What's new

Nawaz Shareef is very sick - New medical report

Yes we have no brains and you trip over your own big mouth.

Its ok to complain when you can do better or offer a solution. Yiu are a no body criticising a man who is doing the best he can with a nasty nation full of crap people like you who complain all day and steal taxes and give bribes at every juncture and blame IK.
Put up of shut up and stop being a serial complaining dehati massi

Says a coward moron living in a foreign country. U people really have no shame and are hypocrites. Enjoying life in Democratic country n telling us to put up or shut up, u really are a hypocrite moron. By the way, we as a democratic country n ppl living here have every right to criticise any leader, who t F r u to stop anyone from criticising? U maybe used to being a 3rd class citizen and living like one, we on the other hand are free and criticise our leaders n everyone we wish. You cant take it? Well shut ur eyes like ur brain or just f off.
Its u ppl who stole from this country n ranaway, its u scumbags sitting there and telling us who is good for us and whose not, taking decisions for us, judging us while getting drunk on the laundered money and then showoff as if living abroad is an achievement for u. Next time u tell a Pakistani not to do this or that, ill slap the reality in to ur face.

Says a coward moron living in a foreign country. U people really have no shame and are hypocrites. Enjoying life in Democratic country n telling us to put up or shut up, u really are a hypocrite moron. By the way, we as a democratic country n ppl living here have every right to criticise any leader, who t F r u to stop anyone from criticising? U maybe used to being a 3rd class citizen and living like one, we on the other hand are free and criticise our leaders n everyone we wish. You cant take it? Well shut ur eyes like ur brain or just f off.
Its u ppl who stole from this country n ranaway, its u scumbags sitting there and telling us who is good for us and whose not, taking decisions for us, judging us while getting drunk on the laundered money and then showoff as if living abroad is an achievement for u. Next time u tell a Pakistani not to do this or that, ill slap the reality in to ur face.
More name calling. Loool.
Yes I just came here. I spend time between Pakistan and UK. What's the problem? Jealous?
Democracy is the exercise of the will of the people...is the west democratic. You dumbo.

Sorry you are not a dehati massi

You are cheap dehati tawaif. 50 rupees a go and when they don't pay you you blame IK.

Now you are telling me you are Pakistani and I foreign then why are you so corrupt. Why are you personally such a loser that you complain all day about everything.
As I said put up of shut up. Stop whining like a cheap slut and either do something for Pakistan or STFU

..... Phaphay kutni. :p:
I hurt her feelings...now the massi is the mohalla slut

More name calling. Loool.
Yes I just came here. I spend time between Pakistan and UK. What's the problem? Jealous?
Democracy is the exercise of the will of the people...is the west democratic. You dumbo.

Sorry you are not a dehati massi

You are cheap dehati tawaif. 50 rupees a go and when they don't pay you you blame IK.

Now you are telling me you are Pakistani and I foreign then why are you so corrupt. Why are you personally such a loser that you complain all day about everything.
As I said put up of shut up. Stop whining like a cheap slut and either do something for Pakistan or STFU

I hurt her feelings...now the massi is the mohalla slut

You are the corrupt lot that launder money from here u stupid moron. Name calling? Ur the one who got personal when u couldn't win the argument u dumb brick. Its common among youthias like u to get personal when u have no hole left to hide in. Slaves like u putup, ppl like us raise their voice, which goats like u cannot take. Why is ur a** burning when i complaint? Democracy gives everyone the right but 3rd claas citizens like u living like shoodars forget that. Maybe mr brown cant open his mouth much among goras so u think Pakistanis should also keep quiet??
You are that shehri dalaal that tells ppl not to say anything against babu saab, dalaals like u go around silence critiques and hopes to get paid. But u forget we fought for our freedom and dalaals like u are not more than an insect for us. So keep crying u dumb goat and we will keep criticising and complaining and whatever we wish.

You are the corrupt lot that launder money from here u stupid moron. Name calling? Ur the one who got personal when u couldn't win the argument u dumb brick. Its common among youthias like u to get personal when u have no hole left to hide in. Slaves like u putup, ppl like us raise their voice, which goats like u cannot take. Why is ur a** burning when i complaint? Democracy gives everyone the right but 3rd claas citizens like u living like shoodars forget that. Maybe mr brown cant open his mouth much among goras so u think Pakistanis should also keep quiet??
You are that shehri dalaal that tells ppl not to say anything against babu saab, dalaals like u go around silence critiques and hopes to get paid. But u forget we fought for our freedom and dalaals like u are not more than an insect for us. So keep crying u dumb goat and we will keep criticising and complaining and whatever we wish.

Loooool.

You are very sad little girl. Moan btch moan ...no one is paying attention. Bye bye

Loooool.

You are very sad little girl. Moan btch moan ...no one is paying attention. Bye bye

And you are a pea sized brain blind follower who cant stand criticism because ur leader is infallible. Either its imran khan, or nawaz or zardari for u guys, even living in west couldn't free u frm being mental slaves, u just have to worship one person or the other. Enjoy and plz keep on with the not paying attention.

He is sick !!!!!

1643989484258.png

And you are a pea sized brain blind follower who cant stand criticism because ur leader is infallible. Either its imran khan, or nawaz or zardari for u guys, even living in west couldn't free u frm being mental slaves, u just have to worship one person or the other. Enjoy and plz keep on with the not paying attention.

Oh TNT tere to phut he gye loooooool

You are screaming and name calling...but instead why don't you do something for pakistan instead of crying.

Those that can do....do like IK.
Those that can't talk. ... like you.

Now randi massi. Dafa ho.

PS...not that it matters. I didn't vote for anyone but he is better than you and all the alternatives..so for now IK for rule and you are a fool.

Bye bye

Last edited:
Punjab Minister for Health Dr Yasmin Rashid later confirmed that Nawaz Sharif’s health insurance card is ready and he could return to Pakistan and receive it from them. “I ask him to return to Pakistan and receive his card,” she said.

Yasmin Rashid said that anyone who pays taxes should be able to benefit from services provided by the government.

Minister for Information and Broadcasting Fawad Chaudhry in early January said the Sehat Card facility is now fully available in Lahore Division.

Oh TNT there to phut he gye loooooool

You are screaming and name calling...but instead why don't you do something for pakistan instead of crying.

Those that can do....do like IK.
Those that can't talk. ... like you.

Now randi massi. Dafa ho.

PS...not that it matters. I didn't vote for anyone but he is better than you and all the alternatives..so for now IK for rule and you are a fool.

Bye bye

Not a single fact from u, its because u dont have any and ur too dumb to have a discussion so u get personal but beta am also a pathan and ill smack the ugly face off ur face lolz. Chal beta bohot dalaali krli ab ja burger baich, shabash chu desi.

Not a single fact from u, its because u dont have any and ur too dumb to have a discussion so u get personal but beta am also a pathan and ill smack the ugly face off ur face lolz. Chal beta bohot dalaali krli ab ja burger baich, shabash chu desi.

Mate calm down.

I wasn't criticising the PM, so when you criticise and people like me ask you to put up of shut up there is no point ranting that you are in no position bla bla bla . I just about mqnage to read the 1st line of your posts as its going to be a rant.

Plus don't take this place so seriously

Anyways... have a nice day

Last edited:
There is a new medical report that Nawaz Sahreef is very sick in UK. ALLAH SWT bless him with health if true else do justice with him.

نواز شریف کی بغیر علاج برطانیہ سے واپسی ’شدید خطرناک‘ ثابت ہو سکتی ہے: میڈیکل رپورٹ​

• شہزاد ملک​
  • بی بی سی اردو ڈاٹ کام، اسلام آباد​
23 منٹ قبل​
نواز شریف

،تصویر کا ذریعہREUTERS
پاکستان کے سابق وزیراعظم میاں نواز شریف کی صحت سے متعلق تازہ ترین میڈیکل رپورٹ لاہور ہائی کورٹ میں جمع کروا دی گئی ہے، جس میں کہا گیا ہے کہ نواز شریف اس وقت شدید ذہنی دباؤ میں ہیں اور علاج کروائے بغیر برطانیہ سے واپس چلے جانا ان کے لیے شدید خطرناک ثابت ہو سکتا ہے۔
یہ رپورٹ نواز شریف کے معالج ڈاکر فیاض شاول کی طرف سے لکھی گئی ہے اور ان کے وکیل امجد پرویز کی جانب سے عدالت میں منگل کے روز جمع کروائی گئی ہے۔
اس رپورٹ میں کہا گیا ہے کہ دنیا بھر میں کورونا کی صورتحال اور بالخصوص اپنی بیماری کو دیکھتے ہوئے میاں نواز شریف کو ایئرپورٹ سمیت پبلک مقامات پر جانے سے گریز کرنا چاہیے۔
رپورٹ میں یہ بھی کہا گیا ہے کہ جب تک نواز شریف کی انجیو گرافی مکمل نہ ہو اس وقت تک وہ اپنے ہسپتال سے دور نہ جائیں۔
واضح رہے کہ سابق وزیر اعظم کے معالج کی طرف سے ان کی میڈیکل رپورٹ ایک ایسے وقت میں لاہور ہائی کورٹ میں جمع کروائی گئی ہے جب حکومت کی طرف سے نواز شریف کی بیرون ملک سے واپسی کی یقین دہانی پر عمل درآمد نہ ہونے پر سابق وزیر اعلیٰ میاں شہباز شریف کے خلاف قانونی کارروائی کرنے کا اعلان کیا گیا ہے۔
پاکستان کے وفاقی وزیر اطلاعات فواد چوہدری نے نواز شریف کی میڈیکل رپورٹ پر ردعمل دیتے ہوئے اسے جھوٹ کا پلندہ قرار دیا ہے۔
اس سے قبل فواد چوہدری یہ بھی کہہ چکے ہیں کہ سابق وزیراعظم میاں نواز شریف لندن میں علاج کی بجائے سیاسی سرگرمیوں میں مصروف ہیں۔​

’نواز شریف کو قید تنہائی میں رکھا گیا تو ان کی زندگی کو مزید خطرات لاحق ہو جائیں گے‘​

لاہور ہائی کورٹ میں جمع کروائی گئی اس رپورٹ میں میاں نواز شریف کے معالج نے انھیں تجویز دی ہے کہ جب تک وہ صحت یاب نہیں ہو جاتے اس وقت تک وہ سفر نہ کریں۔
ڈاکٹر نے اپنی رپورٹ میں یہ بھی لکھا ہے کہ انھوں نے سابق وزیراعظم کا جو حال ہی میں معائنہ کیا، اس میں وہ شدید دباؤ میں تھے اور اگر علاج کروائے بغیر وہ پاکستان واپس چلے گئے اور انھیں قید تنہائی میں رکھا گیا تو انھیں لاحق بیماریوں کی وجہ سے ان کی زندگی کو مزید خطرات لاحق ہو جائیں گے۔
شہباز شریف، نواز شریف

،تصویر کا ذریعہGETTY IMAGES
اس رپورٹ میں یہ بھی کہا گیا ہے کہ سابق وزیراعظم اپنی اہلیہ کے انتقال کی وجہ سے بھی دباؤ میں تھے۔
ڈاکٹر فیاض نے اپنی رپورٹ میں لکھا ہے کہ وہ میاں نواز شریف کو سنہ 2004 سے اس وقت سے جانتے ہیں جب وہ ان کا علاج کرنے کرنے کے لیے امریکہ سے سعودی عرب کے شہر جدہ گئے تھے۔
انھوں نے کہا کہ اس کے علاوہ انھوں نے دبئی میں بھی سنہ 2007میں میاں نواز شریف کا علاج کیا تھا۔
اس رپورٹ میں میاں نواز شریف کو جو دوائیں دی جا رہی ہیں ان کی تفصیلات کے بارے میں بھی بتایا گیا ہے جبکہ ڈاکٹر فیاض نے یہ بھی لکھا ہے کہ انھوں نے میاں نواز شریف کو صحت مند غذا اور ورزش کا مشورہ دیا ہے۔
یہ بھی پڑھیے
نواز شریف کی واپسی: حکومت شہباز شریف کے خلاف قانونی کارروائی کر سکتی ہے؟
نواز شریف: پاسپورٹ کی تجدید نہ ہونے سے حکومت کو کیا فائدہ اور سابق وزیراعظم کو کیا نقصان ہو گا؟
کیا نواز شریف کے ساتھ ان کا مزاحمتی بیانیہ بھی چلا گیا؟
دوسری جانب وفاقی حکومت نے میاں نواز شریف کی صحت کے بارے میں معلومات حاصل کرنے کے لیے ایک میڈیکل بورڈ تشکیل دیا ہے تاہم اس بورڈ کے ارکان نے اپنے پہلے اجلاس کے بعد کہا تھا کہ جب تک سابق وزیراعظم کی تازہ میڈیکل رپورٹس ان کے سامنے نہیں آ جاتیں اس وقت تک اس بارے میں کوئی حمتی رائے نہیں دے سکتے کہ آیا نواز شریف صحت مند ہیں یا نہیں۔
اٹارنی جنرل خالد جاوید نے سابق وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب اور قومی اسمبلی میں قائد حزب اختلاف میاں شہباز شریف کو خط لکھا ہے جس میں انھیں کہا گیا ہے کہ نواز شریف کو علاج معالجے کی غرض سے بیرون ملک بھجوانے کے حوالے سے انھوں نے جو بیان حلفی لاہور ہائی کورٹ میں جمع کروایا تھا اس کی پاسداری کریں اور میاں نواز شریف کو وطن واپس لیکر آئیں ورنہ ان کے خلاف قانونی کارروائی عمل میں لائی جائے گی۔
یاد رہے کہ میاں شہباز شریف نے لاہور ہائیکورٹ میں جو بیان حلفی جمع کروایا تھا اس میں کہا گیا تھا کہ میاں نواز شریف علاج کروانے کے لیے برطانیہ جا رہے ہیں اور علاج کے بعد اگر ڈاکٹروں نے انھیں سفر کی اجازت دی تو وہ وطن واپس آئیں گے۔
اس بیان حلفی میں یہ بھی کہا گیا کہ اگر حکومت کو کوئی شک ہو کہ میاں نواز شریف علاج کروا کر صحت مند ہو گئے ہیں اور جان بوجھ کر وطن واپس نہیں آرہے تو برطانیہ میں پاکستانی ہائی کمیشن کا کوئی بھی اہلکار ان کے معالج سے ملکر اس بارے میں معلومات حاصل کر سکتا ہے۔​

Too much nihari?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom