What's new

Nawaz Sharif: If Pakistan is to prosper, we must stop bashing India

But watching Sharad Pawar gives hope to many dying men and women. If he can steal Billions with so little life left in him, sure can other :D :devil:
IA never interfere in politics and does not conduct coup .

Even then I do not see any politician in India claiming to be king of India .

Have you ever heard of any politician retiring ??? They never will .

As the saying goes , power is poison . But they just likes it .

IA never interfere in politics and does not conduct coup .

Even then I do not see any politician in India claiming to be king of India .

Have you ever heard of any politician retiring ??? They never will .

As the saying goes , power is poison . But they just likes it .

i was talking about indra not the whole congress

i was talking about indra not the whole congress

IG was an exception in some cases only . But even then she had to kneel in front of the supreme court and people's power at the end .

Democracy is clutching in pakistan . Give it some time . It will surely grow to be better than the military rule .

India basing would bring more competition in every sector, and the ultimate progress.

If today India sends a rocket, tomorrow Pk will send another.

@ Nawaz sarif

The main internal barriers to progress are Talibans and their ilk.

And do you know who crated taliban , and used them .India did not create taliban.
i understand you want your army to be strong and thats what every patriot should be , army taking a back seat dsnt mean they are week build you army but let it be controled by the civilian government , you can say civilian governmment is corrupt, its not army job to take care of the corrupt its the people of the country.
Today you feel army is good and civilian gove is corrupt and tomorrow what if army becomes corrupt .will you have a chance to fight with a corrupt civilian gove or a corrupt army.

But watching Sharad Pawar gives hope to many dying men and women. If he can steal Billions with so little life left in him, sure can other :D :devil:

Sharad Pawar is a shrewd politician .

But I don't think he will be in power after the next Maharashtra elections .

Have you even read the comments of Indian members here about Congress? Like I said lame excuses for justifying the conduct of PA. They absolutely have no business in politics. Now you have made Gandhis into guardians of national interests whats next?
And now your problem is not with 'Dynasty' politics but about 'national interest'. Nation elects the party they want but the nation itself doesn't know about its own interest. Yeah right.

I said only indra are u blind

exactly the dont know thats why they elects self serving biggots

But Indra never was affiliated to any political party :what: Besides that must have been about 1000s of years ago

but she was a part of nehru dynesty

in said only indra are u blind

exactly the dont know thats why they elects self serving biggots

but she was a part of nehru dynesty

No you talked about dynasty which also includes Rajiv and the next PM in making Rahul. And here it is. The colonial mind set bloody civilians are too dumb to know whats better. So whats the next slogan of PA 'Khaki Man's Burden'??

IG was an exception in some cases only . But even then she had to kneel in front of the supreme court and people's power at the end .

Democracy is clutching in pakistan . Give it some time . It will surely grow to be better than the military rule .

that is exactly i want if we have a independent judiciary the current one only serving noora

do you know what pmln did in 90s to our supreme court

i dont want militry rule and i dont like our establishment they arnt saints but they do understand what national interests are

No you talked about dynasty which also includes Rajiv and the next PM in making Rahul. And here it is. The colonial mind set bloody civilians are too dumb to know whats better. So whats the next slogan of PA 'Khaki Man's Burden'??

no ones justifying what pa did was good or bad
@batmannow u will like this

Last edited by a moderator:
So according to patwari, Indians should be allowed to close Pakistan water, promote terrorism against Pakistan, violate LOC cease fire daily & the list goes on. For me this patwari is a real threat for Pakistan & as long as this SOB is in Pakistan our Pakistan will suffer & continue to get suffocate by these spineless politicians.

The fact is people need to recognize their enemy & this patwari is doing same old BS which he did in 90's & once again INSHAALLAH he is going to get a kick but this time its not going to be Jeddah it is going to be straight to KABARASTAN.

that is exactly i want if we have a independent judiciary the current one only serving noora

do you know what pmln did in 90s to our supreme court

No , I don't know about that . Please explain or provide a link for it .

i dont want militry rule and i dont like our establishment they arnt saints but they do understand what national interests are

You believe that a military rule can safeguard your 'national interest' that the civilian govt. cannot .

So what are those national interests .

First he should close the ongoing 26/11 trial and bring those culprits to book, stop trying to flush militants through the LOC and close the camps in Pak held Kashmir after we can expand trade ties and talk about other issues on the table.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom