What's new

Nawaz Shareef is very sick - New medical report

Another strawman.

Dude. Common Pakistanis are the underclass who have to buy wheat flour at twice the rate they paid just three years ago. Upper middle class vs. Feudal class is not their direct, but our (middle class) direct concern. PPP rolls a certain way & I hate it. I have never voted for them for a reason. I suggest you use your vote wisely too. Vote for PTI if you wish. Good for you. But do not use this Jatoi guy to slander all politicians.

Amen. Let IK pass into history too. Let the younger lot take over. They might be better.
Its not just Jatai Pkmap chairman's brother killed a policeman and got away

No punishment whatsoever but wahan jamhoriat pasand Lahori sorkhab ky par jaltey hein

They really want the whole of Punjab and Pakistan to subsidize consumption of Lahoris

I mean you cant make this up

People like him got control of Argentina for two decades and look at it now

This @Chak Bamu guy is a class A idiot.. Have known him since 2014 ... No need to take him seriously ..

hope he doesnt die before he pays back all his looted money

Plenty old. But that is what that is 🤷‍♂️

Look, it takes an idiot to defend a badmasshi by an army officer on his way back from a marriage function to call it an issue of national security. He did that. That is bakwas - factually speaking. So what more do you want to know about it?

I threw his dross in the waste bin. I am done with him. Why do you want me to continue raising his ghost?

Strawman.

I said nothing about NS being better because a mind-set is failing the country. Wait a minute.... Oh. That is correct. He is the only politician of stature who is saying something like that. Too bad you hate him - but that is OK. You have a vote. Use it.

So I guess you could say that a part of my support to NS really is because of a road rage incident perpetrated by a contingent.
Nawaz is nothing more than an opportunist and a coward who couldn't even face up charges and ran away like a coward

This @Chak Bamu guy is a class A idiot.. Have known him since 2014 ... No need to take him seriously ..
I remember him he was getting all Euphoric over Egyptian spring and was dreaming of some sort of revolution in Pakistan (even though at that time Nawaz was in government)

People like him have lost their minds in hatred of army

They really want the whole of Punjab and Pakistan to subsidize consumption of Lahoris

I mean you cant make this up

People like him got control of Argentina for two decades and look at it now
If Punjab is body, Lahore the eternal city is it's heart
Everyone should love, respect and revere Lahore like it deserves

If Punjab is body, Lahore the eternal city is it's heart
Everyone should love, respect and revere Lahore like it deserves
I dont know doc its a subsidies guzzling pit which isnt as productive as Karachi

But Nawaz Bhagoray ki Kismat mein zaleel hona hi likha hai her jagah and you can't do anything about it:lol::lol:

Don't you dare to disrespect my Leader Mian Sahib. Tell me any other political leader of Pakistan, who can eat 3 kilos of mutton karahi, with 3 roghani naans, in one go. :lol:

Don't you dare to disrespect my Leader Mian Sahib. Tell me any other political leader of Pakistan, who can eat 3 kilos of mutton karahi, with 3 roghani naans, in one go. :lol:
I was actually present in the building of judicial complex during his hearing once (that complex has 17 other courts inside it)

I saw him stuff a full big mac in his face even before the car left building premises

Sahi bhokar tha harami

remember he met this guy in London...
So yeah pretty much a A grade laanti, beghairat, Ch...
View attachment 812630

IMG_20220131_220928.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom