What's new

Nawaz is gone

19642618_842852725881602_4536911453427142775_n.jpg
:omghaha::omghaha::yay:

No chance of military take over.
If Nawaja gets the boot, that's the real development in Pakistani democracy that we had been waiting for since 2008. A military move would spoil that and mess up the future like crazy.

Funny how so many closet boot-polishers have now popped up....

No chance of military take over.
If Nawaja gets the boot, that's the real development in Pakistani democracy that we had been waiting for since 2008. A military move would spoil that and mess up the future like crazy.

Funny how so many closet boot-polishers have now popped up....
I am pro army i believe a strong army means a strong Pakistan but military take overs do more harm than good a military takeover will give political reincarnation to baboons its best if they continue to stay away from a direct takeover which i dont see happening only geobar news sees that :D

I thought Imran Khan and ptians were saying that JIT could not work until Nawaz sharif don't resign because all civilian institutions are under the control/influence of prime minister ..

I thought Imran Khan and ptians were saying that JIT could not work until Nawaz sharif don't resign because all civilian institutions are under the control/influence of prime minister ..

And N League thought that they won and were distributing sweets at the creation of JIT.

And N League thought that they won and were distributing sweets at the creation of JIT.

You're forgetting one major factor here. The reason why PML-N hasn't been able to influence and arm twist the JIT is because there are members of ISI and MI sitting in JIT. Take out these two factors, and other civilian institutions would have refused to cooperate with JIT and most likely threaten JIT members. Case in fact, SECP chairman found guilty of tampering evidence for the Sharif Family. Shame Shame Shame

You're forgetting one major factor here. The reason why PML-N hasn't been able to influence and arm twist the JIT is because there are members of ISI and MI sitting in JIT. Take out these two factors, and other civilian institutions would have refused to cooperate with JIT and most likely threaten JIT members. Case in fact, SECP chairman found guilty of tampering evidence for the Sharif Family. Shame Shame Shame
Supreme court is civilian institution and there is no ISI or MI in them and they formed JIT
Its simply Karwa karwa thoo and meetha meetha chaaat whther civilian or military institution
because you remember how ptians Insulted army when they took the tweet back? lol

Supreme court is civilian institution and there is no ISI or MI in them and they formed JIT
Its simply Karwa karwa thoo and meetha meetha chaaat whther civilian or military institution
because you remember how ptians Insulted army when they took the tweet back? lol

and now n League is threatening JIT members and Supreme court

19732185_846385248861683_2319935783053210645_n.png

As the nation expects something is about to happen today but today will spend without any major event... Today no body will eat sweets... nor sweets will be distributed anywhere.... Today all parties will shout over each others....

No one wants to stay in a sinking ship.

I would read it as stinking ship ......... obviously anything that has hypocrite of a finance minister on board would stink.

Iss mulk ka nizam nirala hy bai ........... aik sipahi baychara apni jan hatheli pay rakh kay border pay khara hota hy, nako pay chilchilati dhoop may khara hota hy ............. aur uss ki salary kya hay 30 hazar, 40 hazar, bohat hua 50 hazar? Na uss ka koi officer a kay dekhta hay kay kya guzarti hay in pay duty daity, aur kya hall hota hay iss dhoop may, garmi may, barish may ........... aur ik cricketer bus maidan may bat bowl say khail lia to wazir e azam nay bhi bula lia croro rupay b ilan kar diay, army chief nay b bula lia aur naval chief nay b bula lia ........... salay jo croro rupay cricketers ko diay ja sakty hain ...... to lakh 2 lakh in jawano aur sipahio ki tankhwa nai ho sakti? .... yeh mulk aur iss ka nizam aik gorakh dhanda hy bai ....... jiss ka dil kia doosray ko chay bana lia ......... aur jiss ka dil kia khoob sara choona laga kay b shaheedo may shamil ho gya .......... na mary ga bhutto na zinda rahy ga koi gareeb ............ roti kapra aur makan sab in bhutto zado aur shareef zado k liay .......... aam admi ka kya hay jamoohriat ka lolipop hy na warna gadhay mar thori gay hain iss mulk may.

and now n League is threatening JIT members and Supreme court

19732185_846385248861683_2319935783053210645_n.png
JIT was investigating team so they should have sent their representative to Qatar to investigate the money trail when Qatri was inviting them openly then Nawaz party had left no excuse to make report of JIT as controvesrial

I believe in our laws and constitutions so i will happily take the final verdict of SC

but cannot say same for PTI if decsion of SC is not as per their expectation and guess then we will witness more rona dhona :D

Back
Top Bottom