What's new

Nawaz Shareef is very sick - New medical report

"Takotsubo Syndrome" or "Broken Heart Syndrome" :rofl::rofl: :lol:

View attachment 812549
Being a medic myself.. I can vouch tht no worthy dr will ever write that "without undergoing a worthy treatment in london"... the common practice is "without undergoing treatment"

A medic should not be biased or must not carry apprehensions against treatment from any competent place. Be it in London.. Singapore.. USA etc..
The mere addition of the word London gave it away tht it is a patwari who has written this. Secondly, the cardiologist is based in USA with qualifications from USA... what happened to all the drs in UK?

Kithay gaya banyaniya?
Idhar.

The reason why I put Sarmad & his chota ta**a on ignore list is because he referred to something where he was in the wrong but still shamelessly came at me here.

You want to see bayaniaya & its support? Read this thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/army-officers-beaten-motorway-police-once-again.734423/post-13540598

I never said that Nawaz Sharif is doodh ka dhulla hua. If anything, he is perhaps just as bad as IK, but a bit better as a politician & as a leader - luckiest guy in Pakistan who got really lame competition. If that makes me a patwari then I don't care call me whatever. Its not as though I am gonna cry like a teenager.

Attachments

• Motorway Incident.jpg
    Motorway Incident.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 42
  • Sarmad ki bakwas ka jawab.jpg
    Sarmad ki bakwas ka jawab.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 46
Idhar.

The reason why I put Sarmad & his chota ta**a on ignore list is because he referred to something where he was in the wrong but still shamelessly came at me here.

You want to see bayaniaya & its support? Read this thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/army-officers-beaten-motorway-police-once-again.734423/post-13540598

I never said that Nawaz Sharif is doodh ka dhulla hua. If anything, he is perhaps just as bad as IK, but a bit better as a politician & as a leader - luckiest guy in Pakistan who got really lame competition. If that makes me a patwari then I don't care call me whatever. Its not as though I am gonna cry like a teenager.
Dude you literally have a File named "sarmad ki bakwaas ka jawab"
Like how old are you dude?

Idhar.

So your justification for Nawaz faking a menopause disease is a road rage incident?
Are you 13?

Plenty old. But that is what that is 🤷‍♂️

Look, it takes an idiot to defend a badmasshi by an army officer on his way back from a marriage function to call it an issue of national security. He did that. That is bakwas - factually speaking. So what more do you want to know about it?

I threw his dross in the waste bin. I am done with him. Why do you want me to continue raising his ghost?

So your justification for Nawaz faking a menopause disease is a road rage incident?
Are you 13?
Strawman.

I said nothing about NS being better because a mind-set is failing the country. Wait a minute.... Oh. That is correct. He is the only politician of stature who is saying something like that. Too bad you hate him - but that is OK. You have a vote. Use it.

So I guess you could say that a part of my support to NS really is because of a road rage incident perpetrated by a contingent.

For common Pakistanis this is not an issue, the real issue is this:
The way this case has played out, if you are middle or lower class then your mothers and sisters are not safe from the elite brats, as they can do what they will without any consequences. Baap ka mulk ha enka and here you are sulking over this scuffle!
The banyania we actually need to fight against, rather than just tying to join the bandwagon of foreign interests.

May Allah take away his hardships and allow him to die! Meet his creator! Ameen! And may Allah Taala take his friends, Mr. Zardari and Altaf Hussain along as well! Ameen! Please pretty please! 🙏🙏🙏 And May Allah take this Dr. Fayyaz Jiala with Nawaz too! Ameen! I wish all of them can have qeemay walay naan in hell together!

For common Pakistanis this is not an issue, the real issue is this:
The way this case has played out, if you are middle or lower class then your mothers and sisters are not safe from the elite brats, as they can do what the will without any consequences. Baap ka mulk ha enka and here you are sulking over this scuffle!
The banyania we actually need to fight against, rather than just tying to join the bandwagon of foreign interests.
Another strawman.

Dude. Common Pakistanis are the underclass who have to buy wheat flour at twice the rate they paid just three years ago. Upper middle class vs. Feudal class is not their direct, but our (middle class) direct concern. PPP rolls a certain way & I hate it. I have never voted for them for a reason. I suggest you use your vote wisely too. Vote for PTI if you wish. Good for you. But do not use this Jatoi guy to slander all politicians.

May Allah take away his hardships and allow him to die! Meet his creator! Ameen! And may Allah Taala take his friends, Mr. Zardari and Altaf Hussain along as well! Ameen! Please pretty please! 🙏🙏🙏
Amen. Let IK pass into history too. Let the younger lot take over. They might be better.

This dude once was rooting for 1800$ for all Pakistanis

Bhai itni gayi guzri grip hy on basic economics

Another strawman.

Dude. Common Pakistanis are the underclass who have to buy wheat flour at twice the rate they paid just three years ago. Upper middle class vs. Feudal class is not their direct, but our (middle class) direct concern. PPP rolls a certain way & I hate it. I have never voted for them for a reason. I suggest you use your vote wisely too. Vote for PTI if you wish. Good for you. But do not use this Jatoi guy to slander all politicians.

Amen. Let IK pass into history too. Let the younger lot take over. They might be better.
Pakistanis buy wheat but also produce them are you sure you want to push farmers under the bus just so you could buy cheap?

Last edited:
Another strawman.

The issue is not Jatoi - Sindh govt is facilitating the murderer openly and defying law and constitution. Now when these same pricks get an Armed forces boot behind their backs, we start hearing cries of democracy etc. It is not a straw-man but an example of the real issues relevant for Pakistanis - if you are that up for Police rights in Pakistan, then start with what Maryam Nawaz did with police in her last NAB hearing. Then also go after the lawyers who attacked a freakin Hospital!

Anyway I am a Pakistani but wont be voting as I don’t live here. Its your country practically friend, and if you want to start a riot here, bring institutions down and let corrupt politicians cement their hold and make Pakistan another Bangladesh with civilian dictatorship- your choice man.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom