What's new

Navy Day: When Karachi burned for seven days, historical victory of Indian navy over Pakistan

Because guys like alexander the great were born..
Remember persia. Now please go read history
There is always a reason for success. There are no miracles. Alexander was successful due to many reasons mentioned by me earlier, I will not elaborate it further.

If you think some higher power will help one side during war then you are delusional.

There is always a reason for success. There are no miracles. Alexander was successful due to many reasons mentioned by me earlier, I will not elaborate it further.

If you think some higher power will help one side during war then you are delusional.

Well i know your facts were wro g and now u dont like it.

Persia....had more men, more weapons, more money and advanced tech
Alexander had less men less money and much smaller army.

He won.

Why....
Your argument is irrelevant

You can't do jack.

You do not have expeditionary capability, no naval tradition, no high seas experience, no naval exercises with world powers like USN, Japanese Navy, no flotilla.

You are just a paper navy with some capital ships aka 4000 tonne frigates Chinese ones.
Did u just write all that crap.
You have no brain
No mother or father were a test tube baby
No penis and are a eunuch
You sister beats you up
And you are gay.

The above is probably more factual than your post

You can't do jack.

You do not have expeditionary capability, no naval tradition, no high seas experience, no naval exercises with world powers like USN, Japanese Navy, no flotilla.

You are just a paper navy with some capital ships aka 4000 tonne frigates Chinese ones.
And the Captain of INS Khukri says cheers to that.

Well i know your facts were wro g and now u dont like it.

Persia....had more men, more weapons, more money and advanced tech
Alexander had less men less money and much smaller army.

He won.

Why....
Your argument is irrelevant
So you don’t know what happened.
Go read history of Alexander’s conquest of Persia, also read the superior weapons, formations(Phalanx) and tactics of the Greeks.

Also know one thing , the Greek phalanx was invincible for many centuries until the arrival of Roman legions.

Similarly the mongol tactics and horse archers were the best and because of them they were so hugely successful.

So whoever have such advantages will definitely win.
There are no miracles in war.

Did you guy's know that President Ayub in 1960s was least interested in the navy. His reasoning was sound. Pakistan has no seafaring tradition. Furthermore because of the geography of war between India/Pakistan sea plays no role whatsoever in the outcome. Attendant to this because of the disparity between population resouces between both [nearly 7:1] Pakistan has to use those limited resources in the most effective manner possible which used to be army/airforce. Today that has been superceded by nuclear forces.

The only way sea would be relevant is if Pakistan was -

• a trading nation
  • a nation disposed to long wars - lasting year/years
  • has most of the population living on the coast
Non of these are applicable. Pak is not a trading nation [ask FM Asad Umar], Pak cannot fight wars longer than weeks because either money or amunition runs out or guts to keep going on or stamina [mercifully neither can India] and only about 8% of the population lives on the coast. The core population lives in the north, thousand miles from thew sea.

India on the other hand has vast coastline, huge populations living on the coast, many ports, massive trade and juts out into the ocean in a V- shape. For this reason we can expect India given it's huge population also [second in world soon to be number one] to invest in naval power.

On the Pak side what I am rwading here is mostly fanboi's who talk of Alexnder when the only thing they know about him is he has a suffix 'Great' attached to his name, others out of misplaced pride.

So you don’t know what happened.
Go read history of Alexander’s conquest of Persia, also read the superior weapons, formations(Phalanx) and tactics of the Greeks.

Also know one thing , the Greek phalanx was invincible for many centuries until the arrival of Roman legions.

Similarly the mongol tactics and horse archers were the best and because of them they were so hugely successful.

So whoever have such advantages will definitely win.
There are no miracles in war.

Looooooooool ok ....it better to discuss with a brick than an indian.

7451 posts and years on PDF. And you are still Enuch, Penis, Gays?

Please get accustomed to some technical naval terms.
You even miss spelt you you name

Gayboy not Goaboy. Next time try to be normal and people wont abuse u

A indian troll opened thread for all dumb indian behind the screen hero trolls lolz all trolls were itchy up their behinds for a party it was way overdue its been a while we know ... pathetic people who live to hate lmao.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom