What's new

Nawaz is gone

No military takeover is on the table this bs is only being propagated from rotten baboonis sources

You mean the military takeover that didn't hanged Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto to death, no military takeover in Nawaz Sharif ruling twice along with almost hanged Nawaz Sharif to death which KSA came to the rescue?

Source = rotten Baboonis :D

Nawaj and Tafu are products of his ballsy moves

Explain in detail. I would love to hear it/ I hear this argument a lot from liberal Pakistanis such as yourself, but they always get proven wrong. So go ahead and explain it to a jahil person like me.

Explain in detail. I would love to hear it/ I hear this argument a lot from liberal Pakistanis such as yourself, but they always get proven wrong. So go ahead and explain it to a jahil person like me.
Who launched Nawaj?

This is test of democracy and our courts
If courts are strong, Nawaz will go, and If democracy is strong too, it will continue with fresh elections

You mean the military takeover that didn't hanged Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto to death
Which gave birth to nawaj
no military takeover in Nawaz Sharif ruling twice along with almost hanged Nawaz Sharif to death which KSA came to the rescue?
I am talking about this decade not the previous one and he himself is to blame for hijacking a plane of a coas he himself picked on non merit base

Isn't that the same thing? Resignation is considered as humiliation in most cases.

Nopes, two different things.. Had he resigned before Panama case started, the story would have been different.

He is not a good politician and has bad advisers around him too.

You know, your party might have played a significant role in the imminent disqualification of your leader.

1 - someone advised him to send his son on TV and accept the ownership of property.
2 - Then someone advised him to ask speaker NA not to send the reference to EC for investigation.
3 - Then some one advised him to create a situation on KP/ Punjab border so that SC intervenes under 184(3).
4 - Then someone advised him to fight the case instead of asking for immunity.
5 - Then someone advised him to bring Qatari letter.
6 - Then someone advised him to eat sweets after the part heard order of SC.
7 - Then someone advised him to accept JIT.
8 - Now someone is advising him to not accept JIT and get disqualified forcefully instead of submitting himself in front of SC and accept the decision.

@Farah Sohail @Zibago

Sorry forgot to add one more charsi type advice:

* - someone advised him to ask NAB chairman to tell SC that he can't take action against sitting PM...

Which gave birth to nawaj

I am talking about this decade not the previous one and he himself is to blame for hijacking a plane of a coas he himself picked on non merit base

So it is imperative why you cannot rule out the possibly of military takeover which you just acknowledged. Don't know why you find it so absurd at first and all for efforts to waste only to acknowledge later. Clearly, reading comprehension is not your friend. :D

Nopes, two different things.. Had he resigned before Panama case started, the story would have been different.

You know, your party might have played a significant role in the imminent disqualification of your leader.

1 - someone advised him to send his son on TV and accept the ownership of property.
2 - Then someone advised him to ask speaker NA not to send the reference to EC for investigation.
3 - Then some one advised him to create a situation on KP/ Punjab border so that SC intervenes under 184(3).
8 - Now someone is advising him to not accept JIT and get disqualified forcefully instead of submitting himself in front of SC and accept the decision.

@Farah Sohail @Zibago
Jab saza khuda ki taraf sey nazil honi hoti hay to insan khud hi ghaltiyan karta hy :D

So it is imperative why you cannot rule out the possibly of military takeover which you just acknowledged. Don't know why you find it so absurd and all for efforts to acknowledge later. :D
ITs completely off the table doing that will make them mazloom they want him to leave with full humiliation after disqualification by the courts so this shit factory is closed for ever

@Farah Sohail @Zibago

Sorry forgot to add one more charsi type advice:

* - someone advised him to ask NAB chairman to tell SC that he can't take action against sitting PM...

Yes.. Nawaz Sharif is himself to be blamed for the situation he finds himself today..in... Had Hussain Nawaz not given so many interviews..they could have saved themselves.. It was the contradiction in their stance in different interviews...tht led Justice Khosa and Gulzar to disqualify PM... Sharf family made blunders after blunders...

It is not the military's job to run and govern this country. After seven decades, the military is finally working within its constitutional bounds. It may take time, it may seem tough but strengthening the Judiciary and the Legislature have lead us to this point that now a sitting PM can finally be questioned and brought to task for allegations against him.
The system is finally maturing and Pakistan is finally developing viable national institutions. This will go a long way in helping Pakistan flourish as a state where the government and bureaucracy are finally able to do their work and run the country effectively rather than drawing salary and benefits for their entire lives while the military does all the work.

In our society, a person always receives criticism whether the choice is wrong or right. I wouldn't want to say that all personnel in PA are saints either. I've heard tons of fucked up things from my father and uncle. Shit, my father deserted after being passed up for a promotion by some privileged son of a major.

Regardless of all that, people in Pakistan generally regard the military as fair and unbiased. Over 90% of the time, everything is based upon merit. We love our military, and we feel like they love us too. So therein lies the feeling which we civilians have; to expect the military to come in and start fair play.

Jab saza khuda ki taraf sey nazil honi hoti hay to insan khud hi ghaltiyan karta hy :D

ITs completely off the table doing that will make them mazloom they want him to leave with full humiliation after disqualification by the courts so this shit factory is closed for ever

I wish i could believe you but given the history of PTI which i have mentioned before, i doubt Pakistan establishment would be kind to risk especially when they have perfect opportunity for military takeover given Nawaz Sharif is being prepared to disqualify if true.

Pakistan didn't have military takeover by nothing. :D

But look at his supporters.. They were also the ones who were saying that burden of proof wasn't on NS even after acceptance of ownership..

Jahil adviser se daana dushman behtar hai..

Last edited:
Pakistan didn't have military takeover by nothing. :D
The geopolitical realities of that era were different
I wish i could believe you but given the history of PTI which i have mentioned before, i doubt Pakistan establishment would be kind to risk especially when they have perfect opportunity for military takeover given Nawaz Sharif is being prepared to disqualify if true.
They wont take over pmln will die a painful death at the hands of the courts

But look at his supporters.. They were also the ones who were saying that burden of proof was on NS even after acceptance of ownership..

Jahil adviser se daana dushman behtar hai..
Maula khush rakhey bongay dost sy siyana dushman acha hy :D

Back
Top Bottom