What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

The Pak Establishment is totally at a mess as far as these traitors are concerned!!! Now that they're exposing themselves, at the behest of their Indian and Arab Mushrikin lords, they're destroying themselves....

IK is a damn lucky fellow....

NS through his statement has broken off a lot of army folks from his support base
He was lied to about actual numbers PDM could arrange and their impact on Pakistan

I now am looking forward to his campaign in Islamabad as the real humiliation would be inability to sustain a protest in Islamabad and only TLP and PTI can sustain protests in Islamabad
But does he has support in central punjab elites aka establishment..

If he has expect some turmoil

If not then he and maryum politics is dead and bilawal is the next poster boy

But does he has support in central punjab elites aka establishment..

If he has expect some turmoil

If not then he and maryum politics is dead and bilawal is the next poster boy
South Punjab is the magic bullet

IK is not going anywhere. If army is with him or not reason is huge remittance will be stopped after this period. Ppl living abroad had enough of this nawaz, zardari game.

Less remittace even $5 billion every year and pakistan is not in condition to bear that loss and establishment knows this.

1603080291533.png

The establishment needs a major overhaul, the compromised imbeciles from within that keep giving these treacherous pigs chances after chances need to be court martialed, along with sold out judiciary.

Last edited:
South Punjab is the magic bullet
It has always been about central punjab
Sure soutj punjab can help u win votes

But we are talking about the establishment..
Establishment i.e the cream of generals, officers and judges come from central punjab and their love for nawaz sharif is legendary like "heer ranga"

This love is what led to the NRO given to maryum nawaz and NRO to nawaz to leave the country

Pakistan ki Tui har dafa Punjab hi q marta hai? Can't get out of biradari system.

No wonder the Quran says that the blind and the one bestowed with sight cannot be equal. How can my vote be equal to a below third-class illiterate who doesn't know his left from right? Voting shouldn't be a universal right, you should have to earn it by getting education and positively contributing to society. Would it make the voter pool very small and entrench power in certain areas? Probably yes, but I'd be happy to see people making informed decisions, not because of chacha mama politics.

The anchor just spoke....what did NS say???
NS named bajwa,ISI chief and many other generals that they will have to pay for treason ..
I.e i will put them on trial for treason.

Intersting times ahead let see..will lower generals pressurize bajwa into giving NRO or will there be mutiny

Or is this just hot air and sharif dont have meaningful public support in Central punjab
The establishment needs a major overhaul, the compromised imbeciles from within that keep giving these treacherous pigs chances after chances need to be court martialed, along with sold out judiciary.
90% of your elite from army judges come from central punjab

Central punjab is the whole machinery of this country

Don't perpetuate these myths to sow discord in the society as if Pakistani generals are a breed apart. They come from the same grain as you and me. 99.9% of them are honest, patriotic Pakistanis.

Are 99.9% of civilian Pakistanis honest and patriotic ?

MQM London is banned after Altaf Hussain speeches. Why the double standards for Punjabi Nawaz Sharif?
i agree Nawaz sud be ban from Pakistani politics, Altaf was not ban cuz of that speech he have been barking from long time forget about killing or anything els.
This impression that nothing is happening to him cuz he is Punjabi i am not agree after zardari speech when he said we will live here for ever and you will go after 5 years what happened to him nothing right...
I feel like stablishment showing its weaknesses for what reason somehow we will know but giving this impression that he is Punjabi above the law its wrong.
NS named bajwa,ISI chief and many other generals that they will have to pay for treason ..
I.e i will put them on trial for treason.

Intersting times ahead let see..will lower generals pressurize bajwa into giving NRO or will there be mutiny

Or is this just hot air and sharif dont have meaningful public support in Central punjab

90% of your elite from army judges come from central punjab

Central punjab is the whole machinery of this country
i think then you dont know anything about judges, bureaucracy, army or anyone who enforce law in this country. Punjabis are half of the population of Pakistan so they put their percentage in these departments but again giving this impression that Pak is running by punjabis its the way indian wants us to think which is their strong argument.

Mariam Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif were silent before APS set up for months. That was the time they were trying to negotiate with militarily establishment but apparently that didn't worked out for them in the end hence so much hue and cry by taking generals name directly. This won't go well with Army establishment and indirectly it will help PTI at the end of the day. At the moment, PTI and Army is at the same page while rest of the opposition on different. Already 2 MNAs and 3 MPAs of PML-N has left PMLN and moving forward there will be more. These bunch of losers will make lots of noise through their favorite media partners but every passing day they will loose ground especially after Dec.

View attachment 680737
I guess our people arent ready for rule of law
We need an iron fist govt..
Apple doesnt fall far from he tree. His father is known for his role in Bangladesh, heck he even received award from Hasina government on his behalf. Not surprising his yellow Journalism always support narrative that weakens Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom