What's new

Nawaz is gone

What happened boss? Why we should ignore @truthseer ?

If truthseer is going to keep lying about me, then he is nothing but the troll to me. Take a look at this tread. Ever since i posted negative about PTI, this troll has gone personal on me, even posted about my personal history like devout Muslim,...etc.

This is clearly disturbed stalker and troll. The fact that this troll decided to make it personal about me from the get go suggest this troll should be monitored.

ANP are liberal party, but not join with Afghanistan party.
They have no deen eman they ally themselves with sectarian groups in kpk to win elections only some of their ministers beat that line to get media attention

Awam is asking for fauj. Faujis are being butt hurt and selfish. Don't see much of a future left for Pakistan If the people don't come together. Fauj is acting like a roosi huwi wife. They need to get over that shit and start acting like men.

All of you young idiots can curse Zia, but he was literally the only general with enough balls to take the situation by the balls and deliver. Today's faujis reflect our society. Burger logh aur burger fauji. :lol:

If truthseer is going to keep lying about me, then he is nothing but the troll to me. Take a look at this tread. Ever since i posted negative about PTI, this troll has gone personal on me, even posted about my personal history like devout Muslim,...etc.

This is clearly disturbed stalker and troll. The fact that this troll decided to make it personal about me from the get go suggest this troll should be monitored.

But he himself is an Anti-PTI guy..

Anyway, if you think that he is lying, just tell it here and move on..

Awam is asking for fauj. Faujis are being butt hurt and selfish. Don't see much of a future left for Pakistan If the people don't come together. Fauj is acting like a roosi huwi wife. They need to get over that shit and start acting like men/
Fauj has become too conscious of other countries.

Doesn't attack Iran back on transgressions, let Davis go, no real answers to LOC violation and not daring to topple Nawaz.

Hold your horses for now! Nawaz is not resigning, he is getting disqualified..

Woh kehtay hain naa.. dhakkay de ke nikalna...

Isn't that the same thing? Resignation is considered as humiliation in most cases.

They have no deen eman they ally themselves with sectarian groups in kpk to win elections only some of their ministers beat that line to get media attention
Yeah, but not stupid enough to dare voice that sentiment.

Anyway, Resignation is same as being removed and disqualified LOOOOOL

Who comes up with these gems?

But he himself is an Anti-PTI guy..

Anyway, if you think that he is lying, just tell it here and move on..

Well, this troll appears to have gone personal on me. I could care less what that troll thinks about PTI or PMLN. But in this thread, that troll just launched personal tirade against me out of nowhere.

All of you young idiots can curse Zia, but he was literally the only general with enough balls to take the situation by the balls and deliver. Today's faujis reflect our society. Burger logh aur burger fauji. :lol:

Nawaj and Tafu are products of his ballsy moves

You are the same guy who had this avatar 2-3 years back right? RazPak? (And now FK will say I'm stalking you too because I know this :D )

Anyway, Zia was right on most of what he did. He made one big mistake, and that was killing the snake but letting his children live.

Awam is asking for fauj. Faujis are being butt hurt and selfish. Don't see much of a future left for Pakistan If the people don't come together. Fauj is acting like a roosi huwi wife. They need to get over that shit and start acting like men/

It is not the military's job to run and govern this country. After seven decades, the military is finally working within its constitutional bounds. It may take time, it may seem tough but strengthening the Judiciary and the Legislature have lead us to this point that now a sitting PM can finally be questioned and brought to task for allegations against him.
The system is finally maturing and Pakistan is finally developing viable national institutions. This will go a long way in helping Pakistan flourish as a state where the government and bureaucracy are finally able to do their work and run the country effectively rather than drawing salary and benefits for their entire lives while the military does all the work.

Back
Top Bottom