What's new

Nawaz Sharif: If Pakistan is to prosper, we must stop bashing India

...and stop sending terror Yahoos like the LeT and JeM into Kashmir! And ask the likes of Hafiz Saeed and Co to stop their regular India-bashing in the middle of Lahore and Islamabad while the government of Pakistan looks the other way which encourages this a$$ to carry on with his vile anti-Indian propaganda attracting thousands of sheeple who follow him like the pied piper of Hamelin!

And will he be able to stop India-bashing on PDF too? :lol:

The only thing I can find in the link is the 13th and 14th amendment . But I fail to see how it against the SC of pakistan .

No , I am asking you the specific national interest which the civilian govt. has violated according to you .

his ministers and supporters attacked the supreme court you can just google about it

stop the drone attacks
end feudlism
end corruption
increase the tax net
and he is a saudi puppet i dont want my country being used as a shia-sunni battlefield
and the list goes on

where exactly are we bashing India? If anyone here is being bashed its Pakistan.
Ok, check out the rants, which are repeated ad infinitum not only on PDF but elsewhere in Pakistan too......

Yindoos - the Snake and sun worshipers. Banya army that can't fight! Infidels who need to be put to the sword. Two anti India resolutions passed in the Pak assembly in one week alone. Genocide in 'occupied Kashmir'. Indian treachery on Kashmiri 'brothers'. Pak 'Sisters' being raped in Kashmir. 60,000 Muslims killed by India's 700,000 murderous troops in Kashmir. India trying to dismember Pakistan by supporting the TTP and BLA. Blah, blah, and more blah!

And you say, "where exactly are we bashing India? If anyone here is being bashed it's Pakistan." Really? But now you know. India and Indians are not exactly 'sweeter than honey' where Pakistanis are concerned! That sentiment is reserved only for the Chinese!

Bashing India is the mantra, without which most of you guys cant digest your dinner! It's a fashion statement nowadays! :D

his ministers and supporters attacked the supreme court you can just google about it

I searched and got it . Attacking SC is unacceptable .

stop the drone attacks
end feudlism
end corruption
increase the tax net
and he is a saudi puppet i dont want my country being used as a shia-sunni battlefield
and the list goes on

Drone attacks were sanctioned by musharraff , isn't it ??

Feudalism , corruption , tax ---- what did the previous military rulers did to curb it .

Lakh de Lanat..

NS can go to hell and In-Dia Can SCuk (@#*Y^&*#$)(*@#

bravo sharif ! got to appreciate him for coming up with a statement like this , haven't heard the top politicians except repeating the usual ****** / fundo rhetoric .. i am impressed

That is a rather idiotic statement. Bashing India and prospering aren't mutually exclusive even remotely. These morons don't see the difference between correlation and causation, seriously. What a moron.

There is a small correction. Pakistan is not going to prosper until it stops harping on Kashmir. You cannot fight a enemy who is near 10 times stronger than you. Ultimately you will loose.

There is a small correction. Pakistan is not going to prosper until it stops harping on Kashmir. You cannot fight a enemy who is near 10 times stronger than you. Ultimately you will loose.

Not mutually exclusive either. Keep making these rhetorical remarks to make yourselves feel better. They have no grain of reality in them though.

Not mutually exclusive either. Keep making these rhetorical remarks to make yourselves feel better. They have no grain of reality in them though.

Simply words won't do. Say why Pakistan will win.

Back
Top Bottom