What's new

Nawaz Sharif Claims Pak Terrorists Carried Out 26/11 Mumbai Attacks

OK i believe what is in OP just like other Pakistani members here.... so no more objections or demand of evidence from my side.
Now take my conceding as an evidence to UN.
Thanks but I think we will take Mian Mohmmad Nawaz the Ex PM's word, just to rub it in.

A felon convicted for lying and money laundering shouldn't be taken seriously by the anyone in the world regardless of what position he was once on...the only ones to take this felon seriously is the comedic indian tabloid media because they'll believe anything and everything including the internet being invented by ancient hindus issuing vedic tikinalajy...

Last edited:
he is confused.
he is still asking the question that why he is listed from power.
by the way if he is admitting, then India should demand Nawaz Sharif from us to face terror trial in India. We demand such a demand from india so that no such attack happen on indian soil again.

Nawaz Sharif has lost all credibility , his desperation is evident. I think people involve in Mumbai terror attack might have been Pakistanis but no one knows for sure who planned and facilitated them.

It is more like no one in public or the establishment wants to know the truth because it would open a pandora box. They are more likely to convince themselves and others that the whole thing was a false flag conducted by India.

So since your modhi was a terrorist and murderer of Muslims, that is the face of you and other bhartis?

Furthermore, there is no proper democracy in Pakistan.

Very true. Nawaz was booted from power three times. Being a PM he had no power to save his own ***.

Very true. Nawaz was booted from power three times. Being a PM he had no power to save his own ***.

He was booted out by the people of Pakistan, because he came into power with rigid elections. The people were frustrated with his illegal rule.

It is more like no one in public or the establishment wants to know the truth because it would open a pandora box. They are more likely to convince themselves and others that the whole thing was a false flag conducted by India.
india is the only one who cares about this, for the rest of the world, it's a forgotten comic from the news papers of yester years. But...feel free to try and stop us. :azn:

He is a fall guy..He is convicted with corruption and now, trying get sympathy of other nations by playing victim card..He did not do anything about Mumbai attackers when he was in power..Now, when he is not in power, he is just trying to pretend to be truthful...

Pakistan definitely need some better leaders...What is the prospect of Imran Khan in next elections?

Thats true. Pakistan's behavior wont change. Modi has failed me ( not sure about indian people) , esp with regards to Economy and foreign policy. I also think BJP used his stature to propagate their own RSS propaganda in Indian society as well.

Rather, BJP could not implement the propaganda that RSS has prescribed to their core voters..If BJP would have followed the agenda of RSS, BJP would have assured for another victory in 2019....

I don't understand why is Hafiz Saeed the teacher's pet. He should be handed over to the Indian court to be tried.
There is no evidence against him. He never admitted of carrying out that attack either.
The FIA team which was on the case wanted to question Ajmal Kasab so as to get incriminating evidence against Saed, they were denied access to Qasab by GOI. Ask your govt why.
The enemy of Pakistan and one of the enemies of India, is the same, so Pakistan and India should collaborate.
No, they are not the same. Come out of your Utopia.
You are talking as if you have got the evidence that he carried out those attacks. We don't hand over our citizens to India just because they delivered a public speech on Indian atrocities in Kashmir.

The asshole is now trying hurt the country to avoid the punishment for his corruption..

@Maarkhoor @Norwegian @BATMAN
@PakSword
Check how Shitreef is admitting...
He was always like that. Always trying to appease the GOI. Woh bhi aalo gosht khatee hain hum bhi aloo gosht khate hain...tell that b@stard about beef bans in several states he'll know about aalo gosht.
Sarhad beech main kahan se aa gaye...Agar Sarhad na hoti to is ki Mughalpuray mein Lohar ki Bhatti hoti...fuccking gandu!

This statement of his is shocking, I didn't know that he'll stoop down to this level. First dawn leaks and now this, I will support alien conspiracy against this security threat if there is one.

india is the only one who cares about this, for the rest of the world, it's a forgotten comic from the news papers of yester years. But...feel free to try and stop us. :azn:

Out of 166 victims there were 26 foreign nationals who were killed that night. So, it is not just India but many countries whose citizens died tragically wants to know.

Briton Andreas Liveras British yachting tycoon, 73, killed in siege at the Taj Mahal hotel.

American Alan Scherr, 58, and his daughter Naomi, 13, were killed in the Oberoi-Trident hotel café, where he was having dinner with his daughter Naomi.

Naomi Scherr, 13, was killed in the Oberoi-Trident hotel with her father Alan Scherr.

Brett Gilbert Taylor, 49, from Sydney, was killed at the Oberoi-Trident hotel, where he was staying for a business trip.

Doug Markell, 71, from Sydney, was holidaying with his wife Alison when he was killed by the gunmen.

Loumia Hiridjee, 47, from France and her husband Mourad Amarsy, 49, were killed while dining at the Oberoi-Trident Hotel.

Rabbi Gavriel Noach Holtzberg, 29, was shot dead at Nariman House, the centre for Orthodox Jews, which he ran with his wife Rivka Holtzberg.

Rivka Holtzberg, 28. was killed with her husband Rabbi Gavriel Noach Holtzberg at Nariman House.

Canadian doctor Michael Moss, 73, was about to return home from a monthlong trip when he was shot dead.

Ralph Burkei, 51, the German owner of a TV production company, died from his injuries after trying to escape from an upper floor of the Taj Mahal hotel.

Lo Hoei Yen, 28, a lawyer from Singapore was killed after being held hostage by the gunmen. Her body was found on the 19th floor of the Oberoi-Trident, after the Indian army stormed the complex.

Hisashi Tsuda, 38, a Japanese businessman, was at the front desk of the Oberoi-Trident Hotel when it came under attack. He was shot several times before he died.

Out of 166 victims there were 26 foreign nationals who were killed that night. So, it is not just India but many countries whose citizens died tragically wants to know.

Briton Andreas Liveras British yachting tycoon, 73, killed in siege at the Taj Mahal hotel.

American Alan Scherr, 58, and his daughter Naomi, 13, were killed in the Oberoi-Trident hotel café, where he was having dinner with his daughter Naomi.

Naomi Scherr, 13, was killed in the Oberoi-Trident hotel with her father Alan Scherr.

Brett Gilbert Taylor, 49, from Sydney, was killed at the Oberoi-Trident hotel, where he was staying for a business trip.

Doug Markell, 71, from Sydney, was holidaying with his wife Alison when he was killed by the gunmen.

Loumia Hiridjee, 47, from France and her husband Mourad Amarsy, 49, were killed while dining at the Oberoi-Trident Hotel.

Rabbi Gavriel Noach Holtzberg, 29, was shot dead at Nariman House, the centre for Orthodox Jews, which he ran with his wife Rivka Holtzberg.

Rivka Holtzberg, 28. was killed with her husband Rabbi Gavriel Noach Holtzberg at Nariman House.

Canadian doctor Michael Moss, 73, was about to return home from a monthlong trip when he was shot dead.

Ralph Burkei, 51, the German owner of a TV production company, died from his injuries after trying to escape from an upper floor of the Taj Mahal hotel.

Lo Hoei Yen, 28, a lawyer from Singapore was killed after being held hostage by the gunmen. Her body was found on the 19th floor of the Oberoi-Trident, after the Indian army stormed the complex.

Hisashi Tsuda, 38, a Japanese businessman, was at the front desk of the Oberoi-Trident Hotel when it came under attack. He was shot several times before he died.
You missed my point as expected. I don't see anyone else in the global media hyperventilating over this. indians are the only ones. Everyone else thinks it's a case of a disgruntled convict being vengeful against the country that convicted him, nothing more. Nothing less.

What would Pakistan gain from 26/11 episode? Nawaz Sharif continue to show his lack of character.

Pakistan would gain a lot by being transparent about 26/11 attacks. By not shielding the masterminds you will come across as a mature nation who does not mind punishing their nationals if they are found guilty of this attack.

A mature govt would speed up the trial and bring an end to this terrible saga.

Pakistan would gain a lot by being transparent about 26/11 attacks. By not shielding the masterminds you will come across as a mature nation who does not mind punishing their nationals if they are found guilty of this attack.

A mature govt would speed up the trial and bring an end to this terrible saga.
you have yet to present any evidence against who you consider as the mastermind. The rest of us think that it's a false flag. if you have evidence then PLEAD your case...in front of OUR courts, not your banana kangaroo courts otherwise just SHHHHEEAAT AAP!

You missed my point as expected. I don't see anyone else in the global media hyperventilating over this. indians are the only ones. Everyone else thinks it's a case of a disgruntled convict being vengeful against the country that convicted him, nothing more. Nothing less.

I did not miss it but I also feel he was never allowed to function freely while he was in power. He never could complete his full term all three times he was PM of your country, shows he never was in total control. You may want to portray it as a disgruntled convict being vengeful, but what if he is telling the truth even if it portrays Pakistan in bad light.

There is a difference between Pakistan (a state) and terrorists (rogue elements).

Some terrorists might plot and execute 26/11 type attacks due to their sick mentality but Pakistan stands to gain nothing from such adventures.

You have to watch out for these non-state actors because if they attack a sovereign country it could be considered as an act of war.

Harami ka bacha. How low can someone be. You are a 3 times PM but defaming your motherland just because you were charged in some corruption cases. This man, having our nuclear secrets, cant be trusted. He should be arrested, charged with treason and hanged till death.

Even your other PM elect Musharraf lied to you about your soldiers involvement on top of the hills during Kargil attack. When your soldiers died he refused to accept those bodies.

Back
Top Bottom