What's new

Nawaz Sharif Claims Pak Terrorists Carried Out 26/11 Mumbai Attacks

Anyone can claim anything. This video is the evidence. 'Ajmal Kasab'(or whaever his real name was) wasn´t a pakistani. He didn´t look pakistani, he didn't speak like a pakistani and very unlikely that any pakistani militant will ask bhagwan for forgiveness !!!

Sir I guess, its time you put down your glass, you are already very high :p
Trust me, for sure india would not like to see 15-20 little mulla houses in neighbour, bombing each other...

Irony...

Pakistanis never elected "Mullahs" in government while Indians ended up electing Modi....Hindu version of "Mullah"....right wing extremist, who still doesn't speak up when Muslims get killed due to beef

On topic........Why Pakistanis are taking Indians serious. Indians know this statement of Nawaz Sharif has no value as he is being accused of pro India by Pakistanis well before this statement he gave....Indians know it. So, Indians just trolling here despite knowing the truth.

This revelation by high level Indian guy rings bell. Inside revelation. India was involved but tried to frame Pakistan....

Indian Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...Ishrat-probe-officer/articleshow/21062116.cms

Yeah a Zoo which brings FDI(not loan) in tune of 70+bn$ annually and has tag of multi trillion economy, if this zoo is not connected to world as per you, then I know of a zoo with permanent begging bowl in hand, how would you term that? So which zoo you think has more international connection?
And the Monkeys from that zoo need a civilised Pakistani platform to make their racket since no one else wants to listen to their noise.

When the former head of zoo speaks like this, you better know how messy the zoo is.
The real mess is where wild animals lynch humans for even enjoying their diet.

Lol, Nawaz is going to embarass Pakistan further in coming days. Although it won't convince common Pakistanis about their involvement but hey still its enough to give them a burn.

Indian media always lie and keep Indians misinformed.

Why Pakistanis are taking Indians serious

This is the Iranian camp... they are more friendly with Indians than their own self.

Here's another example: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nawaz-sarif-walking-on-treason-lines.558432/

Yeah a Zoo which brings FDI(not loan) in tune of 70+bn$ annually and has tag of multi trillion economy, if this zoo is not connected to world as per you, then I know of a zoo with permanent begging bowl in hand, how would you term that? So which zoo you think has more international connection?

When the former head of zoo speaks like this, you better know how messy the zoo is.

If Pakistan is messy...I don't want to imagine how messy India would be.

Parachute ke paisey nhi hain....wo bhi import kartey ho....apne bhagwan bhi china se mangaatey ho...

China se NSG ki bheek mangtey ho....

Kab bheek mangne k elawa kuch kiya bhi hai?

This is the Iranian camp... they are more friendly with Indians than their own self.

Indian standards are pretty low....

They are rejoicing as if Pakistan as a state has accepted guilty of Mumbai attack...

A ousted PM can think and say whatever he want...

He was not even in power when attacks happened.

The frustrated, ousted & disqualified guy is in pain hence, the anger only to malign Pakistan Army once again as he did after Kargil. This guy lost respect, which was by chance left with him by any chance. NS is disqualified by the Court of law on the basis of lies hence, intellect wouldn't take him seriously as he has no capacity nor credibility to speak as such. Nawaz is expecting to become martyr that Army may react and take any action which can draw attention of haters. Nawaz can submit all the proofs, evidences & documents to support his claim before Modi, by anytime or by calling Jindal to visit him once again.

Now don't trust the 3 time prime minister too...wow.
Guess pakistanis on this forum know much more and sharif is just a gossip monger,denial is actually hilarious.
I think he may be paid by indian/israeli/american nexus.
He said pakistani terroist crossed the boarder..wasnt that known already..the point is simple among so many domestic terrosits who carried out the attack they were a couple of Pakistanis..BUT STATE IS NOT INVOLVED

MEAN WHILE INDIA PM AND RAW CHIEF OPENLY ACCEPTED THEY PAY MONEYVTO TERROISTS IN PAKISTANS

ALSO TERROISTS BURNED AND KILLED 100S OF PAKISTANI ON SAMJOHTA EXPRESS HAS THAT CASE BEEN FINALIZED???

WHY DO INDIANS ACT LIKE MF**?

He was not even in power when attacks happened.

Unfortunately common sense is not very common.
If there was any truth /evidence in the Indian news propagated here, than India would already be taking it to every diplomatic level and to every press of the western world, instead of limiting them selves to defence.pk.
What i can say with surety is that not even Indian people trust their own media as much certain type of Pakistanis.
No one has any sympathies for NS, and most certainly he's a fool, but he shouldn't be charged for the crimes he didn't commit.

Yes, only ISPR whispers truth as sweet nothings into ears of every Pakistanis.

OK i believe what is in OP just like other Pakistani members here.... so no more objections or demand of evidence from my side.
Now take my conceding as an evidence to UN.

Unfortunately common sense is not very common.
If there was any truth /evidence in the Indian news propagated here, than India would already be taking it to every diplomatic level and to every press of the western world, instead of limiting them selves to defence.pk.
What i can say with surety is that not even Indian people trust their own media as much certain type of Pakistanis.
No one has any sympathies for NS, and most certainly he's a fool, but he shouldn't be charged for the crimes he didn't commit.

200 percent agreed...

Back
Top Bottom