What's new

Nawaz is gone

I am not WR. I'm active on PP and CS

This is my account, when I went to make one on PP, name was taken. I am a Slogger nowadays, and that's a hint to my username

I have no personal animosity with Slogger. It is WR. And you have been caught red handed for lying. Personal tirade against me from the get go.

Most of my debates i have had with WR on those topics which only WR know about that and my personal belief. Your dig is up. Stop lying!!!

You are the same WR that changes the username many times. Have been banned everywhere for the same reasons. And as for Arab states, they suck. :D

I have no personal animosity with Slogger. It is WR. And you have been caught red handed for lying. Personal tirade against me from the get go.

Most of my debates i have had with WR on those topics which only WR know about that and my personal belief. Your dig is up. Stop lying!!!
Your arguments with him were on a public forum that anyone can read..........

Only WR knows.... stupid

Regardless if I'm this troll guy, how am I not banned here for like 6 years now?

Your arguments with him were on a public forum that anyone can read..........

Only WR knows.... stupid

Regardless if I'm this troll guy, how am I not banned here for like 6 years now?

Because WR previous id in Cricistan was truthseer. And your pattern of lies and personal tirade against me suggest that you are WR.

I know Slogger. And we have no personal animosity. That is how i know you are not slogger as you claim to be. Stop maligning Slogger, you disturbing stalker and liar. It has been five years i believe and yet you remain the same; creepy stalker, and liar. Something is wrong with you.

Because WR previous id in Cricistan was truthseer. And your pattern of lies and personal tirade against me suggest that you are WR.

I know Slogger. And we have no personal animosity. That is how i know you are not slogger as you claim to be. Stop maligning Slogger, you disturbing stalker and liar. It has been five years i believe and yet you remain the same; creepy stalker, and liar. Something is wrong with you.
I never said I'm slogger, my name is in the word slogger, which is something you can chew about. Regardless, I won't be banned here, senior member and I've been here longer so your allegation of stalking is as usual, tripe

And I proved what your views are and I wasn't lying too, note @Zibago

I never said I'm slogger, my name is in the word slogger, which is something you can chew about. Regardless, I won't be banned here, senior member and I've been here longer so your allegation of stalking is as usual, tripe

And I proved what your views are and I wasn't lying too, note @Zibago

But you are WR which your former id was truthseer in Cricistan which you have been banned many times for trolling, stalking, lying and many more.

Even now, you tried to present my bias on Pathans when the topic was clearly about Afghans which majority of members agree, and even Imran Khan has deported many Afghan refugees back to Afghanistan at the wake of terrorist attack lately.

You are still lying. You didn't even spare slogger.

I would recommend you not spread lies about me when you are banned on Cricistan and everyone can see it

I would recommend you not spread lies about me when you are banned on Cricistan and everyone can see it

In this thread, it is your personal tirade against me from the get go. It took me while to figure you out. You started your personal tirade against me from the beginning which i wasn't even debating with you.

I have reported your posts to Moderators. I will make sure you will be banned here just like you are banned everywhere for stalking, lying, and trolling.

You didn't come here to talk about the topic. You came here to resort to personal tirade against me from the beginning. I am simply exposing you now after you have been caught red handed for lying. Finally, your dig is up. :D

In this thread, it is your personal tirade against me from the get go. It took me while to figure you out. You started your personal tirade against me from the beginning which i wasn't even debating with you.

I have reported your posts to Moderators. I will make sure you will be banned here just like you are banned everywhere for stalking, lying, and trolling.

You didn't come here to talk about the topic. You came here to resort to personal tirade against me from the beginning. I am simply exposing you now after you have been caught red handed for lying. Finally, your dig is up. :D
This thread was created by me....
You're the one who came on it, not me ;)

This thread was created by me....
You're the one who came on it, not me ;)

I came to this thread talking about the topic. It is you that started personal tirade against me from the beginning. Check from the page number 4 to now.

The way you post, and the information you had about me, what was i supposed to think? Then you accidentally blurted out some information which i only remember having debate with WR. Only WR is capable of being disturbing stalker, trolling and lying and ironically, his former id was truthseer in Cricistan.

If you hadn't launched your personal tirade against me, then i would have ignored you.

My debate with Zibago makes sense because we regularly debate with each other, but i didn't know you, yet your constant personal tirade against me from out of nowhere forced me to defend myself, and thankfully, you did most of the damage which made my job much easier to saw through you. I will leave Moderators to handle you. :D

You take into account different factors before posting your opinion recent history being one of them
Exactly

Recent history shows army won't take over. Anyway, I've exposed him enough today, hopefully he leaves my thread alone.

You take into account different factors before posting your opinion recent history being one of them

That doesn't rule out the fact that Pakistan establishment is opportunist when given opportunity. Anyhow, the debate is useless since we don't know whether Nawaz Sharif has been disqualified or not.

Given the history of military takeover, not only me but even most of people will be expecting military takeover if the rumor about Nawaz Sharif is proven true. As for uncertainty lies ahead is one of compelling argument why Pakistan establishment would not resist the opportunity to join if granted to mitigate certain factors such as PTI pro-stances on TTP that attacked Pakistan and Pakistan army for years.

Given the history of military takeover, not only me but even most of people will be expecting military takeover
Only pro baboon media houses
why Pakistan establishment would not resist the opportunity to join if granted to mitigate certain factors such as PTI pro-stances on TTP that attacked Pakistan
You really like to regurgitate same bs and over and over again who was funded by osama bin ladin?
That doesn't rule out the fact that Pakistan establishment is opportunist when given opportunity. Anyhow, the debate is useless since we don't know whether Nawaz Sharif has been disqualified or not.
Zia and Musharaf were made coas because of nepotist policies of bhutto and nawaz they were bitten in the arse by their own demons
And no military takeover is happening keep that locked up in your head

The least PA can do is supervise the voting process. What do you think about that? You guys are literally our only fall backs.

The PA has and will always be ready to assist the nation in whatever capacity possible. As long as the Election Commission needs us, we'll keep performing election duty.

Back
Top Bottom