What's new

Nawaz agrees to travel abroad for medical treatment.

I don't think any Pakistani Prime Minister is capable of giving the NRO because it's not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution. If you do however find it, please moderately enlighten us.

Now, that NRO is out of the way, is it possible it's another one of PM Khan's infamous u-turns to grab and retain the kursi at any cost?
But Nawaz leaving the country through court order and from Lahore High Court. Nawaz ruined Maulana in brought day light.

I just to know what's the closing amount in the "Credit" side!!! It may be used as a template!!! Pak has struck on the "sources" since the "drains" are out of the reach....

Breaking news : Govt receive request from Shareef family to remove his name from exit control list. He need to moved UK in emergency condition. Need urgent test.

Last I checked, I don't think PML-N is participating in the Azadi March.
It's all part of deal. 28th August , The Reporter.

Shame on all the naysayers, He is the 3 time selected prime minister of Pakistan, how dare you question the great wisdom of our establishment, where is your patriotism??.. bow down like good little peasants and wait for his return.

The fat bastard is not returning. Neither is Ishaq Dar. You and I know this.

I don't think any Pakistani Prime Minister is capable of giving the NRO because it's not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution. If you do however find it, please moderately enlighten us.

Now, that NRO is out of the way, is it possible it's another one of PM Khan's infamous u-turns to grab and retain the kursi at any cost?

View attachment 588229
will you still be licking nooras left over bones after he leaves for London?

I just to know what's the closing amount in the "Credit" side!!! It may be used as a template!!! Pak has struck on the "sources" since the "drains" are out of the reach....
11 Billion Dollars (12 Billion according to @ps3linux ), confessional video, agreement signed with witnesses from middle east.

No NRO... but plea bargain... the details are being kept hidden on request of PMLN leadership as it may end their political career forever.

how much money is being given for this NRO?

A very sad day for PMLn voters .... he is done. End of PMLn era.

Just listen to your own bongiyan. Let me remind you:

12-October-1999: Toppled, jailed and banned from holding office again.
9-December-2000: Exiled and not to do politics for 21-years (no billions were paid or recovered).
25-November-2007: Returned to Pakistan, toppled the military dictatorship.
5-June-2013: PM for the third time.

9-December-2000: Exiled and not to do politics for 21-years (no billions were paid or recovered).
He has no legacy other than this list. evicted and then evicted again.nothing to be proud of here.

and you want to see him PM again you patwari and his age/diseases will not allow him to become a PM again

A very sad day for PMLn voters .... he is done. End of PMLn era.

These things dont die soon.. Soon as he lands in UK.. the intelligent platelets will increase again. he will start working as a butler in buckingham palace he will even wash queens old ugly a$$ to get her daughter in power...the reality is nawaz is now a black slave bought by the imperial forces. to be used part time as a khansama in downing street.....i hope im wrong with all the ramblings..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom