What's new

Navjot Singh Sidhu is being fired as the ICC threatens ESPN and Star Sports

Well well when the sooper dooper intelligent Pakistani wannabe commentators like Rameez Raja are there with their monotonous buzzing like a bumble bee , Sidhu with his humour is thousand times better.

Cant deal with his sarcasm ?? Change the channel.

Come on,

Enough with your jealousy here.
Try to write some positive too as well,
:pakistan:

Can anyone provide any neutral and reputed source?????????

Because on goggling nothing came out. :undecided:

Other then article written by some "Faisal Caesar", for a sec i confused him with new york bomber Faisal Shahzad, lol.

Or its the same third class journalism by a pakistani journalist who have reported a fake news that Sri Lankan player Dilshan was caught in dope test.

I'm sure my dream will get ful-filled soon. He is close fren to Arun Jaitley. Don't be surprised in few yrs he will be BJP Candidate for PM against Rahul Gandhi.

I love the dude's Commentary but he is a suckish M.P, He spent time commenting and giving vies in a commentary box insead of attending the budget session.

No, Its like calling Imran Khan Idiot. Sidhu served for his country, He is not corrupted, has not sold his country for pocket money, He is aam aadmi's leader, He left his home city to serve his constituency, got elected 3 times, 100% win record..

Mark my words if given chance to lead India, he will change everything, it will be radical. He will get rid of 'Chalta hai attitude'. He is very very energetic guy, I admire him, He is everywhere. Bollywood, TV, News, Sports, Politics. He is well informed, educated guy. All this while staying clean. India is lucky to have such sons.

I'm sure my dream will get ful-filled soon. He is close fren to Arun Jaitley. Don't be surprised in few yrs he will be BJP Candidate for PM against Rahul Gandhi.

Well he did serve Bharat no doubt about it. He was a good cricketer. Can't compared to someone like Imran Khan but anyways a good cricketer. He might be a good politician also since here in our part of the world clowns do prove to be a good politician.;)

Anyways with his nature of speaking BS boldly I don't think he is a good choice when it comes to talking about Cricket. Yeah if he changes his clownish behavior than definitely he would be a better analyst. Till then he could be a better choice as a judge in some comedy show. He is better doing HAHA loud than giving comments about cricketers and the game.

Well well when the sooper dooper intelligent Pakistani wannabe commentators like Rameez Raja are there with their monotonous buzzing like a bumble bee , Sidhu with his humour is thousand times better.

Cant deal with his sarcasm ?? Change the channel.

Well he is there commenting on the ICC WC matches unlike Sidhu jee who is fooling around on Star Cricket. The thing is that he is a good analyst and a part of the team which won the WC. I personally sometimes don't agree with some of his analysis but the fact is he is a much better than some individual with traits of idiocy. Yeah sidhu beats him by a huge margin when it comes to doing HAHA, jumping on the chair and speaking bullsh!t in small span of time but otherwise if it about talking Cricket he is much better than Sidhu.

Any ways as I said any idiot can differ with Sidhu being an idiot and once again I found it who is that idiot.;)

please check , star cricket he his happily giving is view on bangladesh-and england match.:rofl::rofl::rofl:, another wet dreams which didnt fulfilled

So you're proud and happy that an Indian racist remains on air and can keep being racist? Wow. I can only surmise you are a racist too?

I was just saying Pakistanis are wrong to defend match fixers, but that is no where near as bad as defending a disgusting biggoted racist like Sidhu. The country he hurts the most is India, by showing how mainstream it is to be racist in India. He shows just how acceptable it is for Indians to hate. India is becoming a scary place.

So you're proud and happy that an Indian racist remains on air and can keep being racist? Wow. I can only surmise you are a racist too?

I was just saying Pakistanis are wrong to defend match fixers, but that is no where near as bad as defending a disgusting biggoted racist like Sidhu. The country he hurts the most is India, by showing how mainstream it is to be racist in India. He shows just how acceptable it is for Indians to hate. India is becoming a scary place.

can you please pin point which of his comment is racist . he was just explaining the fact , his hash words were justifiable when bangadesh lost al there wicket for just 58 run and match was over with is 30 over .

and mean while we dont need your approval. who needs to be hired and who needs to be fired

can you please pin point which of his comment is racist . he was just explaining the fact , his hash words were justifiable when bangadesh lost al there wicket for just 58 run and match was over with is 30 over .

and mean while we dont need your approval. who needs to be hired and who needs to be fired

Where did I say you need my approval? That is an idiotic thing to say, since no one is saying you need my approval.

Calling Bangladeshis team coackroaches IS INDEED very RACIST! I try not throw insults, but seriously. You must be brain damaged not to understand this.

And if a team performs poorly that does not give one the right be racist. That is such a dumb thing to say.

You are not doing yourself any favors trying to defend an obvious racist, it can only make you look.... racist.

well navjot sidhu is the biggest racist in cricketing world and well he should be starinting practicing crying becoz for which team he was doing this all that team is for sure going to loose in quarter final

well navjot sidhu is the biggest racist in cricketing world and well he should be starinting practicing crying becoz for which team he was doing this all that team is for sure going to loose in quarter final

Great ji great ...Last time i remembered he made 3 guys cry

Geoffery Boycott on commentry
Amir sohail on Ground.
and Manoj Parbhakar in Alimrah.

You could make him cry...hehe..wet dreams

Navjot Sidhu was MoM in the QF match against Pakistan in 1996 WC. lol

Great ji great ...Last time i remembered he made 3 guys cry

Geoffery Boycott on commentry
Amir sohail on Ground.
and Manoj Parbhakar in Alimrah.

You could make him cry...hehe..wet dreams

Do you know the meaning of wet dreams? And Sidhu did cry on field, I think that was the other person point.

Ummmm...... Who cares about Sidhu? I'm glad Haroon is finally seeing what a digusting pig Sidhu is.

His racist comments are the subject of news stories all around the world, it even made the Guardian. Now the whole world will remember Sidhu for these comments, even though many already suspected Sidhu of being racist.

I don't care if he gets fired or not, I'm just glad this pig has been exposed.

India should be ashamed of leaving this pig on air.

Back
Top Bottom