What's new

Nawaz Sharif replaces IG-Islamabad Aftab, calls Punjab Police to crackdown on protesters.

IG Islamabad Aftab has been fired and replaced by Nawaz Sharif. He earlier told Nawaz Sharif to give shooting orders in 'written', which he wouldn't do because that would be used as an evidence against him. Imran has told Nawaz that he won't tolerate any violence coming from the new IG on which so far has been a totally peaceful event and if any violence takes place the PM would be responsible.

View attachment 44220
He wanted a written order from the Interior Minister to batton charge the protesters resulting in interior minister providing him a "written" order........He saved his job and evades the hot zone...

oh come on... your unethical way of debating shows me the reality of your education etc.

If your stupid and educated mind telling you that IK is the one who can change all this, then please you have a right not to read my posts and stay away ,

IK taking the country towards really bad things ... really really bad things ..... there is a reason why IK and TUQ started all this and everyone knows it , but its supporters are not taking anything into account ..
You engage an idiot, you end up being one.

Unethical, what????? Calling an idiot an idiot, when did that become a no-no.......... what should one do about your worthless cyber-rants, make-up and cuddle you, perhaps????.............. furthermore, your education is pretty evident from your one-liners: "really bad bad things".............. Do tell me about them "really really bad things".....................

oh come on... your unethical way of debating shows me the reality of your education etc.

If your stupid and educated mind telling you that IK is the one who can change all this, then please you have a right not to read my posts and stay away ,

IK taking the country towards really bad things ... really really bad things ..... there is a reason why IK and TUQ started all this and everyone knows it , but its supporters are not taking anything into account ..

yes, lets get someone who can show the state power to these idiots who order like they are all in control ..

IK is going to be responsible for anything happen.. as he is so self centered person, he never listen to anyone (except sheeda tali and SMQ)

Country have already lost alot of $$ due to all this, Country is being humiliated internationally by his masterclass move which only he and one paid writer understands ,.. even international community asking WHY you relate these things :)

WE DEMAND FROM THE GOV THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, SHOW SOME POWER AND MAKE SURE THESE PEOPLE GO BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME...

OUR CITY IS NOT FOR THESE THINGS ....

IMAGINE, DUE TO THESE 2 JOKERS , PAKISTAN IS OUT OF BUSINESS FROM LAST 15 DAYS ...

Pehly EID ki holidays theen aur abb ye drama ... pir hum kehtay hain country tarakee nahi kar raha .. SHAME ON IK AND ITS SUPPORTERS

this fcuktard bunch is set on ruining the country, thank God I left the country when I had a chance otherwise you me would have been amongst these fcuktards clapping IK for freezing the country. who needs India to destroy this country, they themselves are doing a great job. freaks even choose their leader on look and because he can speak english...pathetic state

Nawaz sharif has many slaves over the years , he was in power 5 times ... he has alot of gullubutt all over the bureaucracy .. which he use for doing his corruption and to suppress his oponents .... Im so proud we are standing up against this system ..

Punjab Police must know that it will be held responsible.

BveZ2lICQAARiYL.jpg:large

Is Stealing Pakistani people's mandate is 'ethical'?
Is Killing 14 unarmed Pakistani citizens without filing an FIR is 'ethical'?
Is Denying people the right to peaceful protest 'ethical'?

@Leviza
First of all who is Ik to decide Pakistani people's mandate is stolen ? he lost and didnt accepted the defeat
If you see it from other side , things are different, it could be TUQ himself with his few followers in police to do so , as this was needed for him to start something like this, against the Pakistan state and gov. biggest beneficiary of these killing is TUQ
peaceful protest ? my foot, its the duty of GOV to make sure its not hurting whole of the country .. if it is then we can demand the gov to take actions ..
with all the warnings issued by IK himself and the language he use is not ethical in any way ..

IK is not a smart player but Nawaz has proven downright dumb. By cracking down on the crowd, he will give IK and TAQ exactly what they want. Who are Nawaz's advisors? Oh I remember, that 'char ka tola', the 4 bureaucrats in the PM house.

First of all who is Ik to decide Pakistani people's mandate is stolen ? he lost and didnt accepted the defeat
If you see it from other side , things are different, it could be TUQ himself with his few followers in police to do so , as this was needed for him to start something like this, against the Pakistan state and gov. biggest beneficiary of these killing is TUQ
peaceful protest ? my foot, its the duty of GOV to make sure its not hurting whole of the country .. if it is then we can demand the gov to take actions ..
with all the warnings issued by IK himself and the language he use is not ethical in any way ..

Cool - get some nachos and a big coke.

@Leviza

Is holding the country hostage ethical?
Is refusing to show compassion for the thousands sprawled under the sun ethical?
Is being adamant in unconstitutional demands ethical?
Is attempting to take the Parliament by mob-rule ethical?
Is insinuating on the basis on no information that the government is attempting to poison the people ethical?

IK is not a smart player but Nawaz has proven downright dumb. By cracking down on the crowd, he will give IK and TAQ exactly what they want. Who are Nawaz's advisors? Oh I remember, that 'char ka tola', the 4 bureaucrats in the PM house.

Extra Delta-1 Brigade units have just been given the orders to head towards the Parliament and PM house. If Nawaz (whom i believe is confused and is being trolled by Saad Rafique who wants to save his own neck from model town massacre) is silly enough to use Punjab Police to unleash violence on the peaceful protesters, he would be hanging himself by the fan.

Is holding the country hostage ethical?
Is refusing to show compassion for the thousands sprawled under the sun ethical?
Is being adamant in unconstitutional demands ethical?
Is attempting to take the Parliament by mob-rule ethical?
Is insinuating on the basis on no information that the government is attempting to poison the people ethical?

I don't respond to emotional mumbo jumbo.

IG Islamabad Aftab Cheema has been fired and replaced by Nawaz Sharif. He earlier told Nawaz Sharif to give shooting orders in 'written', which he wouldn't do because that would be used as an evidence against him. Imran has told Nawaz that he won't tolerate any violence coming from the new IG on which so far has been a totally peaceful event and if any violence takes place the PM would be responsible.

View attachment 44220

IG Islamabad replaced for avoiding torture on marchers: sources | Pakistan | Dunya News
Nawaz is digging his own grave and will soon get buried in it USA is trying to safe there pet nawaz but they would fail too INSHALLAH

Extra Delta-1 Brigade units have just been given the orders to head towards the Parliament and PM house. If Nawaz (whom i believe is confused and is being trolled by Saad Rafique who wants to save his own neck from model town massacre) is silly enough to use Punjab Police to unleash violence on the peaceful protesters, he would be hanging himself by the fan.

I don't respond to emotional mumbo jumbo.
True enough. Any idea why PTI team has suspended the negotiations with the government?

Back
Top Bottom