What's new

Navjot Singh Sidhu is being fired as the ICC threatens ESPN and Star Sports

Well criminal that he is, good riddance a terrible character and bad commentary annoying his listeners is his best trait.

Well criminal that he is, good riddance a terrible character and bad commentary annoying his listeners is his best trait.

BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he was invited by george bush when bush was on india trip:D
and he has something due to which he is called;)

O Man.... Sohail literally scared. Looks like wetted his pant.

Hey jackass! Good job ignoring all the relevant points!

Nothing changes the fact ICC itself is calling Sidhu a racist, but of course the numb skull Indians around here ignore this point. And say stupid things like "literally scared."

My theory is that all the Indian losers that get kicked out of the internet forums of Indian websites come here. WHy are they even here, are things that uninteresting on Indian web sites? Its weird how Indians are so much more obsessed and interested in us than we are in them.

I THINK BEFORE MAKING A POST, PEOPLE SHOULD GOOGLE AND READ 2 Things
1 DEFINITION OF RACIST
2 What is Analogy

* Even you Imran Bai..It would be really helpful

O Man.... Sohail literally scared. Looks like wetted his pant.

lo aik or troll sahab nazil ho chuky hai ok jani tum loggon ko game ke sath honest or shareef bandy nhi passand ab ye lo
ye theek rahy ga jo maan bhen aik kerta hai?

Last edited by a moderator:
lo aik or troll sahab nazil ho chuky hai ok jani tum loggon ko game ke sath honest or shareef bandy nhi passand ab ye lo
ye theek rahy ga jo maan bhen aik kerta hai?

You need to see other Video. This is just woman's fight. (Verbal)

Sidhu is real man..........

Last edited by a moderator:
cockroach and birds! very offencive remarks.
''Mr. Sidhu shut up''. ''ESPN is not your constituency's political rally''.

I THINK BEFORE MAKING A POST, PEOPLE SHOULD GOOGLE AND READ 2 Things
1 DEFINITION OF RACIST
2 What is Analogy

* Even you Imran Bai..It would be really helpful

Thats all well and good.

But why exactly are you saying the ICC, and the World Media is wrong to say Sidhu made racsit comments? The entire world, has a consensus that these are racist statements. Except somehow a few Indians, surprise surprise, are defending obviously racist remarks.

I think this is actually a perfect example of how Indians can be just as defensive as Pakistanis can be.

Thats all well and good.

But why exactly are you saying the ICC, and the World Media is wrong to say Sidhu made racsit comments? The entire world, has a consensus that these are racist statements. Except somehow a few Indians, surprise surprise, are defending obviously racist remarks.

I think this is actually a perfect example of how Indians can be just as defensive as Pakistanis can be.

The guy complained, because he took it personally..
and secondly he didnt got the Analogy, like most of pakisatni members here

Back
Top Bottom