What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

your choice to live in abyss
the longer you look at abyss--the sooner you become one...good luck verve

In my abyss, I said that Nawaz was going to be disqualified and land in jail. So far that's been true.

Now my abyss state is such that I think they'll eventually force a plea bargain out of him, especially when foreign nations start confiscating their hidden assets that have not been made public yet but records of which are with those pulling the strings.

In my abyss, I said that Nawaz was going to be disqualified and land in jail. So far that's been true.

Now my abyss state is such that I think they'll eventually force a plea bargain out of him, especially when foreign nations start confiscating their hidden assets that have not been made public yet but records of which are with those pulling the strings.

sounds like a sweet recipe of jallibee..............

Where are the promised "looti huwi daulat" in billions Prime Minister Imran Khan and PTI?
Exactly..

Where is the promised Jaza of Rozas Allah mian?

Why did the seed I planted five minutes ago not give an apple yet Allah mian?
Answer me!!

@Retired Troll say your kalimah now.. why hasn’t Allah mian delivered so quickly?
He is the supreme being?

i think if We can question a government of 250 million people with less than 60 days worth of time where is our heaven from the hell we handed over to them.. I think its time to question all governance..

Exactly..

Answer me!!

@Retired Troll say your kalimah now.. why hasn’t Allah mian delivered so quickly?
He is the supreme being?

i think if We can question a government of 250 million people with less than 60 days worth of time where is our heaven from the hell we handed over to them.. I think its time to question all governance..

Thing is people in the subcontinent expect things to happen right away. There is almost no patience or ability to wait for something. I don’t know if it was always like this or it developed over time for some reason. It makes sense as to why leaders in South Asia say “we’ll do this in 3 months” or whatever.

Thing is people in the subcontinent expect things to happen right away. There is almost no patience or ability to wait for something. I don’t know if it was always like this or it developed over time for some reason. It makes sense as to why leaders in South Asia say “we’ll do this in 3 months” or whatever.
Bani Israel..

This government has barely started and people are already expecting results.. some out of genuine simple mindedness but the true virus or scum is one that is HOPING that the government fails so they can gloat over it regardless of whether the country suffers or not.

Bani Israel..

This government has barely started and people are already expecting results.. some out of genuine simple mindedness but the true virus or scum is one that is HOPING that the government fails so they can gloat over it regardless of whether the country suffers or not.
Didn't Pti tried same when they were in opposition, even supported religiously motivated long march just to fail the governments so they can gloat over regardless the country situation is?

Didn't Pti tried same when they were in opposition, even supported religiously motivated long march just to fail the governments so they can gloat over regardless the country situation is?
I thought the long march was motivated on rigged elections? Raising religious slogans versus root cause is different Considering that the PML(N) government had a good 10 months into power and as such was already mired in corruption scandals- apples to custard-apples really.
The opposition should in principle do the same if nothing positive comes in at least 6 months - it is their right.

I thought the long march was motivated on rigged elections? Raising religious slogans versus root cause is different Considering that the PML(N) government had a good 10 months into power and as such was already mired in corruption scandals- apples to custard-apples really.
The opposition should in principle do the same if nothing positive comes in at least 6 months - it is their right.
What really opposition have done till now, i don't see they are really targeting government even for rigged elections and i.k never allowed any chance for its opponents to govern easily even he lied many times despite the situation was much more worst just 5 years ago. I remember kpk government was busy in dharna while APC attack on peshawar happened.

Yes release of Nawaz exchange of 10 billion loan ... lol
Yar they have not given or announced a penny yet and if there is nro, we can easily see.
If nawaz keep quite it is Nro, if not then it is not.
Saudi Arabia gave Imran khan protocol to woo him. Don't know what else they may have offered. But I don't think that was in anyway related to nawaz sherif. They are tired of nawaz sherif.

Exactly..

Answer me!!

Oscar bahi, ab aap ko bi Imran Khan ki bongio wala zakaam lag gya hai?

Kursi mil gi hai hazrat ko aur mian sahib ko rihayi... muk muka kay mutabik.

despite the situation was much more worst just 5 years ago
That's a new one.
Economy in total disarray, fudged figures galore, dollar kept artificially in check took a hike, exports dropped sharply since 2013, Foreign debt doubled what it was over 70 years in just the last 5, Circular debt swelled more than twice what it was even during the Zardar thievery and what not but still the squint remains extravagantly common among so many that Nawaz's rule was better than Zardari's. Wow,

It was so much worse that even Ahsan Iqbal Socrates recently wanted to know what plan IK has to revive the crippled economy, lol, out standing IQs, lol, simply geniuses - top to bottom, lol.

The interference of KSA seems to coincide with Nawaz Sharif. Not the first time that happened [with Musharraf].

Imran Khan is really and very aggressive leader. Not someone who will bend for KSA. :disagree:

Bani Israel..

Look at what went on in Jail Superintendent's room after verdict of suspension.

What and how Hanif Abbasi doing there sitting with Nawaz, Shahbaz and Party members enjoying Methai and getting snapped on smuggled Cell Phone.

@PakSword What blatant ridicule of law under their very opponents rule as if they still rule Punjab.

The filthy rich and powerful have nothing to fear anywhere...all those stories that Sharifs were having a hard time in Jail, lol, my foot, when even nefa podry roams at large in there...simply pathetic. What a mockery of law @Farah Sohail .

Back
Top Bottom