What's new

Nawaz Sharif Claims Pak Terrorists Carried Out 26/11 Mumbai Attacks

Ya we elect terrorist and globe comes running to him to shake hands with him or invite him.
You elect the pious soul, who has to run all the corners begging fund, support etc and at the end of the day gets kicked out Courts.

Yes a terrorist who was banned entry in US but was such a shameless that he ran to US soon after the lifting of ban. Most humans are hypocrite by nature same goes for world politik. If your bhart is acting like a cash cow for the world, of course world will shake hands with you.

Pakistani leaders goes begging for themselves. They collect money and deposit in western banks, why do you think they all run to the west soon after their tenure is completed?

Ya we elect terrorist and globe comes running to him to shake hands with him or invite him.
You elect the pious soul, who has to run all the corners begging fund, support etc and at the end of the day gets kicked out Courts.

Good for India. I hope he wins 2019.

As they say, in democratic setup, PM is face of public. So if he is LM them majority of public is of similar nature I guess.

So since your modhi was a terrorist and murderer of Muslims, that is the face of you and other bhartis?

Furthermore, there is no proper democracy in Pakistan.

So if your modhi was a terrorist and murderer of Muslims, that is the face of you and other bhartis?

Furthermore, there is no proper democracy in Pakistan.

Thats your perception which doesnt align with millions of indians who voted for him for being visionary and development oriented.

A lot depends upon economy and pakistan's behavior :)
Thats true. Pakistan's behavior wont change. Modi has failed me ( not sure about indian people) , esp with regards to Economy and foreign policy. I also think BJP used his stature to propagate their own RSS propaganda in Indian society as well.

Now don't trust the 3 time prime minister too...wow.
Guess pakistanis on this forum know much more and sharif is just a gossip monger,denial is actually hilarious.
I think he may be paid by indian/israeli/american nexus.

No We Don't Trust The "3 Times Prime Minister" B'Coz For 8 Good Years He Said He Did Not Sign Any Deal With Musharraf To Go To Saudi Arabia And Then When The Saudi Intelligence Chief Came and Showed The Agreement.
He Embarasingly Had To Admit That He Did Sign It

The asshole is now trying hurt the country to avoid the punishment for his corruption..

@Maarkhoor @Norwegian @BATMAN
@PakSword
Check how Shitreef is admitting...

40 Saal Ki Haraam khori Zalalt Ban Ke Munh Se Nikal Rahi Hai

Who selected him as PM for 3 times?
Poor PM of Pakistan is always on line of fire, if he takes local stand, global world kicks him, if he takes global stand the local kicks him...No wonder why he looked like a football...
We are still wondering who elected or selected this asshole...

Naah he does not take any local or global stand...He is a corrupt bastards...and all this actions are aimed at protecting his corruption and avoiding jail which is inevitable now so he is just a miserable person.

Pagla gaya hai begairat.....

He is going to loose support from Hafiz Saeed means thousand of votes.
It is not about Hafiz Saeed...It is about Pakistan.
He already knows that he will not get any votes since there will be no rigging this time and he is naa-ahal already.

Naah he does not take any local or global stand...He is a corrupt bastards...and all this actions are aimed at protecting his corruption and avoiding jail which is inevitable now so he is just a miserable person.
Thats your problem, you wonder to much out others be it Palestine or be it kashmir, and not your internal matters where "Corrupt Bastards" (according to you) gets elected 3 times.

It is not about Hafiz Saeed...It is about Pakistan.
He already knows that he will not get any votes since there will be no rigging this time and he is naa-ahal already.
Khodnay di isko apni qabar jitna khoday ga utni hi gehri qabar mien girey ga.

he is going to be next Altaf Hussain...he is finished.

In your country you elect terrorists and murderers as your PM and what not. In Pakistan at least they are kept under house arrests and surveillance. Hand over modhi, rss, bjp leaders then talk about getting something in return.

The national elections of India will be next year and it will decide, as per the current political system, whether Modi and his RSS/BJP gang will stay on or go.

But I myself want a more progressive system, not this drama where every five years someone comes to power based on the fickle-mindedness of an uneducated public.

Agreed but the question is would every thing get back to normal between the two countries? In my humble opinion NO, India will ask for more , Hafiz is just an excuse.

More meaning??

And I must stress here that the two countries should resume "Aman ki asha".

Last edited:
Thats your perception which doesnt align with millions of indians who voted for him for being visionary and development oriented.
that means you people share the responsibility for electing a terrorist while we don't because we didn't elect NS..

No We Don't Trust The "3 Times Prime Minister" B'Coz For 8 Good Years He Said He Did Not Sign Any Deal With Musharraf To Go To Saudi Arabia And Then When The Saudi Intelligence Chief Came and Showed The Agreement.
He Embarasingly Had To Admit That He Did Sign It

No one cares what u think.The fact that he has agreed to the pakistani hand means we were right all along.
Keep on discrediting anyone who speaks the truth :tup:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom