What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

i agree Nawaz sud be ban from Pakistani politics, Altaf was not ban cuz of that speech he have been barking from long time forget about killing or anything els.
This impression that nothing is happening to him cuz he is Punjabi i am not agree after zardari speech when he said we will live here for ever and you will go after 5 years what happened to him nothing right...
I feel like stablishment showing its weaknesses for what reason somehow we will know but giving this impression that he is Punjabi above the law its wrong.

i think then you dont know anything about judges, bureaucracy, army or anyone who enforce law in this country. Punjabis are half of the population of Pakistan so they put their percentage in these departments but again giving this impression that Pak is running by punjabis its the way indian wants us to think which is their strong argument.
Do you want me to start and count names

Sir central punjabis almost 35% of population but is the most developed part of pakistan

70-90% of elites (army & judiciary and politicans) are from central punjab
Rest 10-20% are from KPK followed by minority from sindh and non existent from balochistan

I am simply quoting facts..how is this anti pakistan ??

Have you been to south punjab or to buzdar home town

South ounjab and balochistan are very underdeveloped.

---

Historically....
Punjab leaders have been above the law while leaders of KPK & sindh were hanged and jailed

You saw this with your own eyes how sharif went out and then freed from hijacking case and then freed again even though he was convict

Yes hijacking case seemed pretty solid ..you cant divert a aircraft by force with doesnt has fuel just because you are the PM..just listen to audio of that..
I wont be surprised if TT guy shahbaz and maryam walk free or even if sharif is back..

So dont kid yourself..

Last edited:
NS named bajwa,ISI chief and many other generals that they will have to pay for treason ..
I.e i will put them on trial for treason.

Intersting times ahead let see..will lower generals pressurize bajwa into giving NRO or will there be mutiny

Or is this just hot air and sharif dont have meaningful public support in Central punjab

90% of your elite from army judges come from central punjab

Central punjab is the whole machinery of this country
I have no doubt what you are saying is correct. What I am saying is why didn't the anchor show clips from NS saying this.

Do you want me to start and count names

Sir central punjabis almost 35% of population but is the most developed part of pakistan

70-90% of elites (army & judiciary and politicans) are from central punjab
Rest 10-20% are from KPK followed by minority from sindh and non existent from balochistan

I am simply quoting facts..how is this anti pakistan ??

Have you been to south punjab or to buzdar home town

South ounjab and balochistan are very underdeveloped
So you saying its a fault of centeral punjab if buzdar is not doing anything its also central punjabi's fault. if MQM PPP ANP havent done anything is it punjabis fault.
i am not a fan of shahbaz sharif what he did in lahore its not fair but how about PPP what have they done any part of Sindh they have been ruling from long time, how about MQM except looting killing and sending money to that frog called Altaf.
Asfanyar wali 0 progress maulana diesel just filled his own tank.
NO political parties have done anything good for Pakistan we have the wrost education system, health care no dams for water storages no new cities they were in powers from long time is it also punjabies fault and according to recent survey punjabis are over 50%
These ethinic lines where indian plays quite well and its easy to shake these lines same goes with shia sunni.

So you saying its a fault of centeral punjab if buzdar is not doing anything its also central punjabi's fault. if MQM PPP ANP havent done anything is it punjabis fault.
i am not a fan of shahbaz sharif what he did in lahore its not fair but how about PPP what have they done any part of Sindh they have been ruling from long time, how about MQM except looting killing and sending money to that frog called Altaf.
NO political parties have done anything good for Pakistan we have the wrost education system, health care no dams for water storages no new cities they were in powers from long time is it also punjabies fault and according to recent survey punjabis are over 50%
These ethinic lines where indian plays quite well and its easy to shake these lines same goes with shia sunni.
There were another 35 years not ruled by politicians.. No progress being made even in that era in south Punjab or Balochistan ... or interior Sindh ..Every one has just focused central Punjab be it politicians or otherwise..
This is just a power game between central Punjab leaders or elite of this country nothing for public in it

There were another 35 years not ruled by politicians.. No progress being made even in that era in south Punjab or Balochistan ... or interior Sindh ..Every one has just focused central Punjab be it politicians or otherwise..
This is just a power game between central Punjab leaders or elite of this country nothing for public in it
This is why the situation is dangerous ..
Nawaz sharif is trying to incite mutiny in the army/and wants marshal law
????
What are you smoking ???

First you are mixing up central punjab (35%)with south(15%, total 50%)
Then you are bringing up buzdar performance
Then you are bringing up PPPP and ANP??

Like what do u want to say?

I am saying that elites are from central punjab BECAUSE central punjab is developed and central punjab is at odds with rest of pakistan ..
Historically this led to PPPP govt being our turned several times and now PMLN wants to do that again but bajwa isnt listening so he is banking his hopes on other elites in mili & judiciary

ANP never had the money(18th amendment) while PPPP is corrupt so whats your point??

Eh so you like to ally your self with the likes of Hussain Haqqani, Ahmed Norani types - disappointed.

Why? Is agreeing with Ahmed Noorani on some things worthy of disappointment? Criticism of the establishment is way past due, and I’ve seen too many people branded traitors or agents to care anymore or to take these accusations that seriously, it’s the boy who undermined democracy and simultaneously cried wolf etc etc.

Why? Is agreeing with Ahmed Noorani on some things worthy of disappointment? Criticism of the establishment is way past due, and I’ve seen too many people branded traitors or agents to care anymore or to take these accusations that seriously, it’s the boy who undermined democracy and simultaneously cried wolf etc etc.

You do realize it all has nothing to do with democracy but interests of some dynasties :D
Sir you are only trying to agree because it suits your political bias. :D

Oh you guys are talking about like central punjab is like become newyork and rest of the country is afghanistan.... i understand some of you might have something against Punjab but for Pakistan you cant see bigger pic how our enemies have been exploiting these grudges.
Those 30 years you mention you have no idea what you saying you need an argument so you said it..
even america make mistake so did these dictator of Pakistan but our politicians made greater mistakes. so did our stablishment but these people are not from heaven they are from our society in other ways its us.
now its up to us. or we keep blaming each other on ethinic basis or religious basis.

You do realize it all has nothing to do with democracy but interests of some dynasties :D
Sir you are only trying to agree because it suits your political bias. :D

If I undermine a democratically elected nepotistic dynasty, or an otherwise democratically elected government which happens to be more palatable to you as an individual, is there a legal distinction?Moreover, when it comes down to violating the constitution, is there even a moral distinction seeing as it has been done so many times, with so many people, all branded traitors or thieves at one time or another, so much so that not one single civilian prime minister has been allowed to complete a full term? I would argue that there is no distinction, and the only people I see making distinctions are usually quibbling on the basis of their own perceived subjective trivialities.

Your political opinions and preferences are not and cannot be the guiding principles on which to operate a democratic republic, those guidelines are already established in the constitution.

If I undermine a democratically elected nepotistic dynasty, or an otherwise democratically elected government which happens to be more palatable to you as an individual, is there a legal distinction?Moreover, when it comes down to violating the constitution, is there even a moral distinction seeing as it has been done so many times, with so many people, all branded traitors or thieves at one time or another, so much so that not one single civilian prime minister has been allowed to complete a full term? I would argue that there is no distinction, and the only people I see making distinctions are usually quibbling on the basis of their own perceived subjective trivialities.

Your political opinions and preferences are not and cannot be the guiding principles on which to operate a democratic republic, those guidelines are already established in the constitution.

Sir there is no moral high ground in this. When Maryam Nawaz herself said had they listened to our demands via Zubair we would not be doing it.

The point is the person Ahmed Noorani is not doing it for democracy. His reaction will be entirely different if it was PTI instead of PLMN.
You know this very well. This posh talk is just a tool they use to fool gullible people. I and you both know these pseudo journalists do not care about the constitution, but personal interests or agendas.

If you really believed that constitution is being violated. Then why not blame all instead of just the army? Is the constitution different for politicians and army?

PDM is trying to create rift in rank and file of Pakistan army, paid and controlled by foriegn elements, they should be dealt with mercilessly

Sir there is no moral high ground in this. When Maryam Nawaz herself said had they listened to our demands via Zubair we would not be doing it.

The point is the person Ahmed Noorani is not doing it for democracy. His reaction will be entirely different if it was PTI instead of PLMN.
You know this very well. This posh talk is just a tool they use to fool gullible people. I and you both know these pseudo journalists do not care about the constitution, but personal interests or agendas.

If you really believed that constitution is being violated. Then why not blame all instead of just the army? Is the constitution different for politicians and army?
We do blame all, the ‘establishment’ is an all encompassing term for groups of pliable or complicit politicians, judges, businessmen, journos, military officers, retired and serving, civil servants etc.

As for Ahmed Noorani not being a proper investigative journalist, this I find difficult to understand given how few of these we have in Pakistan anyway. Our media is dominated by partisans and honest but cowered commentators. The investigative, old school journos with relevant training and education are a rare breed. IMO not only is Noorani receiving that education, his report on Bajwa family assets is an example of decent investigative reporting.

As for the part in bold, your view on his motivation; what is he doing it for then and what evidence is there for your view?
PDM is trying to create rift in rank and file of Pakistan army, paid and controlled by foriegn elements, they should be dealt with mercilessly

Who do you propose punishes them ‘mercilessly’, and on what legal basis? Is free association, freedom of assembly, and freedom of political speech outlawed in our democratic Islamic republic?

We do blame all, the ‘establishment’ is an all encompassing term for groups of pliable or complicit politicians, judges, businessmen, journos, military officers, retired and serving, civil servants etc.

As for Ahmed Noorani not being a proper investigative journalist, this I find difficult to understand given how few of these we have in Pakistan anyway. Our media is dominated by partisans and honest but cowered commentators. The investigative, old school journos with relevant training and education are a rare breed. IMO not only is Noorani receiving that education, his report on Bajwa family assets is an example of decent investigative reporting.

As for the part in bold, your view on his motivation; what is he doing it for then and what evidence is there for your view?

Who do you propose punishes them ‘mercilessly’, and on what legal basis? Is free association, freedom of assembly, and freedom of political speech outlawed in our democratic Islamic republic?

The story regarding Asim Bajwa was never his. It was revealed prior by Indian Arya. The details were recovered by arya, he himself admitted to paying a sum to get the details.
Since Plmn was not able to take advantage of story as it was Arya, they relaunched it using Ahmed Noorani.

Here is a glimpse of his overt support and insult to journalism. He has always been on Plmn payroll, just like mushtaq minhas, absar Alam and countless more.

The story regarding Asim Bajwa was never his. It was revealed prior by Indian Arya. The details were recovered by arya, he himself admitted to paying a sum to get the details.
Since Plmn was not able to take advantage of story as it was Arya, they relaunched it using Ahmed Noorani.

Here is a glimpse of his overt support and insult to journalism. He has always been on Plmn payroll, just like mushtaq minhas, absar Alam and countless more.

I read these Arya related allegations and in depth already considered them (not that there was any depth to be had) and they are utterly incredible and baseless. He got the required information from publicly available sources in the US and contacts in Pakistan. And as for the link, the correction and apology note you posted you should read properly and fully, parts of it contradict the narrative you’re giving.

What evidence is there that you have for all of the assertions in bold?

Back
Top Bottom