage :o:

Here let me help you. Our current PM hasn't paid his bill for last 103 months, according to constitution no defaulter can be a PM of Pakistan, hope that you stop thinking about your business and start to think about the masses and what is right :P.

LESCO - News & Media

And should i remind you the cases on Nawaz which are suspended..No...i think you should google it..! And yeah his billions rupees properties are of his own money :)

Here let me help you. Our current PM hasn't paid his bill for last 103 months, according to constitution no defaulter can be a PM of Pakistan, hope that you stop thinking about your business and start to think about the masses and what is right :P.

LESCO - News & Media
Do not help her bro...she is blind in her LOVE for Nawaz....!

LESCO - News & Media
yes, these payments need to be taken from nawaz, no question about that.. but did you saw the contract with the company and electricity company ?? did it says how many months the payments can be postponed too ??

i hope you understand how the big companies work with these departments and banks ..

no payments, does not mean that they are defaulter

8-21-2014_26603_1.gif

WHY GOV IS TAKING LONG AND WASTING WHOLE NATION TIME AND HARD WORK FOR THESE 2 IDIOTS ..??

WHY GOV STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN?

START THE ACTION AND LETS SEE WHERE THEY STAND NOW
Does not Container problem even bother you? or IK is also responsible for these "Container Blocked Cities"...but you know what remind me when IK and TUQ broke the law or became violent? No,No....plz do not open your eyes....IK should be charged for TREASON ...yeah!

GW Bush President and Jeb Bush Governor. Even in the most successful democracy of the world.

Pakistan is far from perfect. Far behind South Korea even. There is a political evolution going on in Pakistan and it must be allowed to go on. Certainly no Mobocracy.
What did Yu say? Out of 52 states that's only one and by no means politically and financially the most important one like Punjab.your argument lacks any merit.
Yeah I agree about the political evolution and the reforms imran is seeking is a very integral part of that.
Nz is no short of money why can't he just resign, offer his clan for open investigation, let reforms be done making rigging impossible and then win again slapping ik and all his opponents?
Any guy having any self respect will take the said route but the guy who's not sure of himself will remain adamant and stubborn.

yes, these payments need to be taken from nawaz, no question about that.. but did you saw the contract with the company and electricity company ?? did it says how many months the payments can be postponed too ??

i hope you understand how the big companies work with these departments and banks ..

Yeah if Common Man does not pay any payment...he is defaulter...but in your Country or should i say Democracy Powerful people are not Defaulters....even if they kill anyone then it is also justified by Your Blind Love For Them...because the Victim is Poor Common Pakistani...!

Dont be emotional you "i dont know what"....where i said that Rwp incident was Good or anything like that,it is as much condemnable and every channel even your patwari channel shows that Gullu was working for PML-N but you know what you are such a confused person you dont even know what to say that's why you justify one wrong thing with another wrong...its you who should be ashamed...!

there is no point arguing with a person like yourself ... first stop calling names and then we can talk .. get out of your IK habit ..
Gullu butt was shown to do bad stuff, but how can you say it was PMLN person ? do you have any proof for that???
that is the media power ... they associate person with whom ever they like ...

You being very much like IK ... stupid and dramany bass ...

So you are saying that he made up a contract in which he doesn't has to pay and later can just run away..cool story. But please wake up to reality and see that lesco has put the bill under the "top defaulters section" and there is no status whether his electricity supply has been disconnected or not and in this case it should be, 103 months is a very long time.

Yeah if Common Man does not pay any payment...he is defaulter...but in your Country or should i say Democracy Powerful people are not Defaulters....even if they kill anyone then it is also justified by Your Blind Love For Them...because the Victim is Poor Common Pakistani...!
oh bhai .. there is a F difference b/w person not paying and the contract under which companies work .. get some understanding and then talk

stupidity at its height :)

there is no point arguing with a person like yourself ... first stop calling names and then we can talk .. get out of your IK habit ..
Gullu butt was shown to do bad stuff, but how can you say it was PMLN person ? do you have any proof for that???
that is the media power ... they associate person with whom ever they like ...

You being very much like IK ... stupid and dramany bass ...
So now you dont have anything LOGICAL and you became Personal....:P

Back
Top Bottom