What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

sir, punjab also produces alot of resources..no one is blaming what happened before..

we are talking about now..

the "now" is that rule of law and country doesn't apply on central Punjab politicians. This is the impression been given to everyone else.

ANP was banned under wali khan for anti state talk
MQM gutted
PPP leader hanged and banned

and PML N

noone has the courage to put an FIR in their fear

even PPPP doesnt has guts to say things what PMLN did, even though PPPP has geniue issues PMLN has none

imagine what will pMLN do if it really faces injustice

pretty much what i am saying..i am just explaining the why..

the why is because the establishment is central Punjab(military, elite, media and judges)..
Thats what i am its cuz of weak stablishment musharaf cud have hanged nawaz but they got under pressure from other countries and exactily it happens with PPP MQM before now it sudnt happen but cuz of our people who are in control and brought their snakets as new leaders.

You confusing my comparison with newyork i said the grudge it sound like centeral punjab become newyork.
Question about interior sindh blouchistan or any part of centeral punjab is the same you probably didnt visit just 20 kms away kasoor which is not less than any village in interior aindh or areas around it people dont have clean water security proper hospitals and schools our corrupt elite didnt even favour of the plaves they come from.
Since how long PPP in power did you see garhi khuda baksh or any place in sindh they have the money but they didnt invest on people but on their kids.. same goes to nawaz family but to gain vote they put less than quarter of everywhers budget to gain vote to stay in power rest they send it to their bablu dablu in UK.
My claim is not whos more or less corrupt they all are but is one one is thinking about Pakistan and here we have fued about punjabi bloch sindhi or pathan which divide us more.
We as nation losing since our stablishment is not taking strong stance against these corrupts.
No it doesn't divide us ...we need to face the reality ...as I said there are various nations in Pakistan not "single" ..and it's confederation where one ehtnicity has continuously dominated the rest ....
You don't have clear water while in rest of country villages we don't have even water ,gas and basic things ...
There is method to this as only Punjab have some development while rest are still living in same era as before independence...

No it doesn't divide us ...we need to face the reality ...as I said there are various nations in Pakistan not "single" ..and it's confederation where one ehtnicity has continuously dominated the rest ....
You don't have clear water while in rest of country villages we don't have even water ,gas and basic things ...
There is method to this as only Punjab have some development while rest are still living in same era as before independence...
Punjab is blessed from Allah with 5 rivers thats why they still have water, but thats our gov faliour that they fail to provide basics, what other did to secure water they didnt even let punjab to built kalabagh just cuz they wanted to throw that water in arabian gulf or some fuedal wants to have 24/7 water for their 1000 kilometers of land is it happening cuz of punjab no buddy its cuz you guus keep blaiming punjab for your own grudges. Yet punjab have more ethinics than any of provience. Just cuz they involve themselves with locals and local accepts them as they are doesnt mean their are only punjabies..
I dont know whats some of you have problem with punjabis who keep dancing on old divide and rule song sung by anti Pakistanies.
Recently Karachi was flooded its cuz of punjab right punajbies how long you have been puting your own failiour to punjabies.

Punjab is blessed from Allah with 5 rivers thats why they still have water, but thats our gov faliour that they fail to provide basics, what other did to secure water they didnt even let punjab to built kalabagh just cuz they wanted to throw that water in arabian gulf or some fuedal wants to have 24/7 water for their 1000 kilometers of land is it happening cuz of punjab no buddy its cuz you guus keep blaiming punjab for your own grudges. Yet punjab have more ethinics than any of provience. Just cuz they involve themselves with locals and local accepts them as they are doesnt mean their are only punjabies..
I dont know whats some of you have problem with punjabis who keep dancing on old divide and rule song sung by anti Pakistanies.
Recently Karachi was flooded its cuz of punjab right punajbies how long you have been puting your own failiour to punjabies.
we are talking historically..

the resources issue is now done and dusted and resolved with 18th amendment (leveraged by PPPP)

currently concern is that establishment offers different length of rope to different people ..rather then being neutral ..this has led people to believe that establishment is biased towards central punjab..no one has been able to stay in power without blessing of central punjab even if they have the numbers or support elsewhere..
you have a traitor at hand but he is alive and kicking due to establishment. And his party members are staying loyal because they believe a deal is imminent..

some people are saying the reason Nawaz backed out in Karachi was that something was offered to him, you might see judiciary all of sudden declaring him innocent and panama as fake

As for Usman Buzdar failing, that is old news and media hype. Even his worst critics have begun to appreciate his performance.
what performance brother?

list 2 or 3 without reminding how bad was noon league because 2 years been wasted on blaming past.

list 2 or 3 without reminding how bad was noon league because 2 years been wasted on blaming past.
Performance during Covid, handling of rains and removal of offals during Eid ul Adha. That's just from the top of my head of the big events that took place in this year.

There has been other achievements as well such as small tail end farmers are getting water from canals for the first time in decades. These kind of news never make it to the mainstream you have to follow the relevant ministers and focal persons to get them.

Faisalabad and Sheikhupura SEZs started. Rawalpindi Ring Road, Ravi City Lahore, Lahore Ring Road, nine new hospitals etc etc.

The media created this hype that he is a failure without even giving him a chance, now they aren't even willing to revisit their earlier assessment. Maybe because he is a sharif guy from South Punjab and the elitist Lahori crowd aren't willing to accept him.

Why? Is agreeing with Ahmed Noorani on some things worthy of disappointment? Criticism of the establishment is way past due, and I’ve seen too many people branded traitors or agents to care anymore or to take these accusations that seriously, it’s the boy who undermined democracy and simultaneously cried wolf etc etc.
Yes you have it right people like Noorani and co are traitors and their treasonous acts need to be acknowledged. If your entire effort is to create discord in our society, peddle false news and fake tweets to entice the public on ethnic and religious faultiness, if you are actively working with certain lobbies to paint Pakistan as a sponsor of terror in western countries and directly/indirectly advocating sanctions - then yes such individuals are traitors at least from Pakistani perspective. Of course the ones hosting them will support and treat them as one fighting for liberty, freedoms and against persecution - ones freedom fighter is another’s terrorist.

Anyway these labels are just political in nature and hold no legal implications as the laws are purposefully laxed or not followed.

Lanati Tola
5f89e8c33c8a3.jpg

Lanat ho on this Yellow Pag walla and his crew

Ye Yellow Pag walla nazar ajai , will strangle him with my own two hands

Last edited:

Kuta aek wafadar , Janwar hai , jo apne malik ki hifazat kerta hai !!!
Nawaz Sharif ko Kute se compare na karo , kute ki beizzati hogi

Translation:
A dog is a loyal animal , who knows when to protect it's owner (metaphor / country)
Can't compare Nawaz to a dog , it is disrespectful to the dog

the resources issue is now done and dusted and resolved with 18th amendment (leveraged by PPPP)

currently concern is that establishment offers different length of rope to different people ..rather then being neutral ..this has led people to believe that establishment is biased towards central punjab..no one has been able to stay in power without blessing of central punjab even if they have the numbers or support elsewhere..
you have a traitor at hand but he is alive and kicking due to establishment. And his party members are staying loyal because they believe a deal is imminent..

some people are saying the reason Nawaz backed out in Karachi was that something was offered to him, you might see judiciary all of sudden declaring him innocent and panama as fake
Stablishment was bias when they let JM sayed burn the flag in parliment they were bias when Badshakhan took clear stance against Pakistan, Altaf whos still alive zardari his sister they are still in power, mostly people think in punjab the same thing you have been thinking that people from karachi have more leverages over anyone zardari clearly behind killing of murtaza bhutto but he is untouchable even he had no plan to come inpolitics but he is ultimatly face of PPP after alledgly killing his own wife.
our PM is Pathan and president is urdu speaking maybe people in centeral punjab thinks differently.
what i am saying we have to keep our differences aside cuz in the end everyone either he or she from any cast religion or eithnic background did his part to damage or help Pak built.
by keep blaiming one eithnicity you will do damage instead of building Pakistan.

Dear, May I beg to differ regarding Nawaz backed out in Karachi, it is because if he continued the same rhetoric then whats the point of banning Altaf in Karachi. Secondly the guy if tried to blame establishment, if continued the same rhetoric in Karachi then you know what Altaf supporters could have said, they could have said nawaz was the one who allied with establishment banned altaf, killed karachiites and now same he was doing but no action has been taken, they could have said that establishment trying to install Nawaz now after banning Altaf, the perception of Nawaz Military alliance could have been grow stronger. It was not an offer rather than perception or strategy.

Dear Sir, Buzdar might be failing in North & central Punjab, But in South he is doing good job. This is not me but most of the people of the area claiming that. I might be wrong because I am not on the ground.

Dear Sir, Buzdar might be failing in North & central Punjab, But in South he is doing good job. This is not me but most of the people of the area claiming that. I might be wrong because I am not on the ground.
I also think that Job of Buzdar was to deliver in South and Not in rest of already developed punjab.

Back
Top Bottom