What's new

Navjot Singh Sidhu is being fired as the ICC threatens ESPN and Star Sports

And what he said wasn't racist as such. I think he just translated,"apni gali main bhi sher hota hai", and since he didn't want to be disrespectful, so he used cockroach and bird, instead of dog and tiger.

He suffers from a chronic verbal diarrhea, its incurable, can't really blame him. :lol:

yeah, but his verbal diarrhea is not for his home country :what:, an illness effects everybody irrespective of nationality or religion :rofl:

Stop taking his analogies literally. He used his cockroach and bird analogy to mean weak and strong cricket teams of Bangladesh and West Indies respectively. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't be so sensitive, grow a pair and deal with it.

yeah, but his verbal diarrhea is not for his home country :what:, an illness effects everybody irrespective of nationality or religion :rofl:

You obviously haven't heard him enough, not that I have either, i quickly change the channels the moment he opens his trap. But I found some of his quotes about India,

There is light at the end of the tunnel for India, but it's that of an incoming train which will run them over.

This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was run out in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope."

Sri Lankan score is running like an Indian taximeter.

He is like Indian three-wheeler, which will suck a lot of diesel but cannot go beyond 30!

Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket Keeper, he is a goalkeeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester United.

:rofl:

he is a big mouth but he is a funny big mouth, and well for me the sidhuisms are totally worth it..brings some color to otherwise boring match analysis and yes i am aware he butchers the Pakistani team whenever he gets the chance

No offene but now some bangladeshi would get NAVJOT SIDHU [a man from the board which generates 80% of money in world cricket] fired?? It's like some indian telling United Nations to fire a US diplomat from UNSC??!! looooool

No offene but now some bangladeshi would get NAVJOT SIDHU [a man from the board which generates 80% of money in world cricket] fired?? It's like some indian telling United Nations to fire a US diplomat from UNSC??!! looooool

thats a really foolish train of thought and the more you guys banter about BCCI's economic clout the more nations you are bound to piss off

so you mean, his disgusting views and monkey dance reflects the official indian cricket board policy??? :)

but seriously, do you really think international cricket runs because of indian money or the teams involved

europe is a big money generator for the fifa, but does that mean fifa engages in favouritism and award world cup to europe while neglecting africans, asians and south americans???

thats a really foolish train of thought and the more you guys banter about BCCI's economic clout the more nations you are bound to piss off

It's truth though. And we haven't pissed any nation off! There are no issues with the Bd cricket board it's just some attention seeker guy. This whole forum knows about this 'Deepon' guy now, i swear many of us didn't even know that a guy called 'deepon' even exists. You know I mean? And I'm not bragging about the economic clout just saying.

so you mean, his disgusting views and monkey dance reflects the official indian cricket board policy??? :)

but seriously, do you really think international cricket runs because of indian money or the teams involved

I never said that?! And siddhu is famous for making such remarks!
And btw in your response to 'he never says such thing about his home nation' I'd like to correct you there, recently when yuvi was out of form he made some comment like 'A packet of saree and bangles would be sent to yuvi's house from me before he get home'! Now what do you have to say about this? Yuvi is his countryman right? And that too punjabi and sikh just like him??

Some people need to get a sense of humour, wonder if Deepon complained about this to ICC :rofl:

2ng4q3r.jpg

Wat the problem if he compared Bangladesh with cockroch,, U people compare urself with tiger, so it doest mean that u r tiger. similarly if he compares with cockrach, it doesnt mean that u r cockroahes...

he his happily giving his views on england -bangladesh match, please check star-cricket , another yellow genaralism , and source from bangladesh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

today he his wearing navy-blue turban.

Back
Top Bottom