What's new

Navjot Singh Sidhu is being fired as the ICC threatens ESPN and Star Sports

Nope. But still you don't want to join the elite idiot club by not agreeing that Sidhu is an idiot.;)

Yup I know what you are referring to but at least we can have a consensus that Sidhu is an idiot. What say???:)

I considered you like him.. both talk meaning less but looks interesting.... so if you find him an idiot then.. ;)

i written my signature people like you see it and change your mind . and you should remember history repeats itself

See I told you. You provide us the practical example. :D

I guess the only idiot is one who doesn't comprehend what a 'metaphor' means.

Wait did the Bengal 'Tigers' as they used to call themselves have a tail ?

And the bigger idiot is one who is better as a judge in some cr@p comedy show than giving "analysis" on cricket.

:)

I considered you like him.. both talk meaning less but looks interesting.... so if you find him an idiot then.. ;)

And since you meaning less about it looks like you like him too. Brotherly love that is.;)

Sidhu (Dingu?) should watch Men in Black to have an idea of how dangerous cockroaches can get. I bet a hundred cows that he’ll want to turn into the giant alien cockroach himself after watching the movie.
images

:D

:)i'm sure he didn't mean to insult anyone; it's his sense of humor that many people don't get.

Well the news might be fake or whatever. But he is an idiot for sure. Any idiots wants to differ here???:azn:

I dnt know that siddu is idiot or not but javed miandad is idiot sure who came to balcony (when he was a coach of your team) during the match to show how to hit a six

He goes nuts while commenting lol i wouldnot blame him he is emotionally unstable lol

I dnt know that siddu is idiot or not but javed miandad is idiot sure who came to balcony (when he was a coach of your team) during the match to show how to hit a six

Well that was his dedication to his job. Can't be compared to a clown like Sidhu. :)

Yup I know what you are referring to but at least we can have a consensus that Sidhu is an idiot. What say???:)

No, Its like calling Imran Khan Idiot. Sidhu served for his country, He is not corrupted, has not sold his country for pocket money, He is aam aadmi's leader, He left his home city to serve his constituency, got elected 3 times, 100% win record..

Mark my words if given chance to lead India, he will change everything, it will be radical. He will get rid of 'Chalta hai attitude'. He is very very energetic guy, I admire him, He is everywhere. Bollywood, TV, News, Sports, Politics. He is well informed, educated guy. All this while staying clean. India is lucky to have such sons.

I'm sure my dream will get ful-filled soon. He is close fren to Arun Jaitley. Don't be surprised in few yrs he will be BJP Candidate for PM against Rahul Gandhi.

And the bigger idiot is one who is better as a judge in some cr@p comedy show than giving "analysis" on cricket.

:)

Well well when the sooper dooper intelligent Pakistani wannabe commentators like Rameez Raja are there with their monotonous buzzing like a bumble bee , Sidhu with his humour is thousand times better.

Cant deal with his sarcasm ?? Change the channel.

Back
Top Bottom