What's new

Nawaz Sharif: If Pakistan is to prosper, we must stop bashing India

That is a rather idiotic statement. Bashing India and prospering aren't mutually exclusive even remotely. These morons don't see the difference between correlation and causation, seriously. What a moron.

NS have a lot of national issues to solve , on top of that is electricity provision which NS feeling his govt cant even fulfill one promise during 5 years, hence he need something else to get international support and divert attention.

Every govt of Pakistan offered peace with India so what is NS saying is NOTHING New. he only sounds hypocrite by acting more Indian than Indians themselves.

That's all

That is a rather idiotic statement. Bashing India and prospering aren't mutually exclusive even remotely. These morons don't see the difference between correlation and causation, seriously. What a moron.

NS have a lot of national issues to solve , on top of that is electricity provision which NS feeling his govt cant even fulfill one promise during 5 years, hence he need something else to get international support and divert attention.

Every govt of Pakistan offered peace with India so what is NS saying is NOTHING New. he only sounds hypocrite by acting more Indian than Indians themselves.

That's all

that is exactly i want if we have a independent judiciary the current one only serving noora

do you know what pmln did in 90s to our supreme court

i dont want militry rule and i dont like our establishment they arnt saints but they do understand what national interests are

no ones justifying what pa did was good or bad
@batmannow u will like this
thts the whole plan is, finish PAKARMY cause its bad, cause it take power to save pakistan from the hands of shoe cleaners of the khakis?
thn give pakistan on lease to INDIAN ARMY, & USAF?
so can the next amir ul tind, nawaz sharif & familly of bakery looters can hve thier noora raj on pakistan?
i mean, noora,s really need a heavy boot on thier heads now?
just to be woken up , from that stupid dream of thiers?
SOS received & rescue was on time?
next time just put the batman. sign in sky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, he isn't saying that out of the goodness of his heart or soul, the guy hates the armed forces, and he keeps deep grudges. Trust me, his true intentions are pure evil, if he could somehow neutralize the present leadership of armed forces, and gain absolute control over them, you'll have another Zaid Hamid at your hands, the difference being this time he will have a nuclear trigger to go with it.

I'm one of those people who'd wish for a negotiated settlement with India, on ALL issues. We have to live right next to each other for eternity, there's no other way to go about it.

I think you are right nawaz sharif does not give these india friendly statements because he has any special love for india, they are always targeted to tease army establishment and rightly so because the guy was humiliated by them post 1999 coup. Nawaz sharif doe not have any love for india, he has never visited india in his entire life, I was also surprised why after winning elections he started making such india friendly statements but then I quickly realized that he knows what hurts the army generals the most for example sharing kargil report with india etc. Or as they say it is more like bughz e muawiya rather than hubbe ali.

Of course. War is their business and keeping the "fear" alive is their bread and butter. If there is no fear, their family size gets reduced, and that's not it, then they become irrelevant as well. It's all a game, played more by the army than anyone else. I vote for ten folds increase in nuclear umbrella (+viable delivery vehicles) and a 2/3 reduction in the size of armed forces... run the numbers.... we can have a much efficient, well equipped and lethal force at half the cost.

I think you are right nawaz sharif does not give these india friendly statements because he has any special love for india, they are always targeted to tease army establishment and rightly so because the guy was humiliated by them post 1999 coup. Nawaz sharif doe not have any love for india, he has never visited india in his entire life, I was also surprised why after winning elections he started making such india friendly statements but then I quickly realized that he knows what hurts the army generals the most for example sharing kargil report with india etc. Or as they say it is more like bughz e muawiya rather than hubbe ali.

Pakistan desparately requires peace and tranquility to prosper as a nation to raise the standard of living of its people.It also mean maintaining good neighbourly relations.

Of course. War is their business and keeping the "fear" alive is their bread and butter. If there is no fear, their family size gets reduced, and that's not it, then they become irrelevant as well. It's all a game, played more by the army than anyone else. I vote for ten folds increase in nuclear umbrella (+viable delivery vehicles) and a 2/3 reduction in the size of armed forces... run the numbers.... we can have a much efficient, well equipped and lethal force at half the cost.

wow, friend you jst need to apply yourself for a post of defence advisor in that noora govt?
yes every super power in this world keeps that fear play, to keep its population paying its million man army, they are just stupids, cause they dont hve advisors like you?
problems pakistan facing today are just because in past 67 years we couldnt get a real patriotic political leadership, its not because the size of our army at all?

I'll consider it once IK is in power.... that surely would burn you.... wouldn't it????? IK the PM, and Hyperion slashing and cauterizing the inefficient, disloyal forces? :woot:

Then will come the time to remove the perceived threat of TTP, by just cutting away the Arab funding... not that difficut to do..... and carpet bombing Jhang and Raiwind..... monkey see..... monkey BEHAVE...... :cheesy:

wow, friend you jst need to apply yourself for a post of defence advisor in that noora govt?
yes every super power in this world keeps that fear play, to keep its population paying its million man army, they are just stupids, cause they dont hve advisors like you?
problems pakistan facing today are just because in past 67 years we couldnt get a real patriotic political leadership, its not because the size of our army at all?

I'll consider it once IK is in power.... that surely would burn you.... wouldn't it????? IK the PM, and Hyperion slashing and cauterizing the inefficient, disloyal forces? :woot:

Then will come the time to remove the perceived threat of TTP, by just cutting away the Arab funding... not that difficut to do..... and carpet bombing Jhang and Raiwind..... monkey see..... monkey BEHAVE...... :cheesy:

While you're at it I shall be using a reverse derivative of @Oscar Sir's plan to demolish your state. :devil:

Oh please, If you bomb Jhang then @Aeronaut will help @Armstrong crush you under the feces smeared bottom of the gnarliest buffalo they can lay their hands on.:omghaha:

keep it up, with that declining pace of IK, s popularity? i dont mind you keep thinking it down all the way?lol
i am not against IK becoming , PM anyway? but problem is he is not good for pakistani politics? its been proven on 11 th may, its been proven yesterday? what else?
keep living under noora raj?
sory, i dont belive it!
let him do what he can, & if something comes to crush this new born friend of india, i will be the happy one?

Chall bay...... first Pakistan.... then India..... then we destroy BD with GSLV's...... and then we move further East....... @Oscar thinks small, to go hide on a private island, my goals are way grandiose.... we shall invite him back from the UK once things are settled..... I propose we make him the Martial Law administrator of the new Empire....
@Armstrong can be handled way easily...... make him minister of religious affairs (as that ministry will just inculde him)..... @Aeronaut apna bhai hai.... mill kay rule karray ga! :D

While you're at it I shall be using a reverse derivative of @Oscar Sir's plan to demolish your state. :devil:

Oh please, If you bomb Jhang then @Aeronaut will help @Armstrong crush you under the feces smeared bottom of the gnarliest buffalo they can lay their hands on.:omghaha:

Ok, check out the rants, which are repeated ad infinitum not only on PDF but elsewhere in Pakistan too......

Yindoos - the Snake and sun worshipers. Banya army that can't fight! Infidels who need to be put to the sword. Two anti India resolutions passed in the Pak assembly in one week alone. Genocide in 'occupied Kashmir'. Indian treachery on Kashmiri 'brothers'. Pak 'Sisters' being raped in Kashmir. 60,000 Muslims killed by India's 700,000 murderous troops in Kashmir. India trying to dismember Pakistan by supporting the TTP and BLA. Blah, blah, and more blah!

And you say, "where exactly are we bashing India? If anyone here is being bashed it's Pakistan." Really? But now you know. India and Indians are not exactly 'sweeter than honey' where Pakistanis are concerned! That sentiment is reserved only for the Chinese!

Bashing India is the mantra, without which most of you guys cant digest your dinner! It's a fashion statement nowadays! :D

Show me one official statement where Pakistan has bashed India. where as i can show you many Indian government officials bashing Pakistan. True resolution was indeed passed in our parliament but only after you attacked our consulate. The same happened in your parliament as well. Show me where we have replied in kind? You stopped the dosti bus, threaten the pakistani passengers attacked our consulate, even beaten the embassy staff, your army chief even went this far as to advise PM not to meet NS and you compare that to few anti Indian statements on this forum...........are you for real?

bashing hate firing bombs will just demage us for sure . he should also ask indian gov for stop their media . they are worse and creating hate among nations '

keep it up, with that declining pace of IK, s popularity? i dont mind you keep thinking it down all the way?lol
i am not against IK becoming , PM anyway? but problem is he is not good for pakistani politics? its been proven on 11 th may, its been proven yesterday? what else?
keep living under noora raj?
sory, i dont belive it!
let him do what he can, & if something comes to crush this new born friend of india, i will be the happy one?

aray bhai yeh to India Pakistan ki thread ha IK kahan sa bech main ahh gaya??? Abb log khud he noora raj ka under rehna chata hain to hum kya kerin, majboori ha bhai....majority is the authority. Musharraf waisa he farag ker diya ha humeri azad aadlia na, pecha kon bacha...army.....to bhai jaan kayani sb main itna pani nahi.......agar hota to bohat phela he kuch ker deta. Ana wala chief dekhta hain kya gul kilata ha. Such poocho to logon na sher ko vote diya ha, abb 5 saal sher bun ker ghuzarin.

Chall bay...... first Pakistan.... then India..... then we destroy BD with GSLV's...... and then we move further East....... @Oscar thinks small, to go hide on a private island, my goals are way grandiose.... we shall invite him back from the UK once things are settled..... I propose we make him the Martial Law administrator of the new Empire....
@Armstrong can be handled way easily...... make him minister of religious affairs (as that ministry will just inculde him)..... @Aeronaut apna bhai hai.... mill kay rule karray ga! :D

Hype mere yaar, gaddi ke liye to bhai bhi kurbaan kiye gayein hain.

Oscar sir's plan in this particular context has nothing to do with islands. :devil:

Agree on destroying BD, that's the one place on Earth where I would be cool with perpetrating full scale genocide. :agree:

"talk about peace, BUT keep your ammo dry"

NS has at last grown up, and become a politician - he will have hate when he needs it.

Back
Top Bottom