What's new

The Future of Pakistan, under Nawaz Sharif 4.0 - the latest Establishment experiment ?

Pakistan's Future under the latest establishment experiment = NAWAZ SHARIF 4.0 ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I feel Munir saab and Nawaz Sher, will turn things around.

I wonder if he is gonna be able to live long enough to see 2024......
I highly doubt he will be in around in 2024....
Round up ops in full swing
Nawaz
Zardari
Whiskey
BAJWA
Faiz
Anjuman deema dal lal
Dirty harry
General overseas non sharif
Maulana no halali
Zardari's transgender son
Billo rani aka manserra taxi
Begger showbaz sharif
Kukri sharif
Governor general ISA aka agent oo7
Few others
3 sugar Mafia tycoons
2 DHA tycoons
All of them have to be and need to be in Pakistan.....
These are the represtatvies of Zionists in Pakistan at the present moment.....

Just because you are screwed by some of the above why do they have to be representatives of zionists in Pakistan ?

This sicilian mafia will fix the country?
Billo duudh ki rakhwali karey gi.
The fight between Nawaz/Zardari and Military was who had the undisputed right to Have absolute hold on this gulag. Now they realized they have the same goal and common enemy, so lets share the income of the Gulag Labor camp (Pakistan) and bulldoze everyone in the way together.
Dark times ahead for my dear country i fear.
Only ray of hope for now is the Guy in Jail who can rally the nation. But slim chance. We as public are too weak against this mamoth Government machinery. We cannot beat them even if we want to.

BJust because you are screwed by some of the above why do they have to be representatives of zionists in Pakistan ?
I'm not screwed by anyone of them personally... Cz if they did I would've been rolling up and waiting with
SSG 69 and put a hot red 7.62 in their brains....I'm not a pacifist like Imran Khan and many others..
I call them Zionists representatives because
1. Israel is a Zionist project.
2. Show one statement denouncing ISRAEL by any of above in past 10 days...

I'm not screwed by anyone of them personally... Cz if they did I would've been rolling up and waiting with
SSG 69 and put a hot red 7.62 in their brains....I'm not a pacifist like Imran Khan and many others..
I call them Zionists representatives because
1. Israel is a Zionist project.
2. Show one statement denouncing ISRAEL by any of above in past 10 days...

What does Israel have to do with Pakistan ?

What does Israel have to do with Pakistan ?
As much as Islam have to do with Pakistan.
If Pakistan is Islamic Muslim country then answer to your question is "ISLAM".
If Pakistan is not a Muslim a country then your statement is true...

Under the current set up there is just a dark future.

As much as Islam have to do with Pakistan.
If Pakistan is Islamic Muslim country then answer to your question is "ISLAM".
If Pakistan is not a Muslim a country then your statement is true...

I do not know where the beliefs over Islam were in 1971

Last edited:
75% approx till now either do not have any hope with the current setup or have given up. This is troubling. Troubling because this is an environment which is suitable for converting otherwise normal youth into fanatics.

This sicilian mafia will fix the country?
Billo duudh ki rakhwali karey gi.
The fight between Nawaz/Zardari and Military was who had the undisputed right to Have absolute hold on this gulag. Now they realized they have the same goal and common enemy, so lets share the income of the Gulag Labor camp (Pakistan) and bulldoze everyone in the way together.
Dark times ahead for my dear country i fear.
Only ray of hope for now is the Guy in Jail who can rally the nation. But slim chance. We as public are too weak against this mamoth Government machinery. We cannot beat them even if we want to.
Even mafia can do something
I won't be surprised if the country moves at slow pace

Enough to keep people happy

But will the country truely develop as a strong independent country or will it be sub state with anyone can **** at anytime

We all saw how and what happened between 1998 to 2018

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom