What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

plea bargain could only happen through courts there is a complete process in place for this, and for this accused first have to accept his/her corruption and have agree to return the amount in written application to Chairman NAB to initiate the plea bargain process.

But in this case of NS everything is missing no one will accept it as Plea Bargain not even the courts and general public .....

I know that why I said its all Hoax

this dealing behind the close door is what I said scandalous ....

for me it is not important who want to make a deal either its so called establishment or the NS or both for me and many voters like me DEAL itself is the SCANDAL and all the involving parties of deal must share the responsibility of this including IK

O chaddo sir, one law for the rich and another for the poor. Every one knows all the medical reports are fake, the level of platelets I keep hearing is where he should be bleeding from all his holes and few others and yet we saw him walking and sitting normally in the vehicle. Every one is on board, I don't want to say more but the overlords have a finger in every pie.

As part of our various charity works I have visited jails, mental wards, medical wards and trust me people die there in horrible conditions and no one cares there is not even a single line obituary. Its not going anywhere anytime soon, decades may be not anytime soon.

Nutshell live today fight another goes for all involved, GoP is better off in a way that it will be getting money and getting rid of the unwanted.

Last edited:
assuming deal is done contract signed but who is the guarantor? who finalized the deal? court,gop or maslihat hq?

assuming deal is done contract signed but who is the guarantor? who finalized the deal? court,gop or maslihat hq?

Due to wise decision making in the last 40 years or so, our internal / external policies and decisions are like :

غریب کی خوبصورت بیوی سارے محلے کی بھابی جان ہو تی ہے۔

Bold underlined is very important.

Its surprising that that there is no genetic test facility in pakistan which is quiet popular world over today in diagnosis of life threatnining diseases

No but your bongi got my attention.

What if her brother unleashes an anti-Muslim, anti-Islam campaign to become the Mayor of London and our paak, saaf PM Khan backs this his ex-brother-in-law for Mayorship instead of the Muslim Sadiq Khan?
I am talking about the lady specifically. There are thousands of examples in Muslim history where one brother was a Muslim and the other one was not.

Take an example of Hazrat Hamza and Abu Jahal. Still you will identify a Muslim lady by her Jewish ancestry?

bhai meray IK career toh khatam but what about genrails who are part of this deal? un say toh kabhi sawal karlo! ya haram hai deen e maslihat may?
unkay baray main bohot kuck keh Chuka hu our bohat dafa Bann bhi ho chuka , let's say it again , Allah Musharaf pay for NRo, Kayani pay for supporting ppp and 35 punctures, our Pasha pay for grooming dharna culture and grooming a munafiq , apna azzab e allem Nazal karay ye log is dunya main bhi zaleel hon akhirat main bhi , sub bolo Aameen ,

can i hurt you @$$ now shuu and this shows you that you're illiterate shit you're
Better you shut up IAM not afraid of getting banned etc, it was you moraleless creature who said me patwari and I just returned it with your due incentive, bhair Kaya gaiy apni oukat bholl gaiy marrassi,

Nope , Pakistan has 100 + medical Universities and 1000+ hospitals , if our hospitals can't treat him he has no righ t to be travelling abroad , he is a convict

You're showing your illiterate class that i don't want to fall,you do ever try to respect other members here you blind patwari
if you have any morale or ethics just tell me who started it first ? lets see how much intellect and conscience you have ? when you point one finger at others four points backwards at your self, and I am very Happy with my literacy and I am proud of being a paindo , in villages at least we have
fresh air where somehow our brains keep working and we don't get retarded,

And why do you thinking blindly that ik should commit suicide,are you with your beloved Nawaz/ZARDARI that they put you blindfold on your eyes be neutral you blind patwari
and why your retarded Brain made you to believe by my one post that i am pro ppp or Ns, without seeing my previous posts and who gave you the ethical liberty to charge or blame someone without any reason, I am not here to blindly protect and appreciate wrong deeds of IK or any one else, on the day of Qayama I have to answer my self not by these Power hungry politicians so why should I be taking the burden of their sins, you take it if you can bear it and have certification from Allah Almighty that Ik is a Angel and chosen one, I don't dare ,

And why do you thinking blindly that ik should commit suicide,are you with your beloved Nawaz/ZARDARI that they put you blindfold on your eyes be neutral you blind patwari

Ok Mr patwari may be your boss Nawaz paid you to rants against ik illogically, ik is far far better than your boss Nawaz/ZARDARI,ppp/pml-n leeches/goons
ok say on oath didn't Ik said I will die but won't let NRO happen, or peerni asked to take U turn again ,

plea bargain could only happen through courts there is a complete process in place for this, and for this accused first have to accept his/her corruption and have agree to return the amount in written application to Chairman NAB to initiate the plea bargain process.

But in this case of NS everything is missing no one will accept it as Plea Bargain not even the courts and general public

The “process” is for show only, if there were any such thing, there’d be no bargaining or deal making between other parties, of which there are only rumours but I know for a fact is happening.

ok say on oath didn't Ik said I will die but won't let NRO happen, or peerni asked to take U turn again ,
And don't you know the oath taken by NAWAZ/ZARDARI TO DO THEIR JOBS HONESTLY AND SINCERELY,WHICH THEY DIDN'T

and why your retarded Brain made you to believe by my one post that i am pro ppp or Ns, without seeing my previous posts and who gave you the ethical liberty to charge or blame someone without any reason, I am not here to blindly protect and appreciate wrong deeds of IK or any one else, on the day of Qayama I have to answer my self not by these Power hungry politicians so why should I be taking the burden of their sins, you take it if you can bear it and have certification from Allah Almighty that Ik is a Angel and chosen one, I don't dare ,
I AM NOT SAYING THAT IK AND HIS GOVT IS 100% PERFECT NO ONE IS 100% PERFECT IN THE WORLD BUT ONLY ALMIGHTY ALLAH IS BUT I AM TRYING TO SAY IK IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN NAWAZ AND ZARDARI
AND PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN THE OATH PM SHOULD SUICIDE IF HE IS GIVING A NRO, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND

Back
Top Bottom