What's new

Navy detain 20 Myanmarese

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Navy detain 20 Myanmarese

Navy detain 20 Myanmarese | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Sat, Dec 1st, 2012 11:36 pm BdST

Chittagong, Dec 1 (bdnews24.com)—Members of Bangladesh Navy on Saturday detained 32 people, including 20 citizens of Myanmar, from a boat in the Chittagong Port's outer anchorage.

Patenga police station OC Alamgir Hossain told bdnews24.com that the navy personnel caught them from a boat near the Kutubdia channel in the morning.

He said the detainees were handed over to their custody following the arrest.

Twelve of the arrested are Bangladeshis. Navy personnel suspect that they were trying to leave for Malaysia illegally, he said.

Legal actions were being taken in this regard, the OC added.

bdnews24.com/mc/trb/ano/2335h

Rohinghyas and Bangladeshis arrested by Bangladesh Navy, not Myanmarese.

If it would be Rohingya it would be mentioned separately but they have been identified as Mymanmarese citizen which Rohingyas are not due to an apartheid law.

This is another news of the same day by the same news paper!!!

33 Rohingya intruders sent back

Anyway nice attempt by you Bombay Dude... How long you are hoping to last here this time!!!

I have a feeling that the "Myanmarese" are indeed Rohingyas because in the eyes of the AL they are from "Myanmar" (i.e. Burma) and are thus "Myanmarese".

The Burmese themselves are racists and practise apartheid and would not be sharing boats with Bangladeshis.

If it would be Rohingya it would be mentioned separately but they have been identified as Mymanmarese citizen which Rohingyas are not due to an apartheid law.

Bangladesh records Rohingyas as Myanmarese but they do not see the same. You should check the Burmese News Media for that.

This is another news of the same day by the same news paper!!!

33 Rohingya intruders sent back

Anyway nice attempt by you Bombay Dude... How long you are hoping to last here this time!!!

Why does Bangladesh - A Muslim Majority Nation with 97% Muslims refuse to accept Rohingyas - Muslims?

That is an act of Munafiq by Bangladesh.

Who is Bombay Dude?

I have a feeling that the "Myanmarese" are indeed Rohingyas because in the eyes of the AL they are from "Myanmar" (i.e. Burma) and are thus "Myanmarese".

Correct.

The Burmese themselves are racists and practise apartheid and would not be sharing boats with Bangladeshis.

Again Correct.

Bangladesh records Rohingyas as Myanmarese but they do not see the same. You should check the Burmese News Media for that.

Yes you are right but when any news paper report about them they are termed as Rohingyas not Myanmarese citizen. I have not seen any report where Rohingyas are reported as Myanmarese citizen.

Why does Bangladesh - A Muslim Majority Nation with 97% Muslims refuse to accept Rohingyas - Muslims?

That is an act of Munafiq by Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is already hosting around 500000 Rohingyas and other atleast 600000 of them went to middle east using fake Bangladeshi passport. But from this experience of 4 decades what Bangladesh have seen Myanmar used it as a pretext to launch more attack and conduct genocide on the Rohingyas so that they leave their ancestral home and come to Bangladesh. So this time Bangladesh has taken tough step of not allowing any Rohingyas so that it become an international issue and Myanmar agrees to take them back which they are doing at least those who are trying to flee and it has become an international issue.

Muslim country does not mean Bangladesh will have to muslim from all around the world... If by this logic Bangladesh accept Rohingyas next due to persecution of the Bengali muslims in India there will also be request to accept them.

Thanks for your comment but better oil your own machine. Stop persecution of the minorities.

Who is Bombay Dude?

:rofl: rofl:

Me !!! Just lemme know how long you are expecting to survive with this id??

Rohingyas are always reported as Rohingyas. As I mentioned on the same day in another report 33 rohingyas have been sent back has been reported but not as Myanmarese citizen.

There is a huge poverty in Myanmar. So it is natural many poor Myanmarese also prefer to migrate illegally.

If they are trying to get to Malaysia by boat via bd, they are doubtless Rohingya. Must be a new style guide issued by your media. Cute.

Back
Top Bottom