What's new

Nawaz Shareef is very sick - New medical report

My leader is mentally sick no other sickness can come close.

I used to laugh at "Woke" people who portrayed him like some Che Guevara or Nelson Mandela of Pakistan. I always maintained that NS was always a phattu and he will continue to be a phattu.

You are a talker arnt you.

Those that can do and those that can't talk. So when you become PM them we will see. In the meantime your stories are good. Have a nice day

Actually khan sahab taught us all these talks and now himself is falling way way short.

1643835659315.png

Can someone show me a recent case of a person dying from this ailment?

Nawaz Sharif practicing dance on this song ...

And what have you done for Pakistan...
You are one of those serial complainers.

What i did or do is irrelevant to the topic. You ppl have no brains to argue and then the only escape u have is to become personal? What does my personal things to do with IK or how can u compare a common person with a PM? And what have u done? Escape and then sitting abroad telling us IK is great, y dnt u leave ur life abroad n settle here if its so great.

He is a typical Pakistani. Complains about everything but offers zero solutions @TNT
And u think we should listen to israelis like u?? Or listen to morons that have runaway from the country n giving us suggestions while sitting there? Lolz we are living here and we r facing everything and its us who will eventually find a solution, just keep ur bs to urself.

What i did or do is irrelevant to the topic. You ppl have no brains to argue and then the only escape u have is to become personal? What does my personal things to do with IK or how can u compare a common person with a PM? And what have u done? Escape and then sitting abroad telling us IK is great, y dnt u leave ur life abroad n settle here if its so great.
Yes we have no brains and you trip over your own big mouth.

Its ok to complain when you can do better or offer a solution. Yiu are a no body criticising a man who is doing the best he can with a nasty nation full of crap people like you who complain all day and steal taxes and give bribes at every juncture and blame IK.
Put up of shut up and stop being a serial complaining dehati massi

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom