What's new

Navy Day: When Karachi burned for seven days, historical victory of Indian navy over Pakistan

Dear Indians a little exaggeration on your part. Yes your one ship did hit our ship but they never were left alive to tell the tail because on Dec 10 1971 hangoor Chase the ship and reduced it to dust killing every Indian sailor on board and not leaving one alive. I will be not harsh on you because dead men tell no tails. You had no one to tell you what happened.

Here the ship still sits in Karachi.

View attachment 524634

Sub returning to port after killing Blackwood class Indian Navy ship, Kukri,

View attachment 524635
Off the topic, the captain (in the inset) looks like the German U-boat skippers with the "killer instinct" sparkling in the eyes....

The Kukri was not even involved in op. trident. None of the INS vessels involved were sunk or destroyed ny Pakistan, nor did India suffer any casualties. It is for that reason Op. Trident is considered one of the most successful naval operations since WW11.

And if you want to talk about the kukri, you should mention the ghazi, which sank even without the Indian Navy's assistance.

It was kukri that came to Karachi and hangor sent it to the bottom not even letting one alive :)
I know you are hurt but history is history. Sorry bro.

I told you dead men tell no tail. No one was left alive to tell you what happened.

It was kukri that came to Karachi and hangor sent it to the bottom not even letting one alive :)
I know you are hurt but history is history. Sorry bro.
Kukri was not involved. the iN only used three surface vessels the INS Nipat, Nirghat, and Veer, none of which were damaged.
the Kukhri was sunk off the coast of Diu in a separate incident.
During op trident, the Pak navy lost three vessels, PNS Khaibar, Shah Jahan, and Muhafiz. And of course, they also lost the Ghazi.

Dear Indians a little exaggeration on your part. Yes your one ship did hit our ship but they never were left alive to tell the tail because on Dec 10 1971 hangoor Chase the ship and reduced it to dust killing every Indian sailor on board and not leaving one alive. I will be not harsh on you because dead men tell no tails. You had no one to tell you what happened.

View attachment 524634

View attachment 524635

Now please read:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/navy...avy-over-pakistan.590066/page-3#post-10994286

Its like bragging you made past 100 runs in cricket match...when it wasnt anywhere near enough compared to other side "score"...not to mention final result of match. Who even does that?....ever sore losers dont. Oh right tomato biraader (et. al) who says coms and launch fail for ISRO (pre launch) and then runs away when everything successful:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isro...-november-29-2018.588851/page-2#post-10978076

BTW, tell your generals to not cry so much when final result stares at them ok?...esp after braying 1000 year long war blah blah.

Lt.-Gen. A. A. K. Niazi was no longer his jovial self. When the situation had turned dire, Niazi had broken down in the company of other officers. He had let out a loud scream and begun sobbing like a baby.

It does not keep up with mard e momin persona....it just wont do. I heard musharraf also had a good cry when he heard the bad news (esp after all the "close to victory, infidels soon to be crushed" mass media hype preceding it)...its true?

Pak population must demand hamoodur commision be declassified!

Joy Bangla! Jai Hind!

@hellfire @ranjeet @Roybot @Mage @Robinhood Pandey

It was kukri that came to Karachi

LOL typical biraader...not even doing basic reading.

Here kukri indian navy ship final resting place Gujarat cost next to modi house. Sank by hongor. Not one lived to tell the tail.

INDIAN NAVY KUKRI

300px-INS_Khukri_(F149).jpg

View attachment 524634

View attachment 524635

You are a very special little person, such a big a mouth that runs off on almost every topic and with zero knowledge.

I have come across a lot of bull $hits artists, but you take the cake.

You are a very special little person, such a big a mouth that runs off on almost every topic and with zero knowledge.

Thank you my pleasure.

Here kukri indian navy ship final resting place Gujarat cost next to modi house. Sank by hongor. Not one lived to tell the tail.

INDIAN NAVY KUKRI

View attachment 524636
I know the khukri was sunk, But it was not part of op
trident or Python. The crews of all the vessels involved in those ops lived to tell the tale, while nobody aboard the PNS Shah Jahan, Kahaibar, Muhafiz, or Ghazi survived.

Now please read:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/navy...avy-over-pakistan.590066/page-3#post-10994286

Its like bragging you made past 100 runs in cricket match...when it wasnt anywhere near enough compared to other side "score"...not to mention final result of match. Who even does that?....ever sore losers dont. Oh right tomato biraader (et. al) who says coms and launch fail for ISRO (pre launch) and then runs away when everything successful:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isro...-november-29-2018.588851/page-2#post-10978076

BTW, tell your generals to not cry so much when final result stares at them ok?...esp after braying 1000 year long war blah blah.

It does not keep up with mard e momin persona....it just wont do. I heard musharraf also had a good cry when he heard the bad news (esp after all the "close to victory, infidels soon to be crushed" mass media hype preceding it)...its true?

Joy Bangla! Jai Hind!

Now please read:

Joy Bangla! Jai Hind!

So he's an economist-rocket scientist tomato farmer and now a military historian? Is there anything this guy cannot do?

Is there anything this guy cannot do?

Nope...he is super-biraader. Just submit to the magnificence!

No no no....he is gift that keeps on giving. He is a good treasure that must be cultivated and allowed to flower everywhere!

Dont be mean to him :(

Thank you my pleasure.

You are very welcome, of-course it is hard for me to imagine, a person could be this stupid. That is why, I have a question for you.

Do you deliberately make an arse of yourself?( you know like taking on a roll of a court jester - to make us all laugh). Or is this stupidity genuine?

Last edited:
You are very welcome, of-course it hard for me to imagine, a person could be this stupid. That is why, I have a question for you.

Do you deliberately make an arse of yourself?( you know like taking on a roll of a court jester - to make us all laugh). Or is this stupidity genuine?

You know I appreciated you just to ignore you. I know there is a feeling of jealousy and anger inside you because I bring reality to your fake history and pride and the ego you want to pile upon for the glory which you never earned. So I will not say anything to you because you are already in the misery of pain my kukri history gave you. I will just let that sink in. :)

You know I appreciated you just to ignore you. I know there is a feeling of jealousy and anger inside you because I bring reality to your fake history and pride and the ego you want to pile upon for the glory which you never earned. So I will not say anything to you because you are already in the misery of pain my kukri history gave you. I will just let that sink in. :)

Preach it biraader! Preach!

Preach it biraader! Preach!
i dont think he understands sarcasm. I also doubt he knows how to read because if he did he will be able to read on google that kukri was not involved in op trident and op python. But then again he is a poor tomato farmer so i guess i understand.

This. Glorious victories by Indian navy .. Sneak attack by missile boats wont pass as an intense skirmish on checkers board of history..

But yes pak needs to keep reminding it self of the mistakes they did

I was 9 years old in 71 war, I dont remember Karachi burning?
we used to go all over Karachi with my father during the war, only time people will go to hiding places (ditches dug in almost every street) when air attack siren would go off and people will watch the fireworks of Pakistani guns around all major installations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom