What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

Shareefs are the God father of Pakistan military, they can buy every general. Bajwa is just a pawn of shareef military alliance.
Establishment is getting what they deserve for destroying Pakistan with their games. It’s best thing that can happened to Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif is humiliating the establishment who allowed him to escape to UK. Finally someone has balls to go against the establishment. It will all workout at the end, both corrupt mafia and establishment have expose themselves.
Altaf hussain has better large balls, why not try him

Last edited:
short answer
is this joke we know as Wasim Akram plus,. a clueless, powerless moron. this is a terrible punishment for the biggest province of Pakistan

long answer below
its the biggest party and millions still follow it
the reason for its relevance is that PTI has failed so far on all fronts and failed to deliver.
when food and fuel prices are high, unemployment is big as ever , power shortages, corruption , injustice and lawlessness is rampant then people dont any reason to hate the sitting government and join anyone who abuses and curses the government.
Noon league has the money and resources to bring large crowds people are fed well and they get to vent all their frustrations they face every single day.
The punishment that establishment is giving to punjab through buzdar because punjab failed to vote for shahbaz and nawaz in 2018, military favorite politician shareef lost election and thats why military making sure no one will ever rule in punjab except shareefs. Thats why buzdar is installed. Buzdar is a key of success for shareef, military's favorite pet politician.

The punishment that establishment is giving to punjab through buzdar because punjab failed to vote for shahbaz and nawaz in 2018, military favorite politician shareef lost election and thats why military making sure no one will ever rule in punjab except shareefs. Thats why buzdar is installed. Buzdar is a key of success for shareef, military's favorite pet politician.

A point is reached when conspiracy theories make you look like a tin foil hat wearing loon

interesting comment.
I read Buzdar was installed due to his affiliation with first lady. but of course rhats unsubstantiated.

so, if i understood you correctly the military is engaged in a fake fight with Sherifs and PTI coallation govt is a party in this conspiracy knowingly willing to destroy its politics through an idiot as punjab CM?

for this to work as planned noon league, army and PTI must be secret allies.
please explain more,

Nawaz didn't leave without a nod from higher circles. Imran Khan spoke about not giving extra privilege in jail to Nawaz. But isn't Shahbaz and his son Hamza already in jail, how's his plan of equality working there? And this voluntary silence from them is rather a hint towards under the table deals. Did someone hear from ch. nisar since elections? Establishment imposed these goons on Pakistan, and themselves made countless deals with them to leave and return back. Now these goons are biting back and same establishment doesn't like it.

This so called power show or this politics of defaming army as an institute isn't new. But the question to be asked is did they bring it on themselves? As we say in Punjabi "hoor chupo"....

interesting comment.
I read Buzdar was installed due to his affiliation with first lady. but of course rhats unsubstantiated.

so, if i understood you correctly the military is engaged in a fake fight with Sherifs and PTI coallation govt is a party in this conspiracy knowingly willing to destroy its politics through an idiot as punjab CM?

for this to work as planned noon league, army and PTI must be secret allies.
please explain more,
Pti is not a political party, but a temperory arrangement just to limit Pmln in its size only and not to destroy it. Pti mostly leaders are lotas and they will join another stooge created by establishment in future. Shareef needs Army and army needs shareefs in Punjab. Pti party leaders at the time of musharaf also thinking that it was end of shareef but it was not, now they also thinking the same and they will face the same fate but its their job. Pti was created to destroy ppp in punjab and control the pmln. Imran is a fool and will bite the dust. He is just cleaning the mess of economy that nawaz created. Once it cleaned shareef will come again. This economy game is just like stock exchanges, IK tenure is a correction tenure. Once it corrected all looters after the approval of establishment come again. Just wait and watch.
A point is reached when conspiracy theories make you look like a tin foil hat wearing loon
Just wait and watch, i have my pop corn. Time will tell.

Eh so you like to ally your self with the likes of Hussain Haqqani, Ahmed Norani types - disappointed.

Anyway IK speech is against Gen Pervez Musharaf dictatorship, where as in this time we have a democratically elected govt, that won elections after two parties completed their terms - and both these parties themselves personally choose the caretaker setup and ECP chairman to hold elections. Both parties have not formally used any of the mitigation available in constitution for rigging, and took oaths in these assemblies as well.

Pti is not a political party, but a temperory arrangement just to limit Pmln in its size only and not to destroy it. Pti mostly leaders are lotas and they will join another stooge created by establishment in future. Shareef needs Army and army needs shareefs in Punjab. Pti party leaders at the time of musharaf also thinking that it was end of shareef but it was not, now they also thinking the same and they will face the same fate but its their job. Pti was created to destroy ppp in punjab and control the pmln. Imran is a fool and will bite the dust. He is just cleaning the mess of economy that nawaz created. Once it cleaned shareef will come again. This economy game is just like stock exchanges, IK tenure is a correction tenure. Once it corrected all looters after the approval of establishment come again. Just wait and watch.

I liked your comment because how you described your point of view. I dont have to agree to it completely but I appreciate your line of thinking.

the parts I am in agreement with you are
destruction of PPP by establishment
Sherifs party is too big to finish so establishment is looking for compromise
turn coats in PTI that you saw with Musharraf, Nawaz and PPP and now with PTI

the part I still cant agree due to contradiction is
why allow back Sherifs and establishment blames them for economic mess?
unless its just to teach them to stay within their limits?

one thing for sure is
coming days are very interesting. unthinkable things might happen and what deals are being hatched behind doors? no one knows

thank you for your out of the box and bold point of view. it is very easy to be influenced and bullied by the crowd to fall in line with the Mob point of view but you stood to your guns and for that I admire you.
its a novel point of view. instead of rubbishing it lets explore it.
recall the process of elimination
start with the most ridiculous possibilities and narrow down to the most plausible.
at least there is interesting to discuss. no matter how outrageous and unthinkable it maybe.

I didnt know I will see the day when PPP will be purged from Punjab,
e.g on one hand we have Nawaz and her daughter ranting and grunting at army and on the other Nawaz has sent his brother and Zubair to secretly cut a deal for him and after getting exposed he issues orders "not to meet army without his permission" lol.

121644429_3343073335746695_4711153434240185796_n.jpg

I think there has to be someone in establishment backing him up..
Because nawaz sharif has threatened to hold these people "accountable"
So if maryum comes in power then bajwa imran khan will be in jail...not diff to make up cases in pakistan

So if this is true is army revolt or mutiny possible ..???

RAW should retire..nawaz alone is enough

Nawaz is back because establishment brought them back as there was no subsitute left..
They well be back ..

But its seem the end of line..
Either establishment(bajwa and top leadership) or nawaz is the situation now

So are we going to see mutiny in army?

you are wrong about IK being a temporarily arrangement ..please dont disgrace the people of KPK-some urban centers and karachi..THOSE ARE HARDCORE PTI supporters and are not going anywhere

Punjab ..yes PTI doesnt hold strength in central punjab or south punjab which badery base..

But karachi- KPK alone will make PTI second biggest party

Issue is the establishment going against nawaz is itself a contra diction

So if mutiny happens and establishment sides back with nawaz you will see a very bad reaction in KPK rearfming the thought that every thingis central punjab...dont know about sindh-balochistan

Klasara sahab isnt a good analyst but he is spot on now

He thinks he sees turmoil and i agree with him..

Central punjab is the elite and unless people of cental punjab reject him noone can do anything doesnt matter what rest of pakistan thinks

Last edited:
So ball is in the court of the people and elite of central punjab...would it be the 1990s?
Will nawaz be brought back..
If so how would they keep IK quiet? How would they justify legalizing corruption ?
Heard nawaz doesnt want to address PDM karachi?
What happened did he already got a deal ?
or does PPPP wants to distance themselves
NROs will destroy pakistan
We should at least pretend that rule of law matters

Last edited:
Summary:
Central punjab is establishment (what i am saying for time)

Rought times..possible mutiny in army as nawaz sharif is over god of central punjab and current chiefs are now their enemy
======
If nawaz sharif has the support of central punajb even now then i agree with this assessment

establishment is dead it's been dead for a while

think about it this way - when musharraf was in power (and the high point at which the ESTABLISHMENT was present) he still had to cut a deal with the civilian status quo (NRO deal). The establishment when it was at it's strongest in the country still had to bow to civilian supremacy the kleptocracy

It's very true that the Pakistani Military led establishment had it's height of power by about 2006 or so; after the so-called 'Judges Movement' against Musharraf in 2007, the power is greatly diminished. And Musharraf was reduced to being a 'Bunker President'. Also, the Pakistani nation wanted Musharraf to target the gangsters of the Lal Masjid. After much negotiations and delay, he finally did, only to see the gangsters made to be heroes and Musharraf and his govt the villains in large segments of the media.

And now, the people know how much damage the decorated Justice Iftikhar Ch. did to Pakistan--the same Chief Justice for whom most of the country stood up, including even PPP's sane person like Ch. Aitzaz Ahsan who now regrets that.

The goals for both the Judges Movement and for the support of the Lal Masjid fanatics were simple: Topple Musharraf, with blind eye toward consequences for the nation.

And so now the goal is the same: Topple Imran Khan at any cost! While I believe that Imran Khan's rise and Nawaz Sharif's fall certainly had the Pakistani military's hand in that, I also think toppling this govt, when the overall move is in the right direction, is a disaster for Pakistan!

Stop this circus please!! You don't have to be a political scientist to know that it is not the lack of the industriousness or the lack of the resources or even 'corruption' which has held Pakistan back after 1988--it is the lack of political stability, especially in the 1990s.

My solution is to grab as much out of any corrupt elements as possible, give them another NRO (YES!) to be silent for the next 10 years, let stability and reforms to continue and then touch base!!

Summary:
Central punjab is establishment (what i am saying for time)

Rought times..possible mutiny in army as nawaz sharif is over god of central punjab and current chiefs are now their enemy
======
If nawaz sharif has the support of central punajb even now then i agree with this assessment
NS through his statement has broken off a lot of army folks from his support base
He was lied to about actual numbers PDM could arrange and their impact on Pakistan

I now am looking forward to his campaign in Islamabad as the real humiliation would be inability to sustain a protest in Islamabad and only TLP and PTI can sustain protests in Islamabad

My solution is to grab as much out of any corrupt elements as possible, give them another NRO (YES!) to be silent for the next 10 years, let stability and reforms to continue and then touch base!!

That's the problem though - they won't be silent.
They will only be empowered by it - encouraged with the prospect of once again returning to exercise their privileges (read tyranny) over the pakistani public.
Worst of all - that is what the people one want (especially in select provinces like Sindh and Punjab). They want their overlords to stay over them - khata to hay to lagata bhee hay as they say. The attitude of certain members on this forum is a testament to that.

It's time like these that I remember the late cowasjee's blunt advice to basicly trash anyone who was part of the status quo parties for a period and allow the country to catch it's breath:

1603072940751.png

Back
Top Bottom