What's new

Nawaz Sharif Claims Pak Terrorists Carried Out 26/11 Mumbai Attacks

Khaleej Times* is reporting this too.
He won't condemn NS but will keep condemning the messenger. Can we deny NS didn't give this interview to his favorite express tribune?

No one cares what u think.The fact that he has agreed to the pakistani hand means we were right all along.
Keep on discrediting anyone who speaks the truth :tup:

No One Cares What A Two Bit **ndian Thinks Either The Fact That You Have Blindly Decided To Trust A Characterless Man Just B'Coz He Has Forwarded Your Narrative Means Your So Desperate.

Keep Latching Onto Straws:tup::tup::tup:

The national elections of India will be next year and it will decide, as per the current political system, whether Modi and his RSS/BJP gang will stay on or go.

But I myself want a more progressive system, not this drama where every five years someone comes to power based on the fickle-mindedness of an uneducated public.

More meaning??

And I must stress here that the two countries should resume "Aman ki asha".
There are a few ways in which you can change things. Become rich and powerful. Become a progressive politician.
BJP/Congress is backward because the electorate is backward and demands backwardness.
Some of these politicians are quite progressive in their personal life (Jaitley comes to mind).

The way things are shaping up ...chances are going from Pakistan 1.0 to Pakistan 0.0
I seriously wish the CPEC Gamble is well played, otherwise we will be stuck with big mess on neighbor side.

Chances of Modi continuation are high, his policies will show its effect in next 5 yrs, when Black market gets converted to white, no matter if there is real growth or not, but on paper figures will show up as black market squezes off. That would bring in more international acceptation and more financial clout, which might trigger the wheel rolling for 3.0 and 4.0 era.
I agree with you.. there will be 15 - 20 cute little indias... let's pray Modi to continue..

Harami ka bacha. How low can someone be. You are a 3 times PM but defaming your motherland just because you were charged in some corruption cases. This man, having our nuclear secrets, cant be trusted. He should be arrested, charged with treason and hanged till death.
That's where article 6 applies.

Lol, Nawaz is going to embarass Pakistan further in coming days. Although it won't convince common Pakistanis about their involvement but hey still its enough to give them a burn.

How ironic, when NS was in power, he wasn't aware of the Kargil operation and now a decade later only after being kicked out of the office, he suddenly knows about the identity of Mumbai attackers....any port in a storm but then Indians also believe that Arnab Goswami has a direct line to Dowud Ibrahim's wife.

Nothing new here, whole world have already tagged Pakistan as "Terrorist state", it was the morale obligation of 3 times head of state to accept the same, let the people of country remain in denial, it does not matter for rest of world.
The real world exists outside the zoo you creatures thrive in.

Another political stunt by NS THE CORRUPT and also want to play as traitor; just to avoid looming verdict.
Indians could only celebrate him ... nothing else. Enjoy the show.

The real world exists outside the zoo you creatures thrive in.

Yeah a Zoo which brings FDI(not loan) in tune of 70+bn$ annually and has tag of multi trillion economy, if this zoo is not connected to world as per you, then I know of a zoo with permanent begging bowl in hand, how would you term that? So which zoo you think has more international connection?

How ironic, when NS was in power, he wasn't aware of the Kargil operation and now a decade later only after being kicked out of the office, he suddenly knows about the identity of Mumbai attackers....any port in a storm but then Indians also believe that Arnab Goswami has a direct line to Dowud Ibrahim's wife.

When the former head of zoo speaks like this, you better know how messy the zoo is.

Nawaz shareef is an indian spy/hindu in disguise.Donot believe that man.
He is converted Pandit wants to find out his roots, Kindly gave him refuge and award Indian citizenship and made him your leader by converting him Into Hinduism.....and made him to eat Panchagavya.

Back
Top Bottom