What's new

Nawaz is gone

They wont take over pmln will die a painful death at the hands of the courts

Here I disagree.

It will die a painful death at the hands of its own leaders, who are ready to divide it in many factions...

Court tou sirf NS ko disqualify karegi..

Had it been a real democratic party, a new capable leader would have been selected by now from within the ranks. But alas!

The geopolitical realities of that era were different

No offense, but people thought the same in the past as you do now. However, the reality begs to differ. I know Pakistan establishment not to miss any opportunity when granted especially when the Awaam is in favor of Pakistan establishment. :D

But this is where we agree to disagree. I assure you that Imran Khan will never be PM of Pakistan. Pakistan Establishment will never let that happen especially with the history of Imran Khan's pro-stances on Indian-funded Afghan-based Terrorist-outfit aka TTP.

Here I disagree.

It will die a painful death at the hands of its own leaders, who are ready to divide it in many factions...

Court tou sirf NS ko disqualify karegi..

Had it been a real democratic party, a new capable leader would have been selected by now from within the ranks. But alas!
Shahbaz Sharif probably, don't think he's implicated in any of this so far.

I know Pakistan establishment not to miss any opportunity when granted especially when the Awaam is in favor of Pakistan establishment. :D
And i am to believe a person who writes nonsense most of the time
But this is where we agree to disagree. I assure you that Imran Khan will never be PM of Pakistan.
He may or may not be but end of pmln is near :butcher:

To tell you the inside information, IK is prepared for that, but he will continue to lead the party..

Imran Khan is impatient man. I expect him to make some noises whether Nawaz Sharif continues to rule or Pakistan military takeover happens.

In our society, a person always receives criticism whether the choice is wrong or right. I wouldn't want to say that all personnel in PA are saints either. I've heard tons of fucked up things from my father and uncle. Shit, my father deserted after being passed up for a promotion by some privileged son of a major.

Regardless of all that, people in Pakistan generally regard the military as fair and unbiased. Over 90% of the time, everything is based upon merit. We love our military, and we feel like they love us too. So therein lies the feeling which we civilians have; to expect the military to come in and start fair play.

Firstly, I would be the last person to say that everything in the military is perfect, in fact, in my critique of my institution lies my great respect for their decision to distance themselves from public affairs and politics. Its no mean feat that's been achieved after decades of struggle by progressive minded officers who want to see Pakistan as a strong, independent and viable nation state that is not dependent on any particular group to serve as crutches.
However I disagree with your concern on promotions, yes there is some politics involved but that is way up in the higher echelon when you're playing with the stars. Anything below it is strictly merit based, there's noway anyone can be "passed up for promotion by some privileged son of a major", there are not a set number of promotions to be handed out that must be allocated accordingly, instead its an open field with the board promoting as many people as they see fit for continued service.
Lastly, I can understand civilians wanting to see a coup, but then they want to see a civilian setup just as fast. A system of governance cannot simply be installed like a computer program, it needs decades to evolve and mature. This understanding has finally taken root in the Army and it will help strengthen this country immensely.

P.S: I am the son of a retired General stuck in a no upward mobility, mid-tier posting after being injured during training. Agar meray abba meray liye pawa nahi laga saktay toh Major ki khett ki mooli hai, jisko abhi tak strategy ka lafz istemal karnay ka ikhtyar nahi mila fauj main :D

Model town,hudaybiya case can deliver some asswhooping :D
Can potentially continue for 2-3 years before that happens and new leader can be given time to prove himself as the next leader.

Shahbaz Sharif probably, don't think he's implicated in any of this so far.

Why we can't come out of that family? Is it democracy or kingship?

BTW, SS is involved in Hudaiybiya, and good news is that the case will be reopened.. He will be disqualified sooner or later..

It all comes down to Hamza and Maryam, and both will run their own factions..

Hamza is very fond of the PMship.. so he will fight for his "right" in this kingship till end..

Jab Benazir aur Murtaza Bhutto lar saktay hain, tou yeh tou phir cousins hain..

And i am to believe a person who writes nonsense most of the time

He may or may not be but end of pmln is near :butcher:

That most of times is the number of times Pakistan military takeover happened is nonsense for sure. :D

The end of PMLN is expected eventually but too soon? I gotta say, that i didn't expect.

Can potentially continue for 2-3 years before that happens and new leader can be given time to prove himself as the next leader.
Who?Hamza Shehbaz?Nope they have lost the narrative war they will make more mistakes after that i want them to resort to the public protest option the courts will brutally pin them down after that :D

However I disagree with your concern on promotions, yes there is some politics involved but that is way up in the higher echelon when you're playing with the stars
Agreed there, from what I've seen with my friends in the navy and army, it's right at the very top that there's some nepotism and that too isn't really nepotism, just the fact that the decisions on the very top promotions are made by a few people at the very top and they may favour their own.

The bigger issue is all the properties, investments, and jobs that ex-army people manage to get for being ex-army. Army itself has little issue with the problem, it's when they leave the army that there are concerns

Why we can't come out of that family? Is it democracy or kingship?

BTW, SS is involved in Hudaiybiya, and good news is that the case will be reopened.. He will be disqualified sooner or later..

It all comes down to Hamza and Maryam, and both will run their own factions..

Hamza is very fond of the PMship.. so he will fight for his "right" in this kingship till end..

Jab Benazir aur Murtaza Bhutto lar saktay hain, tou yeh tou phir cousins hain..

Who?Hamza Shehbaz?Nope they have lost the narrative war they will make more mistakes after that i want them to resort to the public protest option the courts will brutally pin them down after that :D
Don't think Nawaz's kids can become PM if he's disqualified, the case heavily implicates them as well, they were over 18, not chote bache.

I was thinking someone big in the Noon League, but not a Shareef.

Shehzad initially, @Pak Sword, because I don't think anyone else in Noon League is currently capable of anything

@Icarus

Salaam

Bro, trust me when I say this. Most of the people in interior Sindh, and South Punjab are all asking for military regime. People are dying in the heat and lack of electricity here. I am from Bahawalpur city personally. For you guys democracy and and governance on a western standard is ideal and something to work towards. I can tell you, that most Pakistanis living in rural areas just want their basic rights. Believe it or not, but Musharraf was providing that. Before him Zia. This whole charade about about democracy and people being elected and all that other shit really means nothing for the poor people that are suffering. I mean that whole-heartedly. I hope you can understand that while some people have the patience and resources to wait it out, most people are just suffering. Please think about that brother.

Back
Top Bottom