What's new

Nawaz Sharif Claims Pak Terrorists Carried Out 26/11 Mumbai Attacks

I don't understand why is Hafiz Saeed the teacher's pet. He should be handed over to the Indian court to be tried.

The enemy of Pakistan and one of the enemies of India, is the same, so Pakistan and India should collaborate.
Sure thing.. hand over RSS clowns to Pakistan for the killings of Pakistanis aboard Samjhuta Express Train.

I did not miss it but I also feel he was never allowed to function freely while he was in power. He never could complete his full term all three times he was PM of your country, shows he never was in total control. You may want to portray it as a disgruntled convict being vengeful, but what if he is telling the truth even if it portrays Pakistan in bad light.
Well let's be bluntly clear about something,...it's not your place to have an opinion on the matter of him never being able to finish his term as it is a matter that only in a concern of Pakistanis, not outsiders. And as a Pakistani, I can say that THANK GOD he never finished his terms given how corrupt he is...he was thrown out and will soon be sentenced to prison not by some kangaroo courts of india where a judge is easier and cheaper to hire than a lawyer, he was convicted by PAKISTAN's courts that have proven that they can neither be bought nor intimidated by any force including in the Military Establishment. Which, incidentally also convinces me that india did in fact conduct a false flag attack on mumbai since these same Pakistani courts took your evidence, inspected it, rolled eyes at it and then threw it in the trash can. if your evidence had any merit, I'm sure that they would have carefully heard you out as we are all sympathetic towards the innocent civilians killed in your false flag attack.

I did not miss it but I also feel he was never allowed to function freely while he was in power. He never could complete his full term all three times he was PM of your country, shows he never was in total control. You may want to portray it as a disgruntled convict being vengeful, but what if he is telling the truth even if it portrays Pakistan in bad light.

He also interfered and derailed 2 govts of PPP, fires SC Judges and Presidents..

Attacked Supreme Court in 90s.

Used morphed pics n leaflets to attack benzazkr Bhutto.

And used to call himself Zia’s son.

Presented forged document in Supreme Court.

Failed at providing money trail for his properties.

Named in major money laundering frauds like Hudeybiya mills and more.

Massacred 14 women in Lahore.

Named in Panama papers and many more fuk ups.

You have to watch out for these non-state actors because if they attack a sovereign country it could be considered as an act of war.
Goes both ways.. Sarabjit sing & kulbushan yadav.

Even your other PM elect Musharraf lied to you about your soldiers involvement on top of the hills during Kargil attack. When your soldiers died he refused to accept those bodies.

He never lied.. Pak claimed elements of Paramilitary NLI & Mujahideen were on Kargil.

We refused to accept bodies?

Than what were indian motherfkers video taping and later leaking on YouTube? How did you cocksmokers manage to record a Body exchange ceremony on Kargil ? Which is also present on YouTube?

Or how did Pak reward Capt Karnal Sher Khan? Whose body was taken from Delhi and awarded NH? And many others?

It’s time you shut your fukhole of a mouth and stop lying.

Last edited:
bechara kursi ke liye tarap raha hai koi de do
gonglu sharif kay liyay yeh kursi kaysi rahay gi?
electric-chair-1024x1024.jpg

8-)

Whatever....
He will land in some jail very soon for his corruption and lies and SC should see if he can be charged with treason as a dessert.

. In Pakistan at least they are kept under house arrests and surveillance. Hand over modhi, rss, bjp leaders then talk about getting something in return.
lol, hilarious your comment is sir , shri modi came to pakistan , that too without visa . now how much more bold and strong one can be . he does everything at his will what he desires .
BTW hafeeez kumar sayeed dare to come to Bharat or for that matter apply a tourist visa to travel Bharat <<>>?

These guys are never sincere with pak dont understand why army dont put bullet on these type of basterds head wh ed n enemies can kill our good leasers why cant we kill their paid agents

Well let's be bluntly clear about something,...it's not your place to have an opinion on the matter of him never being able to finish his term as it is a matter that only in a concern of Pakistanis, not outsiders. And as a Pakistani, I can say that THANK GOD he never finished his terms given how corrupt he is...he was thrown out and will soon be sentenced to prison not by some kangaroo courts of india where a judge is easier and cheaper to hire than a lawyer, he was convicted by PAKISTAN's courts that have proven that they can neither be bought nor intimidated by any force including in the Military Establishment. Which, incidentally also convinces me that india did in fact conduct a false flag attack on mumbai since these same Pakistani courts took your evidence, inspected it, rolled eyes at it and then threw it in the trash can. if your evidence had any merit, I'm sure that they would have carefully heard you out as we are all sympathetic towards the innocent civilians killed in your false flag attack.

Yes OBL was false flag by US, Mumbai attack was false flag by India....lol keep denying everything, i mean there is not much Pakistani can do other than denying everything.

Yes OBL was false flag by US, Mumbai attack was false flag by India....lol keep denying everything, i mean there is not much Pakistani can do other than denying everything.
Obl's mystery too is gonna come out pretty soon and we'll know what's going on. There is a reason why uncle sam what's dr afridi so badly and there's a reason why we are keeping him under wraps. As soon as we have an honest, uncompromised pmv who doesn't have any vested interest in the western world, we'll find out so stay tuned. This is far from over.

Back to topic if you have incriminating evidence against your alleged "masterminds" then let's see it.

Last edited:
http://defenceden.com/2018/05/12/na...-terrorists-carried-out-26-11-mumbai-attacks/

Minister Nawaz Sharif appeared to admit that Pakistani terrorists carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks, known as 26/11, and suggest that such terror strikes could have been prevented. In an interview to the Dawn newspaper published on Saturday, Mr Sharif also lamented that Pakistan had isolated itself. He indicated that his country should look into why its narrative that it had been fighting terrorism had not been accepted by the international community "despite sacrifices".

"Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can't we complete the trial?" he said, according to the newspaper.

India has long accused Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba of carrying out the attacks in Mumbai on 26 November, 2008, that left 166 people dead and many injured after 10 terrorists with backpacks, automatic weapons and grenades launched a three-day siege on India's financial capital targeting multiple locations.

Mr Sharif did not name Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed and Maulana Masood Azhar's Jamaat-ud-Dawah and Jaish-e-Mohammad that operate in the country with impunity in the interview. Or the Lashkar-e-Taiba, which according to India, sailed into Mumbai from Karachi, to carry out the attacks in an operation that was coordinated by Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI.

"Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can't we complete the trial?" he said, according to the newspaper.

The Mumbai case is being tried in an anti-terrorism court since 2009 but the case isn't going anywhere. Indian officials say Pakistan did not keep its end of the bargain and sent the case to court without really investigating the conspiracy that led to the attacks.

Islamabad, on the other hand, has blamed setbacks during the trial on India, insisting that New Delhi had not given "solid evidence" against Hafiz Saeed and others. When Saeed was ordered to be released after 10 months of house arrest in November last, the Pakistan government had justified the move, saying the law was equal for all.

Mr Sharif, 68, was disqualified by the Supreme Court for not being "honest and righteous" as he failed to declare in 2013 a salary he got from the company of his son in the UAE. In February, the top court also disqualified him as the head of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz.

COMMENTSFormer PM Nawaz Sharif's apparently conciliatory remark on the state's role in terrorism, however, is unlikely to indicate a concrete shift in Islamabad's position. Just months before Hafiz Saeed was released from detention, Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi had launched a sharp attack on India, over what he had described as, "brutally suppressing" people in Jammu and Kashmir.

In March again, Pakistan had attempted to drag in the Kashmir issue at the United Nations again and was pummelled by New Delhi, calling Islamabad a "failed state".
yawn.......the entire world knows that, tell us something new.

Nawaz shareef cannot walk streets of Pakistan without hundreds of armed personnel. This is the man Indians are trying to keep hope in when Pakistanis want to tear him to shreds. :lol:

He will get his justice, but you will get yours as well. We hold zero sympathy for you slums dogs. Ultimately, we will annihilate you bhartis. We've sworn this from day one, since you've started to enslave human beings in your ridiculous caste system. We will be the saviors to those that are disenfranchised in your country. The tiny, the meek, the minorities that make the majority.

Mumbai attack was a false flag operation carried out by the indians...

Nawaz is a desperate dog... trying to force the military to react and throw him in jail so that he can become a "political shaheed".. and thus invalid his cases against him

now unfortunately for him the Army is too smart and Bajwa is a exceptionally bright General and they will wait for the Supreme Court verdict which every one knows it will be against Nawaz. To simply put it he could not prove his income so there is no way he will survive.

So i dont think Nawaz did it to put pressure on Pakistan as Pakistan doesn't really care about foreign pressure especially from indian or US... they can bark all they like.

if you look every thing Pakistan has done it hasnt given them a inch

> nukes > nope
> missiles program > nope
> Afgan taliban > nope
> Kashmir freedom fighters > nope

so for 30+ years Pakistan has said NO... this guys BS statement will add nothing except excitement among the dim witted indians... or at best they will do another "surgical strike" to teach us another lesson...

Ya we elect terrorist and globe comes running to him to shake hands with him or invite him.
You elect the pious soul, who has to run all the corners begging fund, support etc and at the end of the day gets kicked out Courts.

RE: did USA not refuse modi for visa? for this role in murdering 10000+ muslims.... No?

And this pretty much sums it up that this monkey called the NS loved to have dishonest business dealings with the Indians. This baldy NS needs to be hanged by his balls for being the biggest thug on the planet. I am amazed that a large number of illiterate village idiots still support this MF.

RE: did USA not refuse modi for visa? for this role in murdering 10000+ muslims.... No?
Yes they did but then they realized that how easily they can arm twist him by blackmailing him with criminal charges of genocide... looks like they were right... he does everything america wants like an obedient poodle.

Back
Top Bottom