What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

oh bhai .. there is a F difference b/w person not paying and the contract under which companies work .. get some understanding and then talk

stupidity at its height :)
Its desperation of being RIGHT for the LOVE of a criminal is at its HEIGHT..... ;)

you started without logic and calling me Patwari ..

So grow up
So in full paragraph of argument you select one word Patwari....i dont know you are really such a looser or stupid...

Does not Container problem even bother you? or IK is also responsible for these "Container Blocked Cities"...but you know what remind me when IK and TUQ broke the law or became violent? No,No....plz do not open your eyes....IK should be charged for TREASON ...yeah!
so gov put all these Containers for fun ,.... right ?/

yeah just follow your stupid leader and do not point him out when he does anything wrong ...
PTI mentality

Its desperation of being RIGHT for the LOVE of a criminal is at its HEIGHT..... ;)

So in full paragraph of argument you select one word Patwari....i dont know you are really such a looser or stupid...
there was no logical arguments in your whole para..
I told you not to call names but you being IK follower :)

N
so gov put all these Containers for fun ,.... right ?/

yeah just follow your stupid leader and do not point him out when he does anything wrong ...
PTI mentality
Not for fun my Patwari Mentality but to stop people coming in March...now dont give me your retarded reason that they gave permission blah blah....

Lol the bill comes under the defaulters section, that tells you everything yet this person continues to argue that they have a contract.

Sorry didnt saw that, my bad, Nawaz should made this payment .... but atleast show some respect as i can see where i went wrong and saying sorry for that .. but i dont want anything from you guys .. as you follow IK master of stupidity

there was no logical arguments in your whole para..
I told you not to call names but you being IK follower :)
And you being Nawaz Follower infact in Love with him...lets say i admit IK is wrong now what you say is Nawaz is corrupt or not? YES OR NO will be sufficient ...!

Lol the bill comes under the defaulters section, that tells you everything yet this person continues to argue that they have a contract.
Man i told you he/she Loves him...he justify anything with anything Wrong ....without even one Logical argument

And you are a follower of a Corrupt Murderer...!
Sorry didnt saw that, my bad, Nawaz should made this payment .... but atleast show some respect as i can see where i went wrong and saying sorry for that .. but i dont want anything from you guys .. as you follow IK master of stupidity

And you being Nawaz Follower infact in Love with him...lets say i admit IK is wrong now what you say is Nawaz is corrupt or not? YES OR NO will be sufficient ...!

Man i told you he/she Loves him...he justify anything with anything Wrong ....without even one Logical argument
You just jumped into this discussion without reading the whole thread, stupid ..

I never said i am fnawaz or PMLN follower .. read from the start .. I hate what IK and TUQ doing to the country and want GOV to take action against them ...

If i am not in favor of IK , it does not mean i am PMLN person .. stupid people do not have horns :)

Actually I think its no use debating with you, I am not a follower or PTI supporter but now I support IK because of people like you. People who forgot that there is a thing like constitution which our forefathers made for us, so that we can live peacefully and prosper and according to this constitution no defaulter can me PM of Pakistan and now like have shown you the current PM is a defaulter. This should have pointed out by parliament members or members of N-league but what can you expect from corrupt people.

You just jumped into this discussion without reading the whole thread, stupid ..

I never said i am fnawaz or PMLN follower .. read from the start .. I hate what IK and TUQ doing to the country and want GOV to take action against them ...

If i am not in favor of IK , it does not mean i am PMLN person .. stupid people do not have horns :)
Hahahahahahaha Now whole 90 degree or should i say 180 degree turn by LEVIZA?? And i hate what present and past Governments have done with this country Miss super Genius..

Actually I think its no use debating with you, I am not a follower or PTI supporter but now I support IK because of people like you. People who forgot that there is a thing like constitution which our forefathers made for us, so that we can live peacefully and prosper and according to this constitution no defaulter can me PM of Pakistan and now like have shown you the current PM is a defaulter. This should have pointed out by parliament members or members of N-league but what can you expect from corrupt people.

Yes same here, i am done with debating with people like you and @Spy Master

Hahahahahahaha Now whole 90 degree or should i say 180 degree turn by LEVIZA?? And i hate what present and past Governments have done with this country Miss super Genius..
Stupidity do not have horns ..

did you red the whole thread ???? if not , i do not care to answer you .. i havent taken any turn ... i stand with what i said .. IK giving our country bad name and Alhamdolila i am out of that Country long ago ..

But still care about my country and based on these stupid IK and TUQ , i think my decision was right to leave Pakistan ... Shame on Clowns

And you should not because you are out of your Silly Arguments ;)
As if your arguments were directly from heaven .... ??? lol
Khan ki Shalwar kay naray

What did Yu say? Out of 52 states that's only one and by no means politically and financially the most important one like Punjab.your argument lacks any merit.
Yeah I agree about the political evolution and the reforms imran is seeking is a very integral part of that.
Nz is no short of money why can't he just resign, offer his clan for open investigation, let reforms be done making rigging impossible and then win again slapping ik and all his opponents?
Any guy having any self respect will take the said route but the guy who's not sure of himself will remain adamant and stubborn.

First of all there are 50 States :) And secondly, you asked for any example and I gave you one. And family politics is not as uncommondas you might be thinking. Now, I realize that nepotism is probably the highest in PMLN and I certainly don't like that!

Also, you need to understand: The reason I , and many forum members, and certainly the Pakistani society at large has turned away from IK is not any new-found love for NS. It is our love for Pakistan and our fears from this mobocracy of a few thousands.We are NOT drinking the Kool Aid of Imran Khan--the vast majority of Pakistanis are not drinking IK's Kool Aid. And if you heard the 'heart attack' speech of Imran Khan yesterday then you too should realize how clue-less IK is! Open your eyes!

Back
Top Bottom